Will this proposal fructify

astro2016

Will I marry the person I have in my mind. I have uploaded new chart kindly respond.

Regards
astro2016

Attachments

• horo chart.png
    horo chart.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

rafaella

Will I marry the person I have in my mind. I have uploaded new chart kindly respond.

Regards
astro2016

No.

Do you even care for him, as I don't see this? Jupiter in its own house and sign, rx. You can't make up your mind. Jup in detriment of Mercury, you don't really like him. But you are desperate, Moon in 12th in fall, opposing Mercury and Sun. Your unhappiness is causing you to make bad judgements.

I think remove yourself from this obsessive need to find a partner, centre yourself, find joy in other things. Whats the hurry?

You might want to seek Vedic chart interpretations in Vedic forum.

astro2016

Thanks so much Rafaella for your response. What ever you said is exactly true. It is not that I completely dislike this person.Its actually the other way. The person doesn't understand my intention. Some times I contemplate a lot on my decision as you have stated. Is there any scope for some positive development?

rafaella

Thanks so much Rafaella for your response. What ever you said is exactly true. It is not that I completely dislike this person.Its actually the other way. The person doesn't understand my intention. Some times I contemplate a lot on my decision as you have stated. Is there any scope for some positive development?

Moon is opposing Sun, its some sort of crisis and separation. Venus is also conjunct Uranus, sudden changes in love, not necessarily good things.

Full moon charts are not good in horary. I am not seeing this work out. Also the dispositor of part of marriage is Saturn, in this chart rx, so I think any relations between you would not be very good, no stability.
I'm sorry....

And don't be depressed, one door closes, another opens. Let Universe bring you the right person. If its not meant to be then don't push it... it means someone better is around the corner. You will be ok, Jup is strong here. Emotionally you feel like it is now or never, but emotions are wrong. Look at things with clarity.

Last edited: