Leaving the forums

Culpeper

Premium Member
Don't close your account as they won't let you post again ever. I happen to find your posts worth reading once in a while. So come back and visit sometime.

tootsie

Sorry to see ya go...guess you must have your own reasons for leaving the forum. good luck and wish ya the best.
Tootsie

Rageypoo

I just feel the forum kicked a member for their own agenda rather than putting the forum first, I don't like that, and don't want to support it.

I will miss you all, I hope I helped the ones I did interps for, I wont delete my account, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need help, but I wont be active on the forums anymore.

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

I have never had any conversation with you Rageypoo, so i can't say i will miss you in a more or less personal level. But i can see from the amounts of your posts that you are a very active person, and you have astrological knowledge. by leaving this forum because you dont agree with the banning of another member, you are not making any bad to moderators, but you are making bad to this community and this community are astrologers, not astrologers but people who loves astrology(like i) and moderators.

Rageypoo

I have never had any conversation with you Rageypoo, so i can't say i will miss you in a more or less personal level. But i can see from the amounts of your posts that you are a very active person, and you have astrological knowledge. by leaving this forum because you dont agree with the banning of another member, you are not making any bad to moderators, but you are making bad to this community and this community are astrologers, not astrologers but people who loves astrology(like i) and moderators.

I thought about that, and I know you're right, but I can't agree with the decision that was made, and I don't want to be active on a forum that is ready to disregard members who pour their heart into their contributions over their own personal grievances (Do I want to be banned because I annoy a select few people, or upset the wrong person? Constantly walk on eggshells? That answer is obvious).

I will always be here for a PM if anyone needs me, it may take me a wile to answer your questions but I'll do my best when I can :joyful:

This is my own personal choice, and I don't want to discourage anyone from being on this forum.

Last edited:

beginner

Thanks for ur contribution and willingness to help via PM, we will miss one more member.

I just feel the forum kicked a member for their own agenda rather than putting the forum first, I don't like that, and don't want to support it.

I will miss you all, I hope I helped the ones I did interps for, I wont delete my account, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need help, but I wont be active on the forums anymore.

sethi

Which member are we talking about here?