why i am so obsessed over him?

annalubov

hello, can someone enlighten me about this synastry between me and him. It was love at first sight at least from me. We work together but nothing happened yet, though I feel he is got feelings as well, I do pick up on small details. We met 6 months ago, and yet i can't stop thinking of him. Every day and night, he even appears in my dreams :sad:

my planets are in first row.

Sun Trine Sun 6.70
Sun Trine Moon 6.83
Sun Trine Mercury 0.94
Sun Quincunx Venus 5.78
Sun Quincunx Mars 4.91
Sun Quincunx Jupiter 1.35
Sun Opposition Uranus 6.84
Sun Quincunx Neptune 4.78
Sun Quincunx Pluto 2.39
Sun Conjunction Chiron 4.76
Sun Sextile Lilith 0.44
Sun Quincunx Ascendant 2.13
Sun Quincunx Midheaven 5.96

Moon Trine Moon 1.24
Moon Quincunx Mars 3.17
Moon Quincunx Neptune 3.30
Moon Quincunx Pluto 5.69
Moon Quincunx Ascendant 5.94
Moon Quincunx Midheaven 2.12

Mercury Trine Sun 1.95
Mercury Quincunx Venus 2.87
Mercury Quincunx Saturn 2.36
Mercury Opposition Uranus 1.81
Mercury Conjunction Chiron 3.89
Mercury Sextile Vertex 0.06

Venus Trine Moon 1.00
Venus Quincunx Mars 2.93
Venus Quincunx Neptune 3.06
Venus Quincunx Pluto 5.45
Venus Quincunx Ascendant 5.71
Venus Quincunx Midheaven 1.88

Mars Opposition Sun 0.04
Mars Opposition Mercury 5.72
Mars Quincunx Venus 0.87
Mars Square Jupiter 5.30
Mars Quincunx Saturn 4.35
Mars Trine Uranus 0.19
Mars Sextile Chiron 1.89
Mars Trine Vertex 2.06

Jupiter Square Mercury 2.69
Jupiter Conjunction Mars 3.15
Jupiter Conjunction Jupiter 3.11
Jupiter Conjunction Neptune 3.02
Jupiter Sextile Pluto 0.63
Jupiter Square Lilith 1.31
Jupiter Conjunction Ascendant 0.37
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 4.20

Saturn Square Sun 7.57
Saturn Sextile Saturn 3.26
Saturn Square P. of Fortune 0.08

Uranus Sextile Sun 7.06
Uranus Square Saturn 2.75
Uranus Trine P. of Fortune 0.58

Neptune Conjunction Venus 2.29
Neptune Sextile Jupiter 2.14
Neptune Conjunction Pluto 5.88
Neptune Quincunx Chiron 1.27
Neptune Sextile Ascendant 5.62

Pluto Quincunx Moon 6.86
Pluto Sextile Venus 5.75
Pluto Trine Mars 4.94
Pluto Trine Jupiter 1.32
Pluto Trine Neptune 4.81
Pluto Sextile Pluto 2.42
Pluto Square Chiron 4.73
Pluto Quincunx Lilith 0.47
Pluto Trine Ascendant 2.16
Pluto Sextile Midheaven 5.99

Chiron Quincunx Mercury 2.29
Chiron Sextile Mars 3.55
Chiron Sextile Jupiter 2.70
Chiron Sextile Neptune 3.43
Chiron Trine Pluto 1.03
Chiron Sextile Ascendant 0.78
Chiron Trine Midheaven 4.61

Lilith Square Mercury 2.66
Lilith Trine Pluto 0.67
Lilith Square Lilith 1.28
Lilith Opposition Ascendant 0.41

ElenaJ

Thank you, that's very kind of you. They say, one picture is worth a thousand words, and the chart you posted gives a more immediate image of the relationship, easier to understand.
There are some very nice aspects between the two of you, that make you feel drawn together, and very relaxed in each other's company, especially those between the inner personal planets like sun, moon, Venus.
Your ascendent/descendent rulers are sun and Saturn/uranus, his are moon and Saturn, and these four planets are in aspect and linked, forming strong and important ties between you.
Your Neptune in 3rd makes you intuitive, and it is conjunct his Venus, making this a dreamy and romantic connection, and this may be the source of your dreams.
His vertex on your Uranus explains the fascination you have for this relationship.
It could be helpful also to do a composite chart, and maybe insert some of the love asteroids like eros, psyche, amor, valentine.
Also, your progressed charts, or the progressed composite, could give an indication as to why the relationship hasn't become concrete during the past 6 months, and what the timing might be for this to happen. If you do these, include the aspect table that is usually included below the diagram of the chart.
It's a very nice synastry. Luckily, to balance out the sweetness you two have, there is a mercury/uranus opposition, a Uranus/saturn square, and a sun/mars opposition. You need these to give a little "grit", otherwise it could be just so comfortable that you both take it for granted and aren't stimulated to connect.
Strangely enough, friction attracts as much as smooth aspects, and you need both.

annalubov

Thank you, that's very kind of you. They say, one picture is worth a thousand words, and the chart you posted gives a more immediate image of the relationship, easier to understand.
There are some very nice aspects between the two of you, that make you feel drawn together, and very relaxed in each other's company, especially those between the inner personal planets like sun, moon, Venus.
Your ascendent/descendent rulers are sun and Saturn/uranus, his are moon and Saturn, and these four planets are in aspect and linked, forming strong and important ties between you.
Your Neptune in 3rd makes you intuitive, and it is conjunct his Venus, making this a dreamy and romantic connection, and this may be the source of your dreams.
His vertex on your Uranus explains the fascination you have for this relationship.
It could be helpful also to do a composite chart, and maybe insert some of the love asteroids like eros, psyche, amor, valentine.
Also, your progressed charts, or the progressed composite, could give an indication as to why the relationship hasn't become concrete during the past 6 months, and what the timing might be for this to happen. If you do these, include the aspect table that is usually included below the diagram of the chart.
It's a very nice synastry. Luckily, to balance out the sweetness you two have, there is a mercury/uranus opposition, a Uranus/saturn square, and a sun/mars opposition. You need these to give a little "grit", otherwise it could be just so comfortable that you both take it for granted and aren't stimulated to connect.
Strangely enough, friction attracts as much as smooth aspects, and you need both.

Appreciate your insight!!! I was wondering, our sun trine sun, moon trine sun but the orb is wide at 6 degrees. Would it still be significant?

Darkgirl

Banned
Could you please post a composite chart?

Obsession most is a Pluto thing

With a guy I have Pluto square moon and Pluto opposite venus in composite. So I'm really obsessed with him but as I know it I try to control this obsession. As I'm a plutonian person, I often be confronted with such things

annalubov

Could you please post a composite chart?

Obsession most is a Pluto thing

With a guy I have Pluto square moon and Pluto opposite venus in composite. So I'm really obsessed with him but as I know it I try to control this obsession. As I'm a plutonian person, I often be confronted with such things

here is our composite chart, my sun sign is Gemini and his is Libra. My birth time is unknown but I know that my moon sign in Taurus (i know approx. timeline of my birth) and his time of birth is known, i asked him (his moon and ascendanin in Capricorn).

I am trying to figure out my feelings as if why do i feel so in love and if it is just lust or something more. I was never really confused in my life.

I also added Eros and some other asteroids.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Just as a side note, the part of fortune and the vertex vary with the birth time, so if you don't know yours, you should eliminate these two from the chart. Did you use noon for yourself?
The planet positions give a lot of information, in your case we don't have this, but we do see that Venus is exactly square Lilith, and mars conjuncts eros. Two compelling contacts.
Moon in exact aspect with the nodes makes this a very emotional relationship.
Pluto is in close aspect with Juno, with Neptune and with Jupiter, but we don't know what these relate to in the chart, without a birth time for you.

Darkgirl

Banned
I'm not good in interpreting such charts but as I see Pluto opposite moon, I know how you feel.
There is such a strong passion that you can't think. You are fearing of loosing him.

ElenaJ

Pluto is very integrated in the chart with several planets so a major player, but the orb to the moon is quite wide, and out of sign so I think it would be weakened by this.
It sits on the cusp of the 12th, so works out of sight, through underground currents, on a subconscious level.

annalubov

Just as a side note, the part of fortune and the vertex vary with the birth time, so if you don't know yours, you should eliminate these two from the chart. Did you use noon for yourself?
The planet positions give a lot of information, in your case we don't have this, but we do see that Venus is exactly square Lilith, and mars conjuncts eros. Two compelling contacts.
Moon in exact aspect with the nodes makes this a very emotional relationship.
Pluto is in close aspect with Juno, with Neptune and with Jupiter, but we don't know what these relate to in the chart, without a birth time for you.

What does "venus square lilith and mars-eros" would feel? Do I feel it stronger or the does the lilith/eros person?

Who do you think feels emotions/attraction stronger?

annalubov

I'm not good in interpreting such charts but as I see Pluto opposite moon, I know how you feel.
There is such a strong passion that you can't think. You are fearing of loosing him.

wow, I do feel so force and my head is literally exploding, can't get him out.

MariaSanchezzz

Your Pluto makes a lotttt of aspects. That's why. Pluto rules over obsession and creates a feeling of being intrigued by the other person, wanting to get to know them on a very deep level and also creates attachment. Also, the Neptune conjunct Venus is a huge one. Neptune creates a feeling of "this is my ideal partner" or sometimes seeing them as the one but missing the red flags. It all depends.