Will The Opposition Win The Election ?

Tham

Malaysia's upcoming 14th General Elections will be held on 9 May next month.

There's hope among the locals that the main opposition party will have a good chance of winning this election along with a change of Prime Minister, but the odds are stacked against them and it will be tough going.

Will the opposition beat the odds and win this election ?

https://s20.postimg.cc/c8uhl1y6l/ELECTIONS1.png

Last edited:

Tora

There's hope among the locals that the main opposition party will have a good chance of winning this election along with a change of Prime Minister, but the odds are stacked against them and it will be tough going.

What is your interpretation of this chart first?

muchacho

In order to determine the relevant significators, you first have to make clear where you stand on the issue which will determine what you are actually asking.

1) If you are indifferent, the question is basically, will the king be dethroned? (4th vs. 10th)
2) If you are partisan and favor the opposition, then the question is basically will we dethrone the king? (1st vs. 10th)
3) And if you are asking about an election that is happening in another country, then the question is basically will the king of a foreign country be dethroned? (turned 4th vs. turned 10th)

muchacho

Thanks.

I believe it it will be at (1), i.e. indifferent.
Okay, then PM gets L10, opposition L4, Moon for electorate. In that case, it's a rather clear testimony. L10 (PM) in H4 (opposition) and Moon (electorate) also in H4 (opposition) plus trine aspect between L4 and Moon and no aspect between L10 and Moon. If we look at receptions, then we see that the Moon (electorate) hates what Mercury (PM) represents but likes very much what Jupiter (opposition) represents. So the opposition should win easily.

What's interesting about this chart is that all the main significators Moon, Mercury and Jupiter are peregrine and additionally Jupiter and Mercury are both retrograde. So there are no powerful actors. They all have their problems. ASC also conjunct Antares which may indicate the end of an era and turbulent times.

Tham

Okay, then PM gets L10, opposition L4, Moon for electorate. In that case, it's a rather clear testimony. L10 (PM) in H4 (opposition) and Moon (electorate) also in H4 (opposition) plus trine aspect between L4 and Moon and no aspect between L10 and Moon. If we look at receptions, then we see that the Moon (electorate) hates what Mercury (PM) represents but likes very much what Jupiter (opposition) represents. So the opposition should win easily.

What's interesting about this chart is that all the main significators Moon, Mercury and Jupiter are peregrine and additionally Jupiter and Mercury are both retrograde. So there are no powerful actors. They all have their problems. ASC also conjunct Antares which may indicate the end of an era and turbulent times.

Thanks for the reading.

It's a surprise to me, since I didn't think the opposition had much of a chance, as did most observers and political analysts on the net.

The Prime Minister's ruling party, the "National Front" , has won virtually every election for the last six decades, since the country's independence in 1957, many times by a landslide.

I don't know much about horary, but might not the void-of-course Moon imply a negative outcome to my question ?

Malaysia's independence and formation chart are here, if you may wish to look at them.

Malaya, basically West or Peninsular Malaysia, gained its independence from the British in 1957.

https://s20.postimg.cc/3q0trwmul/MALAYSIA_INDEPENDENCE.jpg

Malaysia was officially formed on 16 September 1963, from a merger of Malaya, Sarawak, Sabah and Singapore.

Singapore later broke off on 9 August 1965.

https://s20.postimg.cc/bsz03jke5/MALAYSIA_FORMATION.png

muchacho

Keep in mind that above prediction is based on your choice of significators, i.e. you consider yourself indifferent to the outcome. If you would consider yourself a supporter of either the opposition or the current PM then you will get different predictions because the significators will be different.

Tham

Keep in mind that above prediction is based on your choice of significators, i.e. you consider yourself indifferent to the outcome. If you would consider yourself a supporter of either the opposition or the current PM then you will get different predictions because the significators will be different.

Thanks.

Yes, I understand that the stand of the querent affects the significators.

What would be the prediction if I was a supporter of the opposition ?

muchacho

Thanks.

Yes, I understand that the stand of the querent affects the significators.

What would be the prediction if I was a supporter of the opposition ?
That's going to change the story significantly, and not in favor of the opposition.

Tham

That's going to change the story significantly, and not favor of the opposition.

You can view the live update of the election
held earlier today.

As of the time of this posting, looks like
a close fight.

The party with the red emblem, on the
second row of the table, is the main opposition party.

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/tune-in-ge14-live-result-update/

Last edited:

Tham

The opposition has overtaken the ruling
party, when it was trailing it initially, and
the gap appears to be widening.

I think you were right as to your initial reading.

This was the opposition leader's final speech last night . Mahathir was the
Prime Minister during the 80s to early
90s.

At 92, he came out from retirement and left the ruling party to lead the opposition.

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/msians-...10mil-viewers-for-his-finale-speech-on-may-8/

Last edited:

muchacho

I just read the latest news about the election and it really was a landslide win. No one really seemed to have expected this. Reminds me a bit of the 2016 election situation in the US. But the truth is in the chart, as they say. So trust the chart and not the political analysts and commentators.

Tham

I just read the latest news about the election and it really was a landslide win. No one really seemed to have expected this. Reminds me a bit of the 2016 election situation in the US. But the truth is in the chart, as they say. So trust the chart and not the political analysts and commentators.

I think there's going to be trouble sooner or later.

If you look at the country's formation chart above,
Mars and Pluto are in the 8th house, with Saturn about
to enter it, with all in Capricorn.