Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-08-2013, 06:00 AM
AlWs AlWs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Help me please? Infidelity?

Ummm! Hi guy! I just want to know If the positions in my chart gives me a unfaithful tendency...? Like my Mars in Sagi...I never did but I want to get married and stuff so It's eating me up
So please guys >.< help me?


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-08-2013, 11:59 AM
The_Saturnian The_Saturnian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pinnacle of The Seventh Chakra
Posts: 1,458
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

AIWs,

I see that this is your very first post so welcome to AW!

Turning to your concern, I'd firstly like to say that in the event of someone cheating on a partner, it is up to the subject to ultimately decide whether they want to or not. Sometimes this can sound much more easier, and well yes, attraction/love are blind and can cloud our judgement and rationale. The point I'm making here is that even if someone does have a certain placement or aspect they will not necessarily commit adultery just because they have those planets and it was inevitable. We do have a choice of whether we want to do so or not.

Coming to a more astrological side of things, Venus in Scorpio and Mars in Sagittarius both have elements of risqué in what they do. I will consider each of these in turn.

Venus in Scorpio amplifies 'sexy' beyond threshold. In fact Venus is said to be its most sexy when in the sign of Scorpio and the sex drive is enormously high. As it is in the 5th house of relationships this could further the need of not necessarily being content with just partner. (This is only an indication of the sexual needs of the subject, but it does not mean they will necessarily commit adultery during their conjugal life.)

Mars in Sagittarius. Here too the subject will become quite risqué in general. The aggression of Mars in coupled with the enthusiasm of Sagittarius makes a formidable force. Again, since this planet is associated with sex and sexual needs, in a fire sign it increases even more. The adrenaline of risks and taking them without being caught is also present. So here too we can see there is a possibility that the subject may commit adultery. I will at this point reiterate on the above - this is merely an indication and does not mean you will necessarily cheat on your partner.

In conclusion I wouldn't worry about this issue at all .

On a side note these placements, coincidently enough, are both excellent for money making opportunities and you could make some healthy returns on investments. However try curb the risk taking activity as much as possible else it could turn messy.

I did find out for you today that apparently Venus in Sagittarius is one particular placement that may tempt the native into entering into more than one relationship at a time, owing to the duality of Sagittarius. But again I will come to the same point raised ab initio - we all have a choice of whether we want to commit adultery or not.

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-08-2013, 01:41 PM
AlWs AlWs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Saturnian View Post
AIWs,

I see that this is your very first post so welcome to AW!
Oh thank you for welcome me and answering.

I know they have some reputation, though to be quite honest I'm still virgin and my sex drive is pretty calm EXCEPT when I was with the first person I fell in love, there I was pretty much easy to turn on (then again I was teased a lot)

I've read that Scorpios with many Scorpio in their chart are so used to the idea of sex that they actually don't feel such a strong pull from it. I think that applies to me? I do not like the idea of a relationship based on Sex, it's sad. My beliefs are in the formal relationships and when I love, I want everything with that person.
I think...I think I just do work with feelings, more than anything else like desire, I also think my moon doesn't like taking risk, I'm not an adventure seeker and I also suffer of anxiety and social anxiety to a certain point.

Then again yeah, I decide, astrology is just an indication, not a fact. Plus as we know many things (Other planets and their position, our sun, our moon, aspects) can change the meaning of a certain one.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-08-2013, 03:22 PM
The_Saturnian The_Saturnian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pinnacle of The Seventh Chakra
Posts: 1,458
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

[/QUOTE]Oh thank you for welcome me and answering.

I know they have some reputation, though to be quite honest I'm still virgin and my sex drive is pretty calm EXCEPT when I was with the first person I fell in love, there I was pretty much easy to turn on (then again I was teased a lot)[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! It's just a general overview, so it's possible you may not necessarily be that sensual.

[/QUOTE]I've read that Scorpios with many Scorpio in their chart are so used to the idea of sex that they actually don't feel such a strong pull from it. I think that applies to me? I do not like the idea of a relationship based on Sex, it's sad. My beliefs are in the formal relationships and when I love, I want everything with that person.[/QUOTE]

I think Scorpios are generally, but again I wouldn't want to point the finger specifically at any Scorpio and say they are like that. Again it's just in general. Every Scorpio will behave differently.

[/QUOTE]I think...I think I just do work with feelings, more than anything else like desire, I also think my moon doesn't like taking risk, I'm not an adventure seeker and I also suffer of anxiety and social anxiety to a certain point.[/QUOTE]

The Moon is semi-square Saturn (fear). This probably explains why your may be experiencing anxiety. To fuel this fear further, I've noticed a harsh square to Pluto and another harsh square to Sun. Ouch! But considering that you have these in your chart will make you a powerful person indeed. You'll be use to dealing with problems where others will fail and break. A favourite proverb of mine is probably best used here - "What doesn't kill you only makes your stronger".

[/QUOTE]Then again yeah, I decide, astrology is just an indication, not a fact. Plus as we know many things (Other planets and their position, our sun, our moon, aspects) can change the meaning of a certain one.[/QUOTE]

Of course. Aspects, house placements and even the placements of fixed stars can have a monumental effect on us at the best of times.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-08-2013, 06:21 PM
AlWs AlWs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Saturnian View Post
The Moon is semi-square Saturn (fear). This probably explains why your may be experiencing anxiety. To fuel this fear further, I've noticed a harsh square to Pluto and another harsh square to Sun. Ouch! But considering that you have these in your chart will make you a powerful person indeed. You'll be use to dealing with problems where others will fail and break. A favourite proverb of mine is probably best used here - "What doesn't kill you only makes your stronger".
Sighs, Saturn huh? Now I understand, Well it got worse thanks to certain events, but I sure hope I can overcome them, it will take time and who knows what more, but yeah.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Saturnian View Post

You're welcome! It's just a general overview, so it's possible you may not necessarily be that sensual.
I'm also noticing, May my Mars go more to other type of activities? It's in House 6 in my case.

"Mars in Sagittarius is enthusiastic, optimistic, spontaneous, argumentative, frank, independent, and may be inspired or self-righteous. One often aspires for higher consciousness, or delights in intellectual activities, sports, or outdoor pursuits. One is usually willing to defend principles or one's religion or philosophy zealously. One likes to explore, and go on adventures."

"Mars in the sixth house directs energy into work, employment, health, and household chores like cooking, cleaning, and so on. One is usually an energetic worker; health may be strong, but one should be careful of cuts and burns. One is usually industrious, scientific, skilled with technology, and efficient."

Which is true. I love learning more than anything, I'm always learning a new subject or searching something and gain more knowledge and reading books or watching Science TV or interesting subjects, I'm not sporty and physically active as much as they say, but I do love stimulating my mind with knowledge.

Again, thank you very much.

Last edited by AlWs; 08-08-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Ixaee's Avatar
Ixaee Ixaee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 380
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Saturnian View Post

I did find out for you today that apparently Venus in Sagittarius is one particular placement that may tempt the native into entering into more than one relationship at a time, owing to the duality of Sagittarius. But again I will come to the same point raised ab initio - we all have a choice of whether we want to commit adultery or not.

Hope this helps.
I actually have Venus in Sagittarius and I am one of the most faithful people you will EVER meet in a relationship (and I expect the EXACT same in return). Yes, I do like to flirt, but I never cross the line or touch if I am already involved with someone else at the time... even if I don't exactly feel much for the person I'm involved with.

To answer your question from my perspective, OP; No. One placement alone does NOT suggest that anyone would be unfaithful. It doesn't even hint it, as every placement/aspect and piece of your chart could be interpreted in a variety of ways. (Mars in Sag for you may simply mean that you like to experiment in bed, get turned on by the thought of foreign/outdoorsy/traveling scenarios, philosophical discussions, or even somewhat aggressive/wrestling kinds of foreplay -- there's an infinite realm of possibility here..)

You have free will and a CHOICE, and therefore responsibility for your own choices. You cannot blame astrology on any desire to "cheat" or be unfaithful, nor can astrology predict that in and of itself or deem anyone else a player simply because of a few placements in their chart.
__________________
For a (currently) small collection of some of my thoughts and interpretations of astrology, including the astrology of predicting our death.

Visit: https://exemplore.com/astrology/Deat...8th-House-Cusp

Last edited by Ixaee; 08-09-2013 at 12:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ixaee For This Useful Post:
The_Saturnian (08-09-2013)
  #7  
Unread 08-09-2013, 02:02 AM
The_Saturnian The_Saturnian is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pinnacle of The Seventh Chakra
Posts: 1,458
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixaee View Post
I actually have Venus in Sagittarius and I am one of the most faithful people you will EVER meet in a relationship (and I expect the EXACT same in return). Yes, I do like to flirt, but I never cross the line or touch if I am already involved with someone else at the time... even if I don't exactly feel much for the person I'm involved with.

To answer your question from my perspective, OP; No. One placement alone does NOT suggest that anyone would be unfaithful. It doesn't even hint it, as every placement/aspect and piece of your chart could be interpreted in a variety of ways. (Mars in Sag for you may simply mean that you like to experiment in bed, get turned on by the thought of foreign/outdoorsy/traveling scenarios, philosophical discussions, or even somewhat aggressive/wrestling kinds of foreplay -- there's an infinite realm of possibility here..)

You have free will and a CHOICE, and therefore responsibility for your own choices. You cannot blame astrology on any desire to "cheat" or be unfaithful, nor can astrology predict that in and of itself or deem anyone else a player simply because of a few placements in their chart.
Absolutely agree with you here. Aspects and placements alike will provide a more accurate account of things, and not just placements. A great many things need to be considered before actually saying one is likely to part to an act of adultery.

Last edited by The_Saturnian; 08-09-2013 at 02:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-09-2013, 03:02 AM
The Ram's Avatar
The Ram The Ram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The outer limits
Posts: 413
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

The fact that you're even asking about this to begin with tells me that you have very real doubts about your ability to be faithful. Ultimately it's a choice, like everything else in life.

If deep down you know you're a cheater, you will be. If deep down you know you're loyal, you will be. From what you say you clearly have some doubts about yourself, it may be an idea to resolve those before you enter into a relationship.

Astrologically your Venus makes a strong 105 degree aspect (1 degree orb) with Saturn. Lying between a trine and a square this indicates that you have the ability to either be commited (Saturn) in love (venus) or not very committed. It boils down to choice again. Your Venus occupies a fixed sign (scorps) and a fixed house (5th) indicating the potential to be loyal in love, yet scorps and the 5th house are highly sexual signs/houses, so you definitely have a strong appetite there, Uranus in the 8th amplifies this.

Your Saturn is strong by sign position and weak by house position, which balance each other out. Yet it occupies a very freedom loving house (the 9th) and sign (aquarius) indicating the potential for cheating is there.

Your 7th house moon in Capricorn indicates you can be quite loyal in love, yet Sagitarrius on the 7th house cusp indicates your eyes can potentially wander too.

You're heavily influenced by Scorpio which is a pretty loyal sign (fixed water), yet your mercury conjuncts your venus which could indicate a want to experience many different partners in love.

You have potential for either in your chart imo. It boils down to you for what you choose.

Last edited by The Ram; 08-09-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Ram For This Useful Post:
Ixaee (08-09-2013), The_Saturnian (08-09-2013)
  #9  
Unread 08-09-2013, 03:55 AM
kar kar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

Your chart in wonderful!
Each planet inline
I don't see any aspect of infidelity, your moon is in earth sign, that's ok.
Just see my chart and you'll feel better.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
AlWs AlWs is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Re: Help me please? Infidelity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ram View Post
The fact that you're even asking about this to begin with tells me that you have very real doubts about your ability to be faithful. Ultimately it's a choice, like everything else in life.

If deep down you know you're a cheater, you will be. If deep down you know you're loyal, you will be. From what you say you clearly have some doubts about yourself, it may be an idea to resolve those before you enter into a relationship.
No offense, but it's called Anxiety and Pessimism.
I dunno if this has to be with the Sun Square Saturn but I'm diagnosed with Anxiety disorder so you see, I overthink to the point I lost completely how I do truly feel, mostly when it's about future and uncertain.

Anyway after all your answer and doing my reseach because that's what I do when I get so confused and scared thanks to my anxiety...

I came to the conclusion, it's just not about astrology, because astrology indicates things in general and I'm just weird because after a calm meditation and auto analyze, I do know I'm not like that or that no one knows how I'm definitely gonna be, maybe life's experiences, I'm not that young, I just have this problem of hating not to know how things work and will work.
Like you said, astrology may indicate certain potential of multiple things yet every person decides how to express it.

I'm thankful with you guys for taking the time with this and actually answer me, you just met my fearful side, sometimes lose my cool
I'm feeling better to be honest and again, thanks to all. I should stop taking Astrology as a fact and more as orientation.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, chart interpretation, help or advice, infidelity

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.