How was your Uranus transit?

Fyrefly

[moved from Introduction forum to appropriate forum - Moderator]

Hi Sambtween,

Thanks for your kind reply. The irony wasn't lost on me. :) It sounded (sigh) so typically Aries, and I've never felt very much like one. My words betray me.

For anyone who happens to read this, my upcoming Uranus transit of my sun has been on my mind. If you've already experienced this, would you please share? I know to expect the unexpected, which having many fixed planets doesn't fill me with delight.

Let's see if this works:

Last edited:

C0rnholio

I would take up extreme sports. Mars square Uranus would incline you towards that.

Also, plan not to have significant relationships 6 years from now because the T. Uranus conjunct Venus may end them.

Fyrefly

I would take up extreme sports. Mars square Uranus would incline you towards that.

Also, plan not to have significant relationships 6 years from now because the T. Uranus conjunct Venus may end them.

Thank you, COrnholio.

I have to chuckle at the idea of extreme sports since I've been a sports avoider most of my life. I have started going to the gym this summer which I'm finding I like a lot. Perhaps that class in extreme hula that I wandered into will count because it sure was outside my comfort zone. Fun, though.

Regarding relationships, do you mean romantic or family relationships? I don't see any romantic relationships on the horizon (Venus square Saturn), but I was vaguely hoping it might signify the arrival of someone interesting.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

My Uranus transit was shocking to say the least. I had one in the 6th house and for the past few years my health has spiked. I went from an athlete, to a couch potato, social drinker and chain smoker with stage 1 hypertension. And then, once again it took an unexpected turn but for the better. And then, for the worst. Also when Uranus was at the beginning of my 6th house, I switched jobs like it was nothing, no stability. Uranus left A couple years ago, I don't really know what to make of it cuz if left a big mess and with it being in Pisces is was largely subconscious actions. Now it's in the 7th house, idk what to make of that except erratic relationships, makes sense because a year into my first house I broke off on of the longest relationships I've been in(I year and a half) i hope this is not signifying a pattern

Last edited:

astrology02

currently experience uranus square saturn :devil: Everyday I wake up and think how nice it would be to just abandon everything, quit my job and be free. I just feel restrained by society and that I'm sick of living my life based on what is acceptable to others. I can't wait for this transit to end....too bad uranus moves so slow:sad:

michel12

uranus is like a huricane, but dont be afraid to do what u really want to do ! looking back it was the best thing that happend to me, once it hit my 11th house sun-which rules my 4th house-i left my house didnt even look back, i had no fear to do what i want and break free, with you the sun rules ur 10th house if im not mistaken so probably allot of changes are coming your way,from my experience the changes are not a must but probably if u dont use that energy u will regret it once uranus moves out! hope this help