Identical birth charts (in synastry) :-O Your opinion?

Amikq

So without further ado, check the link below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Pzi9cuzeNDRQtffr5

Please let me know if the link is not working, since this is my first time opening a thread on this site đź‘Ť

As I have understood two people born days or a month apart in the same year usually shares similar planetary conjunctions, especially the outer planets. But what about the house emphasis, do they share identical houses as this chart does?
Also the other almost identical details, as you can see from the chart.

So let me know your opinions on this chart? A karmic relationship from past lives or something else?

Regards :)

ElenaJ

The chart is difficult to read.
However, if two persons are born on close dates, logically the outer planets, that move very slowly, will be the same or nearly. Neptune, Uranus, pluto. And probably Saturn.
Then you have to check the faster moving planets, which are the personal ones, to see how they interact. If a person is born, for example, with a hard aspect between their moon and one of the outer planets, then all those born around the same time will also have hard aspects from the outer planets to that moon.
And of course, if you both have a similar ascendent, then the houses will line up between the two charts as well.
Take the case of twins, born minutes apart. They will have practically the same charts, with a slight ascendent difference, and they live their lives with a personal intuition.
So, karma. You are asking basically if all of the hundreds of thousands of persons born about the same time, who have the same ascendent, have a karmic tie. Perhaps, but I doubt it.
Consider also, that when the planets between two charts are very similar, unless there is something to differentiate them, something that challenges us, it will be a boring relationship. And, when difficult transits are taking place touching those similar planets, both will be effected, putting pressure on the relationship. If a transit hits ones Saturn, for example, but we are with a person who's chart isn't touched by the transit, they can help pick us up and help us ride through it, while if we are both suffering the same downer, the relationship itself tends to pay the price.
These two charts do have some nice contacts like the moon trine mars/jupiter, Venus sextile mars, sun trine moon.
However, the "red" person has a natal moon square Uranus, and because of the close birth dates they share the same Uranus, so there is a moon square Uranus between the two persons, carrying the emotional instability and excitability of the one individual over into the relationship. This doesn't make for a stable long term contact. And while the two moons are in sextile, which is positive, the "blue" moon is conjunct the Lilith of both.
You have to see the balance and whether the positive outweighs the difficult.

Amikq

Thank you for the insightful answer! I had some gut feelings about this and I must say I agree with you even though the chart does not concern me.

One thing still is on my mind, what do you think about the north/south node conjunctions?

Regards

Osamenor

Staff member
But what about the house emphasis, do they share identical houses as this chart does?

For house placements to be completely identical, both people would have to be born at the exact same moment of the exact same day in the exact same place. That doesn't happen. Even twins born by c-section have a few minutes' difference in their birth times.

Charts can be close to identical, but not exact. If both people are born in the same location (same city will do--even if they're born in different parts of town, no city is big enough to change the birth chart's houses) on the same day and close to the same time, they will have highly similar charts. If they're born at different times of day, their rising signs will be different and all their house placements will be different; they might have different moon signs (the moon changes signs once every 2.5 days on average, so a little over a third of people need to know their birth time to determine their moon sign) and if their moons are in the same sign, the degrees will be different. People born two or more days apart will pretty definitely have different moon signs, and the sun and inner planets at slightly different degrees, even if everything else is alike.

Amikq

https://ibb.co/4KW01kH

(I have attached another URL incase the first weren't working properly)

That's why this chart is so fascinating because they have been born a month apart from each other (in the same year though) and in different cities (same country).
So would the syncronities make sense if even a identical twins couldn't share similar syncronities within their charts?

I mean same ascendant/descendant, house alignments and north/south node conjunctions.

What are your thoughts on this?

Regards

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
https://ibb.co/4KW01kH

(I have attached another URL incase the first weren't working properly)

That's why this chart is so fascinating because they have been born a month apart from each other (in the same year though) and in different cities (same country).
So would the syncronities make sense if even a identical twins couldn't share similar syncronities within their charts?
I didn't say twins' charts can't share placements. They always do have similar placements. And it doesn't matter whether they're identical or fraternal twins. The important thing in determining an astrology chart's ascendant and houses is time of birth, not genetics. Twins are born very close together: 10 to 20 minutes apart if it's a vaginal delivery, even closer if it's a c-section, but still not at the exact same moment.

So, twins born vaginally have at least 2-3 degrees' difference in their ascendants, which can give them different rising signs if the older twin has a very late degree ascendant and the younger has a very early one. That would also slightly shift their houses. Even c-section twins don't have their ascendants on the exact same degree and minute, although the difference might be only a few minutes of arc.

I mean same ascendant/descendant, house alignments and north/south node conjunctions.

What are your thoughts on this?

Regards
Everyone born within a few months of each other has north/south node conjunctions. It's not limited to people born the same day or same month. However, if these people you're talking about were born a month apart, they can't have identical charts. Their sun signs would be different, and probably Venus and Mercury signs, and anything else that changed signs in that month. Same moon sign is possible if the younger one was born at the older one's lunar return. One of them might have a natal planet retrograde that the other does not. Plenty can change, astrologically, in a month.

The charts would be similar, and they could have the same ascendant and approximately same houses, but those houses wouldn't all contain the exact same planets, because some of their planets would have to be in different signs.

marlynmorgan

I have some experience of this. With someone born 16 days after me. His ascendent and moon are totally different. His Mercury is no longer retrograde. His Venus is in the next sign. His Mars went direct by progression much earlier than mine. But pretty much everything else is the same. Same T square, the same beautiful Trines, but some different aspect patterns such as he has an ascendent-sun-moon grand trine which Im very jealous of! hahaha! In fact, his sun isn't as afflicted as mine. Meeting him is like stepping into my own slippers. We have structured our lives in incredibly similar ways. Fought the same battles and learned the same lessons. He understands my triggers and gives sage advice. We've fallen madly in love. I have no idea what the future will bring, but I do know I don't feel like losing myself in this love like I normally do. I feel like we are on a journey together, strolling along side-by-side, rather than catapulting uncontrollably toward each other. It's lovely. I guess if I thought I was boring, I may find him boring too in time, but I don't think Im boring. I think Im pretty cool. So why shouldn't he be? If we are supposed to be on a journey toward our authentic selves in this life, then isn't such a meeting fortuitous?

Last edited: