Natal Moon conjunct Saturn?

SunConjunctUranus

Yes and no. A lot of well know people have this conjunction. David Bowie had it. I have it (okay so I’m less well known). It presents serious issues but also bestows real emotional fortitude and stoiscism.

Can you tell me more about this placement? I dont get it why you call it "real emotional fortitude and stoiscism".

ricca91

Does it really messed up placement for the natal person?
Definitely, it's not an easy aspect, as every hard Saturn contact.
Depending on the sign, it could be that a mother figure in the childhood was strict and not really affectionate, or maybe that you perceived that your father was controlling and limiting with your mother.

Anyways, it points to a person which had to grow up very fast and be emotionally self-sufficient from a young age due to family circumstances. It can mean that bouts of depression are possible and an uneasiness expressing affection, especially in public. My father has this conjunction, in Scorpio, although he has no problem with displays of affection, he can be very rigid.

However, it also has the potential to make you a very strong and resilient person when you learn how to deal with the square. Nothing and no one can bring you down. As every Saturn aspect it tends to get better after the 30s.

Starsareround

Can you tell me more about this placement? I dont get it why you call it "real emotional fortitude and stoiscism".

This placement can indicate (and usually does) a serious lack of emotional connection between the native and their mother from the very beginning . If you think about what the mother represents and means to our psyche and the integration of our emotional selves and how we respond to others, it’s pretty much the entire template for a healthy adult’s feeling nature. When we are babies, our security and survival is dependent on that bond between the mother and ourselves. We learn that if we cry, she responds with comfort, if we are hungry, she feeds us, etc, etc. if there is a problem with that system, if the mother (or mother figure) is absent or not responsive, it really fundamentally changes your sense of security and teaches you a powerful lesson about the world not containing a safe place or a home base for the native. The native then compensates by essentially sealing off that need for emotional interdependence. You have someone who is as much of an island as they can possibly be. They will never let themselves down in life, and tend to be extremely reliable and consistent towards others, but they’ve been robbed of the beautiful soft, safe space of the moon, and of spontaneous, responsive love and above all TRUST. It’s actually very sad, but we all have our tricky psychology, so just like anything else, it’s possible to learn to live with this and not be miserable. I think the hardest part may be that people who love the native feel completely locked out some or all of the time. The native doesn’t understand, because they DO everything “right” like provide a home, money, loyalty, etc...but they (we) don’t know how to let anyone “in”. So, a serious problem, and they say that the fortitude and stoicism are pretty meager gifts in the face of such a powerful emotional burden. Does that help?

SunConjunctUranus

Hi Starsareround,
Thats correct, it is sad that their mother was gone when they were 8 month infant. So can we just assume that both their moon and saturn are in the 8th house? How do you think?
I said "they" because they're twins.

Hi Ricca91
The moon sign is aries and apparently both opposite their sun. They're growing up with middle class to say the least in our culture. The ones is very extrovert than the her sister. Recently, the ones who is introvert, talking some thought about how people suicide.

Last edited:

ricca91

Hi Ricca91
The moon sign is aries and apparently both opposite their sun. They're growing up with middle class to say the least in our culture. The ones is very extrovert than the her sister. Recently, the ones who is introvert, talking some thought about how people suicide.

Yes, it's not easy. That moon in aries wants action and is impatient, wants everything right here and right now otherwise it gets irritable. Saturn will teach a hard lesson about the need to wait for things to happen.

Being a Sun-Saturn myself (square), it can mess with your self esteem a lot, but in the end gives a LOT of willpower is it's integrated (the opposition needs to find a balance between ego expression and limits to it, and the person can swing from being somber and pessimistic to being extremely driven and generous in a very broad generalization).

Suicide and death is both a Saturn and Pluto thing. It would be interesting to see the chart!

SunConjunctUranus

Yes, it's not easy. That moon in aries wants action and is impatient, wants everything right here and right now otherwise it gets irritable. Saturn will teach a hard lesson about the need to wait for things to happen.

Being a Sun-Saturn myself (square), it can mess with your self esteem a lot, but in the end gives a LOT of willpower is it's integrated (the opposition needs to find a balance between ego expression and limits to it, and the person can swing from being somber and pessimistic to being extremely driven and generous in a very broad generalization).

Suicide and death is both a Saturn and Pluto thing. It would be interesting to see the chart!

Unfortunately i dont have her birth time, just yet.

Last edited:

ardentika

I love Moon/Saturn people. Especially hard aspects. These people actually care a lot and deeply. Often times they take too much responsibility for others and that screws them up. They can be harsh on themselves or believe they are notnworthy to be loved. On the outside they are like the lone wolf who would never show how tired he is or how much his wounds hurt.
But truth is, those people just need someone to rely on and someineto support them.

No, I don't think it's a bad aspect. I think it's a beautiful aspect.

Starsareround

I love Moon/Saturn people. Especially hard aspects. These people actually care a lot and deeply. Often times they take too much responsibility for others and that screws them up. They can be harsh on themselves or believe they are notnworthy to be loved. On the outside they are like the lone wolf who would never show how tired he is or how much his wounds hurt.
But truth is, those people just need someone to rely on and someineto support them.

No, I don't think it's a bad aspect. I think it's a beautiful aspect.

That is really sweet, thanks for that. It’s a hard aspect for me to see from the outside in, but the man I’m seeing also has his Moon conjunct Saturn, so I get to see it a little bit objectively. It’s true that there is a very serious responsibility for other people which is actually beautiful. Thanks for your perspective.

Starsareround

We are total lone wolves. That's the best imagery for this aspect ever.
It is important however, to remember that the genesis here is emotional isolation and pain. You don't get the Saturn/Moon conjunction from just a normal childhood and normal relationship with the mother unfortunately.

Last edited:

Starsareround

So how to get close to the people like y'all? Any advice?

Show that you have real character and emotional strength as well. Saturn/Moon doesn't care how sexy or cool you are. We want to be with real people who won't flinch when we tell our life story, if we ever do tell our life story. Show your love and your vulnerability. Even though she won't let on that it gets to her, it will, and it will melt that Saturn/Moon. Problem is, you may never know if you do get to her. Just remember that she wants to connect, at least in general.

ardentika

It's very hard for someone on the outside. My biggest love and best friend has this aspect and he was a tough nut to crack. He barely showed emotions apart from tough love when needed. He was fighting so hard when I tried to get closer. Those people are so afraid to get close to someone that they can either be in a superficial relationship just because they feel responsible for the person or they might not want to committ to someone they actually love out of fear, because of the heavy repsonsibility they carry. But they are truly amazing and loyal friends. It's just really hard for those who don't have such aspect.

SunConjunctUranus

Show that you have real character and emotional strength as well.

Okay, i got this.I dont have a hard time to show assertion, because im moon/mars person. There are self-esteem problem about this person, i heard from some of her mates. The scary part is, she thinking about suicide lately, not about suicide herself but wondering why people do suicide themself, so i was just assume she probably have a tendency to have bad vibes in her mind. As a pisces venus, i would like to help her to get out of dark mind, ask her out to have activites, having fun, etc.
Let me try saving her soul, i'll straight up mentioning moon/saturn impact in her life.

Those people are so afraid to get close to someone that they can either be in a superficial relationship just because they feel responsible for the person or they might not want to committ to someone they actually love out of fear, because of the heavy repsonsibility they carry.

I feel good just being one of her friends. Do i wish to be in a relationship? Yes, maybe i wish but i have to be grounded, these people are economic also. So i just focusing on my intention to help her enjoying what she got.

ardentika

Why would you assume she has bad/dark vibes if she wonders why other people commit suicide? I mean, it's normal to wonder such things. We all wonder how bad it can get before someone decides to take their own life. It's a hummanitarian thing, so I don't see nothing wrong with asking that question.

SunConjunctUranus

Why would you assume she has bad/dark vibes if she wonders why other people commit suicide? I mean, it's normal to wonder such things. We all wonder how bad it can get before someone decides to take their own life. It's a hummanitarian thing, so I don't see nothing wrong with asking that question.

Ardentika, i forget to mention she has isolation tendency too. Isolate herself from social circle, i once ask her friend why she ignore greetings? Some of them said she is cold as hell, low teamwork ethics, want her own ways, bla bla.
Btw ardentika I'll interview her tommorow, we need her birth time.

Ukpoohbear

Your friend has this conjunction in fire, like me. Her defense may be to fight in order to keep people out. She may be capable of being pretty mean when she feels threatened. If that's the case, therapy can help.

I have this conjunction in fire and I concur.

When looking for a potential male partner and I have seen this conjunction before, I know they will be the type of guy to be there for me.

One ex had this conjunction in Scorpio, and also squaring Jupiter, it made him such a magnanimous and giving boyfriend, who really took me under his wing.