Tr Saturn conj. stellium - suddenly life breaking apart

Milber

Hi everyone,

I've just survived the three passes of my saturn return, which was a bummer with regard to my relationship. I discovered that my (now ex-)boyfriend had had somebody else on the side for nine months. He finally admitted to that a few days before saturn conj. saturn got exact but only after he'd lied and cheated and led me on for a long time. This is something I'm still dealing with and will probably need a lot of time to heal. We'd been together for 2 years and had actually started planning a future together.

Initially after the break-up I was happy to find that despite this blow my professional life was somehow moving on. I've been trying to teach dancing for a while (lots of competition) and finally managed to get two contracts. Also I'd gathered two side jobs to pay the rent that are compatible with the dancing commitments. It looked as if I'd finally found a solution that enables me to survive and stay true to my dreams.
Last week, however, out of nowhere I lost both contracts teaching dancing and both side jobs. Looking at my transits I can't figure out what's going on at all. Saturn is about to conjunct my natal pluto and then jupiter in my 4th house having made it's way past mars (3rd) and natal saturn (4th) conj IC. I read in another thread that saturn conj. pluto is about trying true to myself but I feel this transit is rather sabotaging this. Also I'm completely at a loss about what else to try to finally get both my career and my financial situation off the ground. With Jupiter transiting my 10th shouldn't this get easier a bit?

Thank you so much for any insight or advice in advance

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_anonymous_20111016.82492.31684.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_anonymous_20111016.82492.31684.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
Sorry to hear of your problems, but unfortunately we all have to deal with difficult transits

Although moon is exalted in taurus, it's unaspected, so needs a transit or progression or solar arc to get it into action. T Jupiter should be do fairly soon and should open up some opportunities...

venus to is practically unaspected with just a quincunx to pluto

Venus Quincunx (Inconjunct) Pluto

Fear of disappointment and fear of others is the mechanism for keeping your love nature on a roller coaster. They are rooted in your lack of good boundaries and lack of positive self esteem. You are easily pulled into overly burdensome roles in other people's lives because you feel it is your lot in life. Further, your unconscious compulsiveness first ritualizes then continuously repeats self defeating and denying reactions to others. Careful examination of your routines and feelings about yourself are necessary to free your love to develop and grow. This creates a deep, inner healing.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html