Help w/Composite?

astrobunny

Hi,

I was talking to one of my cousins about delving into astrology and she's very interested in what is in her composite with her husband. They've been married for 16/17 years now.

Please and thank you.

Attachments

• j_and_p.jpg
    j_and_p.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 20

rahu

Banned
Hi,

I was talking to one of my cousins about delving into astrology and she's very interested in what is in her composite with her husband. They've been married for 16/17 years now.

Please and thank you.

You might add h13 to the composite. That is true Lilith.

You know everything enough to see the dark tendencies. It is unclear if she really wants these reflections raised
rahu.

astrobunny

You might add h13 to the composite. That is true Lilith.

You know everything enough to see the dark tendencies. It is unclear if she really wants these reflections raised
rahu.

I cannot upload on mobile but it is located at 10.03 Gemini. What aspects make you wonder if she wants them raised? She overheard me talking with my younger cousins and asked me to look and see if I discovered anything bad so that she would know the worst case scenario. At least, that's the reasoning she gave me. The major T-square energy going on threw me off because she's such a kind people pleaser and she married her high school sweetheart, who is really easygoing whenever I interact with them on holidays.

rahu

Banned
I cannot upload on mobile but it is located at 10.03 Gemini. What aspects make you wonder if she wants them raised? She overheard me talking with my younger cousins and asked me to look and see if I discovered anything bad so that she would know the worst case scenario. At least, that's the reasoning she gave me. The major T-square energy going on threw me off because she's such a kind people pleaser and she married her high school sweetheart, who is really easygoing whenever I interact with them on holidays.
Well they have been married so long one would think there could be no surprises.
I'll add Lilith
rahu

astrobunny

Well they have been married so long one would think there could be no surprises.
I'll add Lilith
rahu
Thank you rahu.

I wonder if she's been thinking about divorce or worried her husband will leave then, maybe. She started asking me after I told my younger cousin about my concerns that her fiancé would cheat/return to his drinking probs.

rahu

Banned
Thank you rahu.

I wonder if she's been thinking about divorce or worried her husband will leave then, maybe. She started asking me after I told my younger cousin about my concerns that her fiancé would cheat/return to his drinking probs.
Venus is conjunct the part of fortune giving the spontaneous affection between them. The mercury /Venus midpoint is also conjunct the part of fortune giving a loving and laughing rapport.
The eros/psyche midpoint is square the node giving a very romantic and spiritual/idealistic passion.
Jupiter is conjunct true Lilith showing that marriage was always felt deeply by both.
The Mars/venus midpoint is conjunct Pluto. This is a extremely powerful sexual indice. It shows that in addition to the romanticism and idealistic love, there is a deeply carnal satisfaction also.
These different facets of love sometimes work against each other, because Pluto can become so physically preoccupied, that the sensitivity and intimacy of higher love can be lost or ignored. Very often, a strong plutonian sexual relationship will turn celibate if the mystery and intimacy is lost.
But there is also a sexual nature here that can be exploratory.
The chiron/eris midpoint is conjunct the south node. This gives strong quirky or unusual hedonistic desires.
Here the sexual energy can be devoid of sensitivity and intimate love. Ceres is conjunct the north node, opposed to SN/chiron/eris. Ceres is a force of caring and nurturing so in some ways, these are opposing impulses. And on the nodal axis, this could turn into a ongoing issue.as the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct Ceres, it seems the relationship is balanced between the needs of the marriage and this almost nihilistic sexual nature

The vertex is on the asc/dsc axis which always brings a sense of destiny or otherworldly feeling to the relationship .here the psyche/eris midpoint is square to the vertex, giving another almost compulsive sexual connection .
It seems he rules the home as the sun is square to Pluto and Mars showing his dominance. And it seems he has absolute control of the marriage and her, because the sun/mars-pluto midpoints are conjunct nessus. This is a mark of a strong patriarchal relationship.

The mars/neptune midpoint is conjunct the node which likely shows hidden affairs.
The node has been by transit,squaring the composite jupiter/neptune opposition for the last few months. This could show hidden actions pertaining to the marriage. If she has had premonitions about infidelity, it may be true.
rahu

astrobunny

Venus is conjunct the part of fortune giving the spontaneous affection between them. The mercury /Venus midpoint is also conjunct the part of fortune giving a loving and laughing rapport.
The eros/psyche midpoint is square the node giving a very romantic and spiritual/idealistic passion.
Jupiter is conjunct true Lilith showing that marriage was always felt deeply by both.
The Mars/venus midpoint is conjunct Pluto. This is a extremely powerful sexual indice. It shows that in addition to the romanticism and idealistic love, there is a deeply carnal satisfaction also.
These different facets of love sometimes work against each other, because Pluto can become so physically preoccupied, that the sensitivity and intimacy of higher love can be lost or ignored. Very often, a strong plutonian sexual relationship will turn celibate if the mystery and intimacy is lost.
But there is also a sexual nature here that can be exploratory.
The chiron/eris midpoint is conjunct the south node. This gives strong quirky or unusual hedonistic desires.
Here the sexual energy can be devoid of sensitivity and intimate love. Ceres is conjunct the north node, opposed to SN/chiron/eris. Ceres is a force of caring and nurturing so in some ways, these are opposing impulses. And on the nodal axis, this could turn into a ongoing issue.as the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct Ceres, it seems the relationship is balanced between the needs of the marriage and this almost nihilistic sexual nature

The vertex is on the asc/dsc axis which always brings a sense of destiny or otherworldly feeling to the relationship .here the psyche/eris midpoint is square to the vertex, giving another almost compulsive sexual connection .
It seems he rules the home as the sun is square to Pluto and Mars showing his dominance. And it seems he has absolute control of the marriage and her, because the sun/mars-pluto midpoints are conjunct nessus. This is a mark of a strong patriarchal relationship.

The mars/neptune midpoint is conjunct the node which likely shows hidden affairs.
The node has been by transit,squaring the composite jupiter/neptune opposition for the last few months. This could show hidden actions pertaining to the marriage. If she has had premonitions about infidelity, it may be true.
rahu
Thank you rahu. I discussed some of this with my cousin. At first, she didn't admit to the household being under patriarchal rule but I kept talking to her and she admitted her husband has been very emotionally manipulating. (Apparently, he's bad for pouting and giving the silent treatment. She recently had to put her foot down about the latter and he's been better about it.) I discussed the nodal transit towards the jupiter/neptune opposition and apparently she does not believe he's cheating, but believe he may have bought something without consulting her. Apparently, he's a major spend thrift and buys things they don't exactly need. I may have more feedback for you after I see her in person tomorrow.

After discussing some of her husband's emotional manipulative behavior though, I began wondering if his behavior affects their children at all. Their daughter has a strong Saturn-Sun opposition, which I know can show a distant or abusive father. I uploaded their child's natal and her composite with her father to this post. Can you see the source of the Saturn-Sun opposition in their composite? I wanted a second set of eyes to make sure it's him being emotionally distant rather than abusive. Thank you again rahu.

Can you post a chart with nibiru on it?
They have nibiru at 0.00 Aries. It's conjunct the moon and trine Venus. What does it symbolize? I am unfamiliar with it.

Attachments

• ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 8
  • ch_and_ph.jpg
    ch_and_ph.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 10