Will she be in a relationship with him?

GPrincess

Hello! I made this chart for a friend of mine. She asked me if she was gonna be in a relationship with a man she knows for over 6 years. He lives in another country though everytime he returns he asks to see her. From a first look she is Jupiter Combusted(hurt?) He is Mercury in his own sign so fine? Jupiter and Mercury got no connection so the aswer is no? But from what i can see Moon makes a Conjuction with Mercury..so does that mean maybe? Not sure about the answer...Can someone help me a little bit? Thank you all in return! Here is the chart. astro_w2gw-will_she_be_in_a_relatioship_with_him.36261.29457.gif

Bunraku

So your friend asked this question? How were the birth details created?
Just clarifying and wanting to know...

GPrincess

So your friend asked this question? How were the birth details created?
Just clarifying and wanting to know...

Thank you for asking! Yes she did. Birth details you mean the birth time of the question i am guessing? It is something it ''bothers'' her mind since the last time she saw him about 1 and a half month if i am not mistaken. Does that mean that the chart is not accurate cause the real question came into her mind long ago? Btw ask me anything you like. I want to help you and from you help her maybe :) Her and their situation goes for years!!!!

Last edited:

Iced8Ace

They will, but the issue is that there are two malefics in the 1st house, and she is also combust. She does not receive him either--I strongly suggest that she avoids this relationship.

GPrincess

They will, but the issue is that there are two malefics in the 1st house, and she is also combust. She does not receive him either--I strongly suggest that she avoids this relationship.

Thank you for answering Iced8Ace. What malefics could mean? Family that doesn't approve the relationship? Enemies? Should i ask her more details? I know she is very ...i mean VERY in love with him for ages but things in his and her life did not match at that moment and then he moved to another country. Last time they met they had a fight so i am guessing that is why she is combust? I really hope she will listen to me on the do not engage thing but when heart talks...i doubt it that she will do what i will advice :unsure:

Iced8Ace

Thank you for answering Iced8Ace. What malefics could mean? Family that doesn't approve the relationship? Enemies? Should i ask her more details? I know she is very ...i mean VERY in love with him for ages but things in his and her life did not match at that moment and then he moved to another country. Last time they met they had a fight so i am guessing that is why she is combust? I really hope she will listen to me on the do not engage thing but when heart talks...i doubt it that she will do what i will advice :unsure:

Malefics are planets that signify potentially harmful conditions. A few of Mars' significations (the lesser malefic) are violence and quarrels, and Saturn (the greater malefic) can signify coldness, death and obstacles. The malefics in the 1st house means the malefics are going to be active and she will be dealing with them. Not only is she combust, (in fear of something--possibly traveling since Sun rules the 9th house,) she is also peregrine and rejects this man (according to the chart). I would definitely ask her for more info, and inform her that the chart she ordered says this relationship is absolutely not worth her time.

Also, tell her it's her job to run away since she is the faster planet.

GPrincess

Malefics are planets that signify potentially harmful conditions. A few of Mars' significations (the lesser malefic) are violence and quarrels, and Saturn (the greater malefic) can signify coldness, death and obstacles. The malefics in the 1st house means the malefics are going to be active and she will be dealing with them. Not only is she combust, (in fear of something--possibly traveling since Sun rules the 9th house,) she is also peregrine and rejects this man (according to the chart). I would definitely ask her for more info, and inform her that the chart she ordered says this relationship is absolutely not worth her time.

Also, tell her it's her job to run away since she is the faster planet.

Thank you again! She is one of my lifetime best friends...she always listen to my advice..(maybe cause i am the older one :smile: who knows! ) I really hope that this time will be the same as others..meaning she will do what i'll tell her.. I will get her here to read everything you wrote actually! She is the faster planet you mean the Moon? Also the chart shows that she rejects him does it show anything about how he feels for her? Sorry if i ask too many things but i really want to learn horary astrology interpretation from people doing it some time now. I can see that he is Mercury in his own sign so strong but i am not sure if he feels anything for her..and in general how do we see feelings if exist in horary? apart from 7th significator being on the 1st house. Thank you in advance!!

Iced8Ace

Thank you again! She is one of my lifetime best friends...she always listen to my advice..(maybe cause i am the older one :smile: who knows! ) I really hope that this time will be the same as others..meaning she will do what i'll tell her.. I will get her here to read everything you wrote actually! She is the faster planet you mean the Moon? Also the chart shows that she rejects him does it show anything about how he feels for her? Sorry if i ask too many things but i really want to learn horary astrology interpretation from people doing it some time now. I can see that he is Mercury in his own sign so strong but i am not sure if he feels anything for her..and in general how do we see feelings if exist in horary? apart from 7th significator being on the 1st house. Thank you in advance!!

Your welcome. Hope everything goes okay. :)

Admittedly, I haven't been doing horary for a long time, which is why I would like to link you to a more reliable source to answer your query on reception: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/perfection.html

It does show that he receives her and is fond of her. There was a thread bumped some time ago on reception. Here it is: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88526

GPrincess

Your welcome. Hope everything goes okay. :)

Admittedly, I haven't been doing horary for a long time, which is why I would like to link you to a more reliable source to answer your query on reception: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/perfection.html

It does show that he receives her and is fond of her. There was a thread bumped some time ago on reception. Here it is: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88526

I really can't thank you enough right? :) Btw my friend is informed! Let's hope for the best !!!