Hearing Outcome?

kailaniatsea

Hello. I have an older relative who is currently dealing with a nasty legal situation where they could lose their disabled housing accommodations. Without revealing confidential info, I will say that they complained about corruption and crime in the complex (e.g. false fees, unsanitary conditions, being harassed and retaliated against by management).

They were told that the housing agency is investigating the matter and they will soon have an informal hearing. I am concerned that they could lose their housing subsidy due to this plot. My relative has an attorney, but they act more like a prosecutor and have complicated matters.

My question is: Will my disabled and elderly relative lose their housing subsidy and become homeless?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-14 Free Chart - Astrodienst.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-14 Free Chart - Astrodienst.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 20

ElenaJ

Can you explain what degree of relative this is?
A cousin, your mother's sisters or brothers, or your father's, etc?

ElenaJ

Thank you, with that we can localise the house that represents her.
I have a problem with the equal house chart you posted, specifically to evaluate the rulers of the houses involved.
Is it possible for you to post a chart that is not whole signs?

ElenaJ

Sorry, can you check your dates?
Saturn is still at the end of Capricorn and Uranus is at approximately 7 degrees taurus.
Your planets are way ahead. Why?

kailaniatsea

That chart was using sidereal. This is a tropical chart. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-15 Free Chart - Astrodienst(2).jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-15 Free Chart - Astrodienst(2).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

There is a difference of approach about the houses that represent the mother and the father. They are the 4th and the 10th, but which is which?
I prefer to assign the 4th house to the mother, as the home and family and natural house of the moon. The 10th to the father, the traditional worker and provider of the family.
Having said this, your mother would be the 4th, ruled by Venus in the chart.
Venus is in detriment in your mother's 2nd house, showing the concern for her income and her weak situation.
Her home is the 4th from the 4th, the radical 7th ruled by Saturn.
Venus approaches a sextile to Saturn, and completes the contact just before Saturn changes signs.
Based on this, it would seem she maintains her home and the subsidy to pay for it.
Her lawyer is the 7th from her, the 4th. So the 10th is the lawyer, ruled by mars, strong in Aries. Her 12th is ruled by mercury who approaches a trine to mars from her money house. The sign of Mercury also is intercepted in the lawyer's 2nd house. So both the 12th of hidden matters and the intercepted sign in his 2nd, things going on hidden and not out front. Mercury is also sitting on the south node, the point of giving way.
The judge is the 10th from the 4th, so the ascendent, ruled by sun. Sun separates from a trine to the lawyer, mars. So they seem to have agreed on a deal.
Lastly, moon is void of course, so no action will be happening in this matter.
It looks like your instincts about the lawyer are correct, although your mother should be safe and her situation will not change.
Good luck, let us know the outcome

Last edited:

kailaniatsea

Thank you so much for confirming what we suspected and kindly taking the time to interpret Mom's horary chart. Astrology is so wise and awe inspiring.

We should know something more "concrete" by next week and I will give you an update. :)