North Node in Sagittarius, South one and Moon in Gemini, how do they affect work?

ScoVirGemMan

Hi all, as the title says, how would a Moon in Gemini, conjunct the South Node, affect one's work life? What are the main implications of having the North Node in Sagittarius?

Thank you, once again, for your comments and observations.

From what I read, since my chart is similar:

With a south node and in particular a moon in Gemini you carry those traits simply from either a previous life or this early lifetime. So the Gemini traits come easy for you.

The North Node is the souls goal or journey. So in your case, a more refined demeanor with interests in philosophy and Sagittarius behaviors or traits. What house the North Node in also has some weight as well.

You can do some searches or check out this link for more info. http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/01/sagittarius-north-node-gemini-south.html

I have found also to know your progressed chart gives a better understanding of your current feelings or personality in these current days. With your natal chart reflecting your DNA and your progressed chart is like the current story.

Just my thoughts on it.

John

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_john_lorince.5783.498.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_john_lorince.5783.498.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 17
Astrotheme does a progressions with 16th centuary explanations. :)

But the charts are right...and you can create charts for multiple people and save them for other study.

Have a look around and tell me what you find as well.

Thanks,

John

shadow moon

Banned
Hi all, as the title says, how would a Moon in Gemini, conjunct the South Node, affect one's work life? What are the main implications of having the North Node in Sagittarius?

S.Node - Moon conjunction makes you aloof and emotionally unattached in day-to-day communication, you have to balance it out with Sagittariuses ruler, the placement of Jupiter in the chart

and if you are really interested in a more detail answer, just post your chart here

ScoVirGemMan

@shadow moon, yup that conjunction may imply aloofness, particularly with strangers as I do open up with friends&family.

Here's my chart in 3 different versions; whoever can make sense of the last one will earn my lifelong respect :joyful:

Thank you in advance for your kind observations

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_46801.17507.jpg
    astro_2at_01_46801.17507.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 13
  • astro_2a_01_46947.25290.jpg
    astro_2a_01_46947.25290.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 19
  • astro_2ast_01_47445.23846.jpg
    astro_2ast_01_47445.23846.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 17

shadow moon

Banned
well I use whole signs, to many cusps can make you dizzy and they never been used until the past 2 century and most older stuff, like chinese and vedic, don`t even akcnowledge them unless one planet conjucts another one from a different sign

you have Virgo Asc, it`s ruler is in the 3rd conjunct Sun, but since it`s retrograde, your more an introverted guy when comes to expressing your ideas

retrograde Saturn in fall conjucts your S.Node in Cancer in 11th, Moon in 10th, Moon is in a sign that`s also ruled by Mercury, boy oh boy, you are so full of sh*t, and that Moon even trines your Pluto

if you want a clear example what it means being a Moon-Pluto personality involving the career houses, go and watch the series "Homeland" and look at main female character

Rx Mars in the 8th in Aries, hence in double domicile, among with retrograde Chiron in 8th, well you`ve been exposed to sexuality way to early and in the wrong way, you were frustrated once when it came to your desires and you are or will be great grandmaster of the gruppensex

your N.node in Capricorn in the 5th asks you to get more mature and realize your own creative potential, meaning in this case, how are you unique, so you should be more take it or leave it about your own identity, but in a quiet manner, you don`t need to verbalize that as many times, us regular wretched human shells, we are more preoccupied with our own sh*t, we don`t need the neighbour`s stuff at all

you have Jupiter in 6th from the Asc, Saturn rules your 5th and co-rules 6th, Uranus rules 6th, it`s in the 2nd in Libra with Pluto, that`s the house of wealth, which is aspected by an insatiable Mars aka drive ... well based on that you could become very rich in modern, communication related business, as in your own business, trouble is based on other aspects, your are so ADD + full with yourself + with a bunch of emotional cr@p, that regardless how hard you try, nobody wants to work with you, let alone become your employee and take orders from you

you`ll have this summer a Grand water trine by transit in your 3rd-7th-11th, google those houses, most of your luck will be coming from the 11th (groups and extended social circle), because it`s in Cancer, where Jupiter will be exalted, Saturn in 3rd Scorpio will call out to communicate your needs in more mature way

some woo-woo about the grand trine in july
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajiOLmL-5wg

what Saturn in Scorpio means
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XCS6X84c-k

I couldn`t put up the kind of chart I`m generally using, because you deleted your place of birth out of paranoia

relax:
1. there`s no such thing as privacy over the internet
2. your message gets lost within the sea of pr0n and mp3`s anyways
3. nobody cares since everyone is chasing the quick buck these days

and live long and prosper

http://scrwmedia.com/ufj/files/2011/12/Happy-Holidays-610x743.jpg

ScoVirGemMan

Well I guess a very good upbringing can indeed make up for whatever complicated placements may be in my birth chart :-D

For example I do work well in groups, as long as meritocracy prevails. I get tired very very soon of dictators or whoever thinks title comes before capability. I also generally get along with younger / lower ranked people.

Regarding that Mars@8H et al, LOL! I'm actually all about intensity with one partner at a time :-D And I reckon that placement does indicate high drive and energy.

I'm veering my line of work towards academia/consulting, which seem to agree with your outer planets analysis.

Now, there's something else I'm very curious about astrology-wise as I do have a very good idea so far, and it's best type of life-long partner according to natal chart. I know maybe I should create another thread for this -I did already but hardly got answers :(- Anyway if you see something in that regard pls let me know.

IleneK

Premium Member

Just trying to address your original question.

North Node in Sagittarius calls you to seek out the larger picture, the overall view, rather than having a really good time gathering the details. With SN in Gemini, you are likely quite curious, mentally dextrous, and with Moon there, it is a place of comfort for you to reside with pleasure and ease among the details.

The calling of this life, via your NN, is to find that balance between the acquisition of the nifty details, the facts of the matter, and placing them into a larger and possibly more meaningful context. To reach out and grow larger, seek higher learning or travel as defined by the context of the house in which the nodes are placed.

ScoVirGemMan

Thank you very much Ilene, what you say does make sense. My NN/SN are in the 4th/10th house. In your opinion, how would this extra information be interpreted?

Thank you again :happy:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you very much Ilene, what you say does make sense. My NN/SN are in the 4th/10th house. In your opinion, how would this extra information be interpreted?

Thank you again :happy:

Well, we could say something like, work in the outer world, perhaps dealing with information somehow, has been your natural inclination, and where you have done well easily. That might be an interpretation of SN in the 10th conjunction Moon. The call, then, is to expand yourself, to reach for knowledge that incorporates and amplfies the information that you have gathered in the public world, and apply that larger picture to find balance in the arena of homelife. Something like that. There could be other interpretations depending upon the particular context of your life.