Grace Van Der Waal

rahu

Banned
this is a new thread with the reference to talyor swift omitted as grace's abilities stand alone.
I will post the comments from the original thread below
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNxO9MpQ2vA
6/26/16
simon cowell of America Gots Talent christened this 12 year old the next taylor swift.
I notice this headline on msn a bit back and decided to check it out on youtube. I must be getting maudlin but her short song just overwhelmed me. I kept replaying it for a hour and it actually brought tears of joy to my eyes.
the comparison with taylor may be premature as swift's songs at that age were all boys and heart breaks and swift has hit the consciousness of the demography of teen to 20's.
but grace's song shows such a delicate angst of coming of age in a isolated world, that it may be only the truly reflective that get her. but then again her voice is so singular that you cannot but be moved by this young lady.

her natal shows sedna conjunct the node and forming a grand trine with Jupiter and chiron so she is sensitive to the cultural truths about growing up.

simon cowel put big expectastions on a 12 years girl when he compared her to talyor swift.
grace's first original song,i don't know my name, is worth every word of simon's accolades.

but talyor swift has a machine to roll our great songs... focus on love,guys,broken hearts etc. it is a very successful genre.

grace's song was about a very personal and a common emotional problem for a younger person, how to become accepted in the larger social group and how is one's place.

I was concerned that grace would have a difficult time coming up with more songs that reflected her experiences in life. and maybe simon cowel has but too much pressure on her...she is 12 years old.

grace has said that books she has read are sometimes her inspiration for songs which reflects her Jupiter trine the node/sedna conjunction . with chiron trine to the node and Jupiter, she truly can articulate the feelings of her generation.

but since her first appearance she has had two more "auditions" and she clearly is a" voice of her generation " as simon has added after her new songs.

interestingly she has stay on subjects that she knows about and has experienced.
her second original,a beautiful thing, is inspired by her relationship with her sister ,but reaches everyone who has a close friend or partner.so she has successfully translated her personal feelings into a tune for all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My_FR8MqWm4

with her third original,Light the Sky she wisely stays with those feelings that currently are important to her. this tune also makes reference to "you and me" and"me and you".so again everyone with a special friend or partner can relate to her optimistic feelings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWtXQnpIf20

it seems simon has got it right about grace, she is amazing and is the voice of her generation.

but simon got one thing wrong, she is not the next talyor swift, she is the next grace vander waal

9/6/16
grace's first audition on June 7 2016 blew everyone away including simon cowell. her breakout hit "I don't know my name" now has about 34,000,000 hits on youtube.

the transit most descriptive of her sudden rise is in the transiting north node . it was at 17virgo0 on june 7th.grace's Jupiter is in the fifth house at 18virgo54. the north node transiting was conjunct her natal Jupiter on june 8th.

euterpe, muse of song and lyrical poetry is square grace's moon and psyche and the named asteroid I used for grace has their midpoint conjunct the south node and opposed to sedan.

After seeing all the lyrics to these 3 songs, all I can think is what a mature soul she has. Grace is extremely intelligent and she will..... amazing as she spreads her lyrical wings.

With the node conjunct Sedna, she is a voice of her generation. Sedna brings a ethos of social /cultural truths. Power and justice are synonymous to a Sedna soul.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1871_grace.7.55255.jpg
    astro_2gw_1871_grace.7.55255.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95013

6/26/16
simon cowell of America Gots Talent christened this 12 year old the next taylor swift.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60775&d=1466974201

simon cowel put big expectastions on a 12 years girl when he compared her to talyor swift.
grace's first original song,i don't know my name, is worth every word of simon's accolades

all I can think is what a mature soul she has. Grace is extremely intelligent and she will..... amazing as she spreads her lyrical wings.

With the node conjunct Sedna, she is a voice of her generation. Sedna brings a ethos of social /cultural truths. Power and justice are synonymous to a Sedna soul.

rahu
With the node conjunct Sedna, she is a voice of her generation. Sedna brings a ethos of social /cultural truths. Power and justice are synonymous to a Sedna soul

grace takes on the mantle of voice of her generation with her newest song. as talyor swifts embraces the roles of the games of love, grace's new song establishes the uniqueness and importance of her own visions and directions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM_9Rb4ktu0

"cause you don't hurt me, I won't mold to your silly words,i won't live inside your silly world...........they don't work,they don't hurt ,watch em just go right through me because they mean nothing to me......try to change my shape but baby i'm not clay,sorry not today,cause baby i'm not clay"

her sun is conjunct to Saturn which explains maturity at 12 years old, but her continued songs on the pulse of the new generation show more that maturity but rather an old soul older and younger than us all.

the south node is at a station over her moon/chiron midpoint which gave her the critically ,reflective insights of her emotional feeling versus the stereotypes of the culture.

rahu

Last edited:

Freya39

With the node conjunct Sedna, she is a voice of her generation. Sedna brings a ethos of social /cultural truths. Power and justice are synonymous to a Sedna soul

"cause you don't hurt me, I won't mold to your silly words,i won't live inside your silly world...........they don't work,they don't hurt ,watch em just go right through me because they mean nothing to me......try to change my shape but baby i'm not clay,sorry not today,cause baby i'm not clay"

her sun is conjunct to Saturn which explains maturity at 12 years old, but her continued songs on the pulse of the new generation show more that maturity but rather an old soul older and younger than us all.

the south node is at a station over her moon/chiron midpoint which gave her the critically ,reflective insights of her emotional feeling versus the stereotypes of the culture.

rahu

Thank you Rahu for sharing her birth chart! I do agree with you, she seems to be an old soul, with a magnetic personality.
Additionally to what you said already, Grace has Chiron in the 10th house, also trine Jupiter in Virgo. Jupiter may support and stimulate her daily work, stimulating her wide view. Also, may show extension, and put her in public eyes, and ultimately having the ability to healing other souls with her worlds, music, etc.
She is absolutely amazing.

rahu

Banned
Thank you Rahu for sharing her birth chart! I do agree with you, she seems to be an old soul, with a magnetic personality.
Additionally to what you said already, Grace has Chiron in the 10th house, also trine Jupiter in Virgo. Jupiter may support and stimulate her daily work, stimulating her wide view. Also, may show extension, and put her in public eyes, and ultimately having the ability to healing other souls with her worlds, music, etc.
She is absolutely amazing.
I agree Grace has the potential to move and heal the new generation .chiron/jupiter midpoint on her south node brings amazing analytical intelligence. Most people are awed by her age but she is so amazingly intelligent that she will
surprise most everyone when the depths of her mind are revealed in her future songs.
rahu

rahu

Banned
grace's first original song,i don't know my name, is worth every word of simon's accolades.

grace's song was about a very personal and a common emotional problem for a younger person, how to become accepted in the larger social group and how is one's place.

I
grace has said that books she has read are sometimes her inspiration for songs which reflects her Jupiter trine the node/sedna conjunction . with chiron trine to the node and Jupiter, she truly can articulate the feelings of her generation.

but since her first appearance she has had two more "auditions" and she clearly is a" voice of her generation " as simon has added after her new songs.

interestingly she has stay on subjects that she knows about and has experienced.
her second original,a beautiful thing, is inspired by her relationship with her sister ,but reaches everyone who has a close friend or partner.so she has successfully translated her personal feelings into a tune for all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My_FR8MqWm4

with her third original,Light the Sky she wisely stays with those feelings that currently are important to her. this tune also makes reference to "you and me" and"me and you".so again everyone with a special friend or partner can relate to her optimistic feelings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWtXQnpIf20

it
for the finals grace wrote a song in the genre of heart break but she showed a personal awareness to not succumb to the trite social games of her social milieu.... Clay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F5D6vIG7ng

grace won the America Gots Talent 2016

grace won with 4 original songs she wrote.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Grace has Uranus square Lilith giving her preconscious inspiration from the astral realm.
Mercury is sextile to Uranus giving intelligence and prescient instinct of coherence and accuracy.

Grace is so incredibly intelligent that singing may be part of a larger plan of hers.
I was watching a few YouTube snippets
in one she was asked what a record of her current life would be titled. She said runaway .Uranus square Lilith easily gives wanderlust
rahu

rahu

Banned
grace has Orcus opposed to her Venus/Uranus midpoint. this could be indicative of grace speaking out for transgender rights..this aspect is attractive to women . in one of the youtube snippets grace talks about giving a ticket to a Adele concerttoone member of a relationship could not afford it . in the end grace mentioned it was a gay male couple.

grace has a few very interesting and unusual sexual aspects.

the mars/eris midpoint is square to eros giving her a very passionate sexual nature, but one that would seem to be too vane. these impulses seem out of place with her extremely sensitive take on life in general.
eris is square to chiron. this gives a intense but quirky sexual orientation. to complicate matters the nessus/eros midpoint is conjunct to chiron. coupled with her sun/Saturn opposition, it seems she has had abusive episodes. with in the academic sphere, I would think that she has had her share of bullying.from reading between the lines, she was not popular at school and had a outsider's persona. these factors could be behind her song Clay,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F5D6vIG7ngwhich seems to be a defense of herself in light of
peer bullying
but we shall see....the south node will transit graces venus/mars midpoint at 11pisces53 on October 18th, so grace will likely be in love with someone by then. I would think that when graces head lines in las vegas at the end of October, she will have several new songs about love, though her new romance may be short lived as the mars/Neptune midpoint will be transited on nov 1, which can show disillusioned and breakup. with sun opposed to Saturn and square to mars, I sense graces father is going to try to place a damper on grace's romantic inclinations
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Grace has Jupiter square Pluto with the midpoint opposed to the moon .she is very ambitious and great
Plans. Surely loat some point she will confront whether she can remain true to her soul or succumb to the decadence.
It is unusual to see such a lover of knowledge to also have such a desire to succeed and dominate.

Though this may just be a reflection of the extreme reaction that goes after exponents of the light make their mark.

rahu

rahu

Banned
grace was the first performer to win on AGT singing her own 4 original songs to win it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52u13qUfaL8

it is still difficult to realize she is 12 years old when she conceptualizes these songs , writes the tune, lyrics and performs them.

the second song , a beautiful thing , was a old song that she had posted on your tube a while back.

the third sang light the sky seem to have been written in the week before the quarter finals. in one of the youtube snippets she mentions she is just trying to shine, and the song perfectly reflects "were brighter than fireflies and are gonna light the sky". this song was never released on youtube so as I said it seems she conceptualized this song on the top so to speak.

the last song "clay" , was a amazing show of creativity an maturity. for the finals she realized she needed a song that was not just pop gum from a 12 years old.so again it seems she composed the last song on the spot. created it especially for the finals with the intent of showing a maturity.

grace is a phenom, to be able to have an inspiration and then flesh out a song and music to reflect the inspiration,... almost on call... is simply amazing. she s truely the voice of a new generation.

rahu

rahu

Banned
with Jupiter trine the node and sedan ,I have emphasized a moral or socially coherent expectation of culture.
going through the youtube snippets there is a great quote by grace, in response to a question about what is up next, Grace said

" you know god has his path for everyone, you can't really change fate ,so I will just see where it takes me."
grace is truly a benevolent soul.

and as I've said grace knpws what she is doing, she knows she can become/is a voice of a generation. part of the deleted song,Light the SKY, goes "cause we aren't afraid to let our light shine out, so just believe in me and have no doubt"

graces chiron influence, for once a positive e manifestation, I shown by her inquisitiveness and how she likes to share the back stage feeling.

ike she mentioned that during auditions she had to submit a list of 50 songs she might sing. these choices were edited by if the suits had the copyrights on the songs.

all of her songs have been edited to fit the AGT format. if you look at the original version of her 4 you tube vids, the edited portions of the all the songs were versus that gave continuity to the song and tied the beginning and endings together.

each song contains a concise vignette . just brilliant,
it's like ,okay where's that 12 years old in all this?:lol:

rahu

rahu

Banned
grace has Orcus opposed to her Venus/Uranus midpoint. this could be indicative of grace speaking out for transgender rights..this aspect is attractive to women . in one of the youtube snippets grace talks about giving a ticket to a Adele concerttoone member of a relationship could not afford it . in the end grace mentioned it was a gay male couple.

grace has a few very interesting and unusual sexual aspects.

the mars/eris midpoint is square to eros giving her a very passionate sexual nature, but one that would seem to be too vane. these impulses seem out of place with her extremely sensitive take on life in general.
eris is square to chiron. this gives a intense but quirky sexual orientation. to complicate matters the nessus/eros midpoint is conjunct to chiron. ...the south node will transit graces venus/mars midpoint at 11pisces53 on October 18th, so grace will likely be in love with someone by then. I would think that when graces head lines in las vegas at the end of October, she will have several new songs about love, though her new romance may be short lived as the mars/Neptune midpoint will be transited on nov 1, which can show disillusioned and breakup. with sun opposed to Saturn and square to mars, I sense graces father is going to try to place a damper on grace's romantic inclinations
rahu

Graces neptune/pallas midpoint is conjunct her Mars/venus midpoint. This could show grace making brilliant advances in her music. Maybe she will fall in love with her artistic process.
Simon Cowell has said he totally trusts Grace and he commented on how intelligent she is, as her jupi/node trine and mercury sextile show.

It is very difficult not to see a special friend come into her life. The dragontail conjunct to her Venus/mars midpoint will make nearly everyone around her fall under her enchantment.

When she plays Vegas, she will unveil a depth of emotional understanding that will make clear the agelessness of her soul.
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
grace has Jupiter square to pluto which is extremely self centered and ambitious.this seems out of character with the rest of her sensitivities .

"every single day i want it more and more badly and i don't know why"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWtXQnpIf20 ( time 1:02)

she is just now beginning to realize she has strong ambitions, as she is now seeing a part of herself that has been repressed by her Saturn/sun/mars tsquare.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Amazing Grace has twittered that she is in a growth spurt.
I thnk this is because the node transit her Jupiter and it seems the spurt started earlier around may when the south node transited her mars/Uranus midpoint. but she likely will continue to grow rapidly as the node squares her Jupiter /Uranus midpoint on nov 15th and she will likely grow faster between November and may 8 2017 when the south node conjuncts her natal Uranus. it seems that grace is going to turn from a 12 year old to a young woman ,13 going on 23, before our eyes in a matter of months.

rahu

rahu

Banned
The generational conjunction of Uranus and Neptune can be difficult to use consciously and constructively.

Grace has the Uranus /Neptune conjunction square her nodal axis and her moon is square to the muse euterpe, the muse of lyrical music .
So she can thru the node , bring creative impulses to consciousness and manifest this creativity thru music and prose.

rahu

rahu

Banned
it seems that the music establishment has taken over Grace's creativity.

grace seems to have forgotten simon cowells advice

"people in a few years time are going to look back at you and say the reason this girl did so well and why she is going to be someone we look up to and remember is because you did it in a real way,no gimmicks.it was just you"

for instance, on her EP just released, the lyrics to her sound "a beautiful thing" were changed in the middle. "we find a rainbow up in the sky", which is delivered in graces unique voice ,is changed to a studio manipulated verse that cuts this line and adds some musically correct lyrics. but we love grace because of her unique voice,which is totally lost in added,amended addition. Not to mention that grace has lost her copyrights to this song by allowing the studio manipulation of her song

she is giving away her creativity to become a manipulated star.

she has even shaved(almost) her head to accommodate wigs ect so that her musical handlers can dictate her form to conform to their wishes,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyBcA4ngQwM
her creativity arises from her truth.
grace has forgotten, .
"you did it in a real way,no gimmicks.it was just you"

god bless you grace

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Amazing Grace has a nessus/sun/Sappho/eros stellium along with mars conjunct to eris and square to chiron.
Saturn is conjunct the Lilith axis and opposed to psyche.
this suggest that when Grace matures shw will be drawn to same sex/trans gender relationships .

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1871_grace_7_55255.jpg
    astro_2gw_1871_grace_7_55255.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 25