Pluto in an Angular House

winterwaltz

I have Scorp Pluto in the 1st house as well, but the only major aspects are to the Moon, Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune. I must look scary when I'm bus with something, because I've had my friends ask me if I was alright. Other than that, I'm good at giving the Stare Of Death. :whistling:

Ambitious

Other people will be obsessed with such a person and even people the native doesn't know will have great interest in them and their life.

This happens to me often. Sometimes people have strong reactions to me- for better or for worse. They either get excited (wow! you did what?!) or I get under their skin (roll eyes at me) for seemingly no reason at all. I have had people stare at me and follow me around my neighborhood, even after just saying 'Hi' in passing. I also find some people take a bizarre interest in me, my life and start asking way too many questions. I have Pluto in Libra conj. ascendant and Saturn, square Mars, Moon, and MC.

Last edited:

Bambi95

Account Closed
o:

I have Pluto in the 4th - Squaring Sun, Mercury, Venus and Moon. Strangely Trine my Leo ascendant, even though my Pluto is in Scorpio. It's also Trine Saturn in Pisces, out-of-sign conjunct my early degree domicile Jupiter and sextile Chiron, Neptune and Uranus.

I've never realized how many aspects I had until now. Going to do some reading on Pluto tomorrow. xD

MadArchitect

I have pluto and moon in scorpio conjoining the MC they are almost inside the 10th house
Moon-pluto conjoing each other too

Im cap sun and rising my ruler is saturn in 12th house (im not an attention seeker or someone
who likes to "show off")

moon in scorpio rules my 6th 7th house and pluto my 10th

People are drawn to me like a i have a magnet in my body

They tend to pay a lot of attention to me for no reason
Sometimes it becomes annoying as hell because i am not an attention seeker i love privacy

strangers approach me for no reason and they start asking me questions without meaning just to start a conversation with me

So i believe pluto in conjuction or in angular houses 1st,4th,7th,10th mostly in 1st and 10th house ,can create plutonian magnetic
situations.

it will exude magnetism,mystery or can even makes the person charismatic-mesmerizing
at its negative effect can cause fear to people who dont know you (depends the aspects)

i noticed that pluto is the dominant in my natal chart (because of the aspects to the midheaven and to personal planets)
even though i have 4 planets and my rising in capricorn

i believe the dominant pluto may play a huge role in all these things

I remember few years back a close friend of mine (astrologer) who checked my natal chart
he told me this.

"you are a very magnetic personality
if you didnt had that tendency to analyze criticize the situations and people around you
people would love to have you around them .
fix these and your life can change dramatically."

Last edited:

tisha83

I have Pluto in Scorpio in Descendant. Ruler of 7th house is Venus in Scorpio. I think you probably know how this Pluto manifests its power. All these themes of Pluto and Scorpio are highlighted in my chart, so it means there are power struggles, manipulation, sexual drive, obsession and control in my relationships. Probably in all my relationship there was one partner dominant and other submissive. Taking control in relationship is probably the main topic in relationship with this Pluto on Descendant.

I think people with this position of Pluto should learn how to deal with this strong energy in relationship and try to find balance in their relationships. Stop to abuse power which they have over their partner or stop to be a victim of the manipulation´s tendencies of their partner. It´s nothing for weak personalities. :cool:

Last edited:

MadArchitect

I have Pluto in Scorpio in Descendant. Ruler of 7th house is Venus in Scorpio. I think you probably know how this Pluto manifests its power. All these themes of Pluto and Scorpio are highlighted in my chart, so it means there are power struggles, manipulation, sexual drive, obsession and control in my relationships. Probably in all my relationship there was one partner dominant and other submissive. Taking control in relationship is probably the main topic in relationship with this Pluto on Descendant.

I think people with this position of Pluto should learn how to deal with this strong energy in relationship and try to find balance in their relationships. Stop to abuse power which they have over their partner or stop to be a victim of the manipulation´s tendencies of their partner. It´s nothing for weak personalities. :cool:

pluto in any angular houses 1st,4th,7th,10th usually causes all that especially if the planet conjoins the house
but in its domicile(scorpio)and with good aspects,its very powerfull
gives power magnetism and the ability for transformation

tisha83

pluto in any angular houses 1st,4th,7th,10th usually causes all that especially if the planet conjoins the house
but in its domicile(scorpio)and with good aspects,its very powerfull
gives power magnetism and the ability for transformation

Yes, you´re right. Pluto in Scorpio, placed on Ascendant or on Descendant, gives his owner a strong magnetism toward other people, but there is a strong danger of abuse its power, taking control and manipulate others. These dark sides of Pluto in Scorpio are highlighted in angular position in 1st or 7th house. The potentional of total personal transformation is enourmous in this case, but also big danger to abuse its power. I think that very important is to lear to control Pluto´s power toward others and not abuse it. Like it was said, everything will come back to you. :cool:

MadArchitect

Yes, you´re right. Pluto in Scorpio, placed on Ascendant or on Descendant, gives his owner a strong magnetism toward other people, but there is a strong danger of abuse its power, taking control and manipulate others. These dark sides of Pluto in Scorpio are highlighted in angular position in 1st or 7th house. The potentional of total personal transformation is enourmous in this case, but also big danger to abuse its power. I think that very important is to lear to control Pluto´s power toward others and not abuse it. Like it was said, everything will come back to you. :cool:

1st and 10th houses are the most "obvious"houses and the most important for our "outside" impression to others

the 7th house (descendant) is the opposite of the ascendant.

which means it shows the last impression people have about you after they already met you.

7th house shows obvious enemies our relationships with others,marriage etc

1st is the most important for first impression and then is the 10th.

because 10th house its our highest point in natal chart and also shows how the "public""society" (people who dont know us)
see us
how we tend to look in public.

for example you may have sun and rising libra but you have pluto conjoining the 10th house axis ,this may influence how you look to other people to
"society"and "public"
10th house is the house of reputation
but the most important is the 1st .

in your case shows the impression you give to others after they already met you,

they become very obsessed with you ,and its tough for them to forget you

be carefull though because pluto ALWAYS gives a love or hate with passion situation

other people may love you with passion and some others may hate you with passion
or maybe the contrary you may love or hate others with passion

everything pluto does its always extreme dont forget that scorpio is the sign of the extremes.and pluto in scorpio its in domicile.

but again its depends the aspects

you also have to look your dominant planet in your natal chart and dominant signs to somehow get an idea of yourself the planet and signs that influence your character and life

dont go on astro.com and do the pullen astrolog thing the results it gives are usually hella innacurate (most users say this and even astrologers)

astrotheme.com has the most accurate planetery dominancy system (but you have to pay)

If you dont want to pay on astrotheme.com

try this http://gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal01EN.cgi but its not that accurate but its better than astro.com

but astrotheme.com has the best accurate analysis results in planet- sign -house dominancy

Last edited:

MadArchitect

pluto on the descendant does not exude the energy of pluto so raw and intense like when it is in 1st or maybe the 10th which is the MC
unless if your pluto of descendant conjoins the 7th house axis or does conjuction with other planets

conjuctions tend to express the energy of the planet way more intense

ill give you an example.

we have 2 persons.

one has has scorpio rising and pluto in the 1st house but his
pluto does not conjoing the 1st house axis or the ascendant it only does some trines squares and oppositions

the 2nd person has scorpio rising but the pluto conjoins his ascendant
or planets
for example: he has his pluto in 10° scorpio and rising in 18° scorpio
(his pluto conjoins the ascendant) thats hella intense......

that 2nd person will be more intense because of the conjuction

The aspect conjunction is formed when two planets are at approximately the same degree of the same sign or at an orb of not more than 8 degrees.

In a conjunction, the energies of the two planets are combined, and the result is often a strengthening of both. .

pluto conjoining the axis whether if its 1st 4th 7th 10th will be more
intense than just having the planet inside the house

why you hear so many persons say
" i have scorpio rising with pluto in scorpio but i dont feel i exude magnetism sexuality mystery passion etc on the outside"

its because their pluto does not have those intense aspects which is the conjuction

conjuction is the most important aspect for expressing-exude the raw intense energy of the planet

Last edited:

tisha83

pluto on the descendant does not exude the energy of pluto so raw and intense like when it is in 1st or maybe the 10th which is the MC
unless if your pluto of descendant conjoins the 7th house axis or does conjuction with other planets

conjuctions tend to express the energy of the planet way more intense

In a conjunction, the energies of the two planets are combined, and the result is often a strengthening of both. .

pluto conjoining the axis whether if its 1st 4th 7th 10th will be more
intense than just having the planet inside the house

why you hear so many persons say
" i have scorpio rising with pluto in scorpio but i dont feel i exude magnetism sexuality mystery passion etc on the outside"

its because their pluto does not have those intense aspects which is the conjuction

conjuction is the most important aspect for expressing-exude the raw intense energy of the planet

I understand what you mean and I agree with your opinion about Pluto´s intensity in angular position in 1st or 10th house, I just want to say that my Pluto in Scorpio on Descendant is pretty intense in relationship and I attracted people to me trought it. Pluto is like catalyzator of my personality trought relatioships, sometimes it really hurts, but the potential of transformation is very strong. Also it´s dominant planet in my natal chart. In my case I have also Venus in Scorpio in 7th house, which is 7th house ruler, so the theme of Pluto and Scorpio in my relationship is pretty highlighted. My Moon is in Libra in conjunction with Descendant and Pluto. And Mars in Libra conjunct Moon from 6th house. I really feel Pluto´s energy and magnetism, but in my case Venus in Scorpio is the planet which attracted men to me sexually.

I don´t know how you deal with your Pluto but what you wrote others are drawn to you and feel your magnetism. So be carefull about its powerful and manipulation tendencies, Pluto is nothing for play with, must be controled and deal with it carefully.

Last edited:

MadArchitect

I understand what you mean and I agree with your opinion about Pluto´s intensity in angular position in 1st or 10th house, I just want to say that my Pluto in Scorpio on Descendant is pretty intense in relationship and I attracted people to me trought it. In my case I have also Venus in Scorpio in 7th house, which is 7th house ruler, so the theme of Pluto and Scorpio in my relationship is pretty highlighted. My Moon is in Libra in conjunction with Descendant and Pluto. And Mars in Libra conjunct Moon from 6th house. I really feel Pluto´s energy and magnetism, but in my case Venus in Scorpio is the planet which attracted men to me sexually.

I don´t know how you deal with your Pluto but what you wrote others are drawn to you and feel your magnetism. So be carefull about its powerful and manipulation tendencies, Pluto is nothing for play with, must be controled and deal with it carefully.

ah sorry i didnt knew you had venus in scorpio.
and you said its the 7th house ruler

then this is the main reason about all of this obsession,possesion.magnetism thing about men in your life

i bet your venus does also conjuction with pluto ?

it is normal to have strong magnetism venus in scorpio
its very magnetic(especially for women) also in 7th house of relationships and others

its very intense but its also in weak position sometimes you may attract very abusive controlling psycho violent dudes
you may even experience something like sexual abuse,men usually want to bed you and once they get what they want they say good bye
not always though but it is possible.

i know the scorpio venus people , my last( ex) girlfriend had venus in scorpio conjuct pluto in
scorpio

about my pluto
pluto is my strongest planet in the chart also dominant of my chart
because of the conjuction to personal planets and midheaven.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I have a few friends with Pluto in the 1st house and they certainly appear to embody the archetypes of Pluto strongly in their character.

One particular "friend" has Pluto at the apex of a Thor's Hammer pattern and this individual often attempts to manipulate and control situations around him even though it's usually to his detriment. He has acknowledged he has issue with this. I have another friend with Pluto conjunct the Ascendant and this person is extremely magnetic without being overly handsome. This person controls his environment extremely well and much better than "friend" one described above. His sexual adventures are the stuff of legend and could fill romance novels for years presumably since his Pluto is in better condition than friend one.

Do you notice when Pluto is in an Angular House that the archetypes of Pluto come out stronger? Care to share any examples?

ps. I realize the whole chart needs to be considered. I'm trying to get some discussion going in this new section!

Angular houses do make whatever planet in them more powerful, so it would only make sense that the pluto manifestations would be super strong. I don't know very many people with Pluto on their angular houses, except for one person. And that person was crazy and annoying.

tisha83

ah sorry i didnt knew you had venus in scorpio.
and you said its the 7th house ruler

then this is the main reason about all of this obsession,possesion.magnetism thing about men in your life

i bet your venus does also conjuction with pluto ?

it is normal to have strong magnetism venus in scorpio
its very magnetic(especially for women) also in 7th house of relationships and others

its very intense but its also in weak position sometimes you may attract very abusive controlling psycho violent dudes
you may even experience something like sexual abuse,men usually want to bed you and once they get what they want they say good bye
not always though but it is possible.

i know the scorpio venus people , my last( ex) girlfriend had venus in scorpio conjuct pluto in
scorpio

about my pluto
pluto is my strongest planet in the chart also dominant of my chart
because of the conjuction to personal planets and midheaven.

According to my Pluto on Descendant. It is in conjunction with the Moon in Libra, and I have the Venus in Scorpio on 25 degree and it is unaspected, and yes it is 7th house ruler. And it is that there is strong magnetism with this Venus. But if it was possible, I would change this Pluto´s position on Descendant immediately.

Having Pluto on Descendant is a big challenge because you´re constantly confrontated with power struggles and there is also a big danger to fall down into manipulation and obsession in relationships. Pluto on Descendant acts as a catalyst and transformator of whole personality. While you´re going throught these painful process, you have to learn to be prepare lose what is very important to you.There could be also abuse in relationships because as I´ve already written, there is one partner dominant over another. Hopefully, when you lear how to deal with the Pluto on Descendant and know how it acts, you can change your behavior in relationship and choose what is good for you.

MadArchitect

Angular houses do make whatever planet in them more powerful, so it would only make sense that the pluto manifestations would be super strong. I don't know very many people with Pluto on their angular houses, except for one person. And that person was crazy and annoying.

:lol::lol:

Cupid Arrow

1st and 10th houses are the most "obvious"houses and the most important for our "outside" impression to others

the 7th house (descendant) is the opposite of the ascendant.

which means it shows the last impression people have about you after they already met you.

7th house shows obvious enemies our relationships with others,marriage etc

1st is the most important for first impression and then is the 10th.

because 10th house its our highest point in natal chart and also shows how the "public""society" (people who dont know us)
see us
how we tend to look in public.

for example you may have sun and rising libra but you have pluto conjoining the 10th house axis ,this may influence how you look to other people to
"society"and "public"
10th house is the house of reputation
but the most important is the 1st .

in your case shows the impression you give to others after they already met you,

they become very obsessed with you ,and its tough for them to forget you

be carefull though because pluto ALWAYS gives a love or hate with passion situation

other people may love you with passion and some others may hate you with passion
or maybe the contrary you may love or hate others with passion

everything pluto does its always extreme dont forget that scorpio is the sign of the extremes.and pluto in scorpio its in domicile.

but again its depends the aspects

you also have to look your dominant planet in your natal chart and dominant signs to somehow get an idea of yourself the planet and signs that influence your character and life

dont go on astro.com and do the pullen astrolog thing the results it gives are usually hella innacurate (most users say this and even astrologers)

astrotheme.com has the most accurate planetery dominancy system (but you have to pay)

If you dont want to pay on astrotheme.com

try this http://gordianobrunati.com/cgi-bin/cal01EN.cgi but its not that accurate but its better than astro.com

but astrotheme.com has the best accurate analysis results in planet- sign -house dominancy

Do you have link to this because it is hard to find?

NeverSafe

I have Pluto on my 4th, square my ascendant. Least to say there are a lot of toxic relationships in my family, a lot of secrets too - not to mention my family is loaded with Scorpios left right and centre. Not just your ordinary Scorpios but triples and doubles. It's all a mess lmao.

As for my outward appearance I agree that Pluto's power is mostly internal. I've never been told I'm intense or magnetic, rather the opposite; "flowery", "innocent", (not true in the slightest lol). But since it's in a tight aspect with my moon which also aspects my ascendant, I would say Pluto Square Ascendant is the reason I have a super mean side eye, I often get told "if looks could kill". Anyone else get this?

Archit0123

I have pluto at the end of 10th house in saggitarius and my midheaven is in scorpio. Will that still be a strong plutonic placements? What I have usually seen that planets conjunct the angles are far more powerful than their end placements in an angular house.

I have Pluto in the 7th in Virgo. In my case it's somewhere toward the middle of the 7th,I have Pisces and Virgo intercepted in the 1st and 7th house, so it's intercepted there. the closest major, or somewhat major ? aspect I have with it among my personal planet's is a sextile with Venus in Scorpio in the 9th. Venus is at 23' 50 Scorpio and Pluto at 27 '07 Virgo so a 3 degree and something minuets orb.

I do love my privacy for one thing. my Venus in Scorpio 5 degrees from Neptune may play more of a role in my love of privacy? I haven't had a large number of romantic/partner relationships'and not really seeking them for years now anyway.Just wanted to mention that since the 7th rules marriage and intimate partner type relations.It may be having less of them than most relates to pluto intercepted there. I don't know.