Basic Vedic Interpretation

byjove

Account Closed
Hello! :happy:

I'm starting my first Vedic chart. Any comments, guidance would be most appreciated.

1st House (Lagna) Cancer

Benefic aspects: Jupiter trine, Mercury trine
Malefic aspects: Sun trine, Mars sextile, Saturn trine

I'm uncertain about how to interpret the malefic aspects to the Lagna, if I understand correctly, the nature of the planet in aspect determines the result, not the aspect itself which, is neutral?

What is the overall picture here? The Jupiter trine, from it's own house and sign of Pisces I'd expect to be very fortunate and helpful. The Mercury trine is a planet in detriment but associated with Jupiter and under it's rulership, perhaps Mercury can help?

Rule of chart/Lagna: Moon

Benefic aspects: opposition with Venus, square with Saturn (Saturn is malefic but the Moon is casting, and it is beneific?) same with Mars? Moon square Mars, Moon is casting and is beneific?
Malefic aspects:

OK, the Moon is in contact with two maleifics but the Moon is casting, perhaps it's not so bad? Can the opposition with Venus help?

Notes: Jupiter in the 9th house of Pisces is, I would imagine, at the higher end of maximum strength, no? Would the Sun and Mercury also in Pisces benefit from this association? Also, the Sun and Saturn (both malefic) are in aspect by exact trine, is this all bad?

Attachments

• Vedic Natal Chart.jpg
    Vedic Natal Chart.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

rahul_rastogy

If you have interest in astrology then you can read daily horoscopes to know about daily happening of your life. It may also help to know about your future aspects also and gives you better suggestion to overcome your problem as well also advise you to get good in your life.