Do I normally am deficiency in vits and minerals from my chart?

Assyrian_Libra

I always felt like I am lacking little bit of Iron (since I am always cold) also all the Vitamin B's, and zinc even though I been taking zinc for almost less than a month now and I notice my hairline are growing thicker so now I have what looks like I still have a youth-hairline as I call it...ugh I thought I was going bald or something or getting that what they call it a mature adult hairline... but that didn't seemed to be the case till I taken that supplement but I notice mine had another mineral: silica/silicon as other ingredient that could contribute to my hair growing like that....

So I wonder if my charts tells me to beware of any type of nutritional deficiency that I should look out...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sy_1339_43413.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sy_1339_43413.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 28

Moog

This isn't a horary, so you might not be getting many responses for that reason.

I am not very well versed in medical/nutritional astrologey, but you might have an iron deficiency due to Saturn's placement in Sagittarius/6

Assyrian_Libra

This isn't a horary, so you might not be getting many responses for that reason.

I am not very well versed in medical/nutritional astrologey, but you might have an iron deficiency due to Saturn's placement in Sagittarius/6

It's okay, I was hoping.

Iron hmm yea I got to get that because I am always cold and could be why I have thin hair, too. I think it was always like that when I had these odd things happening because sometime I can be cold in the summer too.

dr. farr

Fire element is deficient in the natal chart, so use of warming/heating and blood-affinitive vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements seems possibly indicated. Perhaps a look at the pitta herbs used in Ayurvedic Medicine (under expert guidance, however) would be a worthwhile investigation. Also use of warming eo's in aromatherapy might be of benefit.

(Note: the chart posted is natal, so these observations, above, refer to the possible natal indications)

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Per se, it is difficult to see deficiency of vitamins or other minerals- or at least I haven't yet mastered that technique.

Comparing my own natal chart to yours, you have more fire than I do (me, I'm blessed with a Leo Asc as the only fire element). In fact, if I take your 6th (physical maladies) Lord, Sat, it is in dignity, strong. Mine is in detriment, weak.

What I would relate your lack of iron to is the planet that rules it, Mars, to be in detriment in Libra. I think despite the lack of fire in me/my chart, my Mars fares better by being in Cap, exaltation. As regards a receding hairline, or as you term it, adult hairline, I think that fire Asc's (physical constitution/get-up) more often than not have that problem, esp if the Lord of their Asc, here the Sun, is weakly placed, here in its fall.

:)AQ7

Assyrian_Libra

Hi,

Per se, it is difficult to see deficiency of vitamins or other minerals- or at least I haven't yet mastered that technique.

Comparing my own natal chart to yours, you have more fire than I do (me, I'm blessed with a Leo Asc as the only fire element). In fact, if I take your 6th (physical maladies) Lord, Sat, it is in dignity, strong. Mine is in detriment, weak.

What I would relate your lack of iron to is the planet that rules it, Mars, to be in detriment in Libra. I think despite the lack of fire in me/my chart, my Mars fares better by being in Cap, exaltation. As regards a receding hairline, or as you term it, adult hairline, I think that fire Asc's (physical constitution/get-up) more often than not have that problem, esp if the Lord of their Asc, here the Sun, is weakly placed, here in its fall.

:)AQ7

Yea. I always am cold (funny that my body warms up in the sun during warm springs and summer when I am cold) when I was in my teens and my hairs did appear thin. My hairline hasn't changed, but my hairline got thicker since I took zinc because I was reading about zinc so I figure that's why my one side of my hairline didn't seemed to match with my other side of my head lol. I gotta buy some more zinc that stuff is a miracle LOL since I got money gift for Christmas I'm going to order me B- Complex, Zinc, Vit C and of course a little of Iron and see how that will go. If have enough money I may get some Vit A and E and silica. :tongue:

Last edited:

Assyrian_Libra

Fire element is deficient in the natal chart, so use of warming/heating and blood-affinitive vitamin, mineral and herbal supplements seems possibly indicated. Perhaps a look at the pitta herbs used in Ayurvedic Medicine (under expert guidance, however) would be a worthwhile investigation. Also use of warming eo's in aromatherapy might be of benefit.

(Note: the chart posted is natal, so these observations, above, refer to the possible natal indications)

Thanks for that info... I will look into that :biggrin:

Assyrian_Libra

well been two month already.. I been taking biotin, higher dose in zinc and vit A and E and my hair lines are almost done with the way they were when I was in my mid-teens my eyelashes got thicker along the way...:biggrin: