Nodes

*emma*

Banned
Hi all

Just wanted to share an insight I have had recently. I've come to realise alot of my problems over the years, psychological not physical, and believe me I have struggled to understand, have been caused by my looking out and not in, listening to others instead of my self, trusting others judgement instead of my own whether I agreed with it or not, giving too much benefit of the doubt, and I am glad I finally got here. I have south node in pisces in the 7th house, and the minute I rely on myself only and trust my own mind and judgement, the problem disappears like magic.

Could the south nodes in the chart show by house and sign too, show what the source of any problem is or even just the problem, and the antidote is to be found in the north node?

I know thats simplistic and general astrology wise but would like to hear thoughts.

dr. farr

Actually, to a significant extent at least-relative to the SN-the answer is pretty much "yes"; however, other factors always must be examined as well, but (and I am almost an extremist in this opinion) if one wants to find the "fly in the ointment", the "chaos point", the "weak link", the "one thing that can go wrong", etc, etc, in ANY given chart, always look to see where the Dragon's Tail is-the sign, the house, any close (within 3 degrees) conjunction of planets with it, and there you will find your best indications for problems (also look at the declinations list-pdf on astro.com charts-and see if any planet is within 1.5 degrees Parallel-same side of the ecliptic-as the SN, which would mean, defacto, that the planet is "conjunct" the SN)

Whether North Node is always an antidote (energetically) to the SN influences, is a much more problematical question; certainly it can be, but equally certainly, not always so.

Caro

Emma
I have the opposite to you.
A north node in taurus in 7th near desc.
My SN in scorpio is what I know and feel comfortable with. Im self reliant, I know SN is seen as detriment but I think it has saved me -its like a fall back plan. Fundamentally the SN it is what I know.

my task is to learn to trust others which for me at this stage is just trusting in the earth and minerals etc. It is something I am realising over the last few years and slowly Im gathering around me people who's views I can rely on and developing a more wholesome lifestyle.

*emma*

Banned
caro good luck with that remember the world is NOT against you, just passiing that on, my husband told me that recently and it struck a chord sometimes we make up our own imagined enemies these days i like to think the world is my friend if only i would go out and embrace iT

Last edited:

Caro

Interesting point.

in myquest to move from a corporate way of being to a more holistic lifestyle it is always scorpio/pluto types who help me. but they help me in the scorpio way

and Im currently dealing with a taurus who is very much my open enemy( 7thH).

its nice that have such supportive relations.

*emma*

Banned
Interesting point.

in myquest to move from a corporate way of being to a more holistic lifestyle it is always scorpio/pluto types who help me. but they help me in the scorpio way

and Im currently dealing with a taurus who is very much my open enemy( 7thH).

its nice that have such supportive relations.

whats a little enemy or two if the world is WITH you x

i stand by my original post, trust is the key whereever u find it good luck north node in seventh house could show u need to relate more to others