Galileo Galilei

Hi all. I wanted to ask if anybody here's looked at any of the possible charts that exist for Galileo the scientist/astronomer/astrologer among other things? Seems this one is ultimately one we can just speculate on? astro databank's chart for him is the only one as far as I've seen so far including any kind of source' with a link in source notes to a sight which includes photocopies of what is supposedly his birth chart drawn by Galileo himself. I haven't seen anything referring to a source of any kind on Astrotheme for example.

Just want to see if any of you are aware of any clues I may not be aware of about his birth data ? Or if any of you may have attempted to do a chart on him in the past. I'm very much up in the air on this one. I'm even thinking the charts online giving him an Aquarius Sun and Astrotheme's giving him a Pisces Sun same Sun sign as Astro databank' only Aries Moon at the former instead of Taurus Moon at the later could be explained by Astro data's source notes and at the link in those notes where it talks about some not taking different calendars into consideration.I'm thinking they all could have easily used the same source ultimately ?

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Galileo,_Galilei