Analysis: Sun Quincunx/Inconjunct Mars

Julian

Banned
Could somebody help me with this? :sun: quincunx :mars: from :aries: to :scorpio:. I want to fully analyze this aspect of my chart since it is very important. There just isn't a word such as "no" in my dictionary, so just because you "have to live with the quincunx" I won't give up on it. I wanna truly know if I can fix that ****** quincunx. :sideways:

Anyways, the ruler of my :sun: is my :mars:, which has a quincunx with my :sun:. They're different element, polarity and modality. But they're both well placed :)sun: in :aries:' 2nd decan) and :mars: in :scorpio: in the 2nd decan. But didn't the dispositorship mean that :mars: has the ability to influence the :sun:'s energy with the matters of :mars:? What I mean is that the dispositorship gives a good communication between
:mars: and the :sun:. :andy:

And both :aries: and :scorpio: are ruled by :mars:. How can there be a quincunx between the two? :/

The Ram

Your Aries sun rules/disposits itself. An exalted planet doesnt have to rely on domicile dispositers for anything...its merely icing on the cake if the other dispositers happen to be strong as well. The sun is better placed in Aries than mars is anyway.

Your Aries sun and scorps mars are still quincunx though its better than the usual quincunx, since there is actually a connection there with both being governed by mars. But that connection isnt as ideal as an actual aspect between the signs. But definitely its better than no connection.