Im in a dilemma that my partner would leave me. Please advice!

Winked

I have arrived on a foreign soil on student visa because of my partner. Now his family is against our marriage, he is very much attached to his family so I fear that the marriage will not take place.

I don't know what to do as I have invested myself, my emotions, time and money into the whole shift.

Details are
Girl- 5jan 1994,10:38pm,Bikaner Rajasthan.
Boy - 4 Aug 1991,08:51pm,Yamunanagar, Harayana

I would be grateful for your advice.

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Jupiter which has exchanged signs with Venus placed in the fifth house. Therefore in this major-period you have entered a romantic relationship and are thinking of getting married.
Saturn has entered Capricorn and it is casting its aspect on natal Jupiter. Transit Jupiter is not under influence of Saturn for the time being till 30/March/2020 but afterwards it will associate with Saturn between 30/March and 30/June.
Mercury is a wealth giving planet for you but it is combust and is associated with a combust Mars. Its good effects will be diluted.
There is a possibility of separation from April/2020.

Pilot 7

Banned
Two horoscopes are ready. A man and a woman studied at a medical university and met there. The girl is a therapist or children's doctor, and the man, apparently, is a cardiograph for the heart. He will achieve a high position in his work and become famous. He will be married twice and will remain single. He and the girl will not have their children. They are both barren. The girl’s parents do a lot of stupid things, they will lose such a son-in-law, but then they will need to put up with the infertility of their daughter. The man will marry late, he will have a thin wife. Although this girl, being a wife, will not be able to satisfy the desire of a guy and their marriage will break up. A man from the Brahmin caste and a woman from the caste of standard-bearers. I don’t understand what does not suit the girl’s parents? The birth code speaks of a free mother and children and the loss of a friend - spouse. Sorry for the translation, learned other languages.

Winked

Two horoscopes are ready. A man and a woman studied at a medical university and met there. The girl is a therapist or children's doctor, and the man, apparently, is a cardiograph for the heart. He will achieve a high position in his work and become famous. He will be married twice and will remain single. He and the girl will not have their children. They are both barren. The girl’s parents do a lot of stupid things, they will lose such a son-in-law, but then they will need to put up with the infertility of their daughter. The man will marry late, he will have a thin wife. Although this girl, being a wife, will not be able to satisfy the desire of a guy and their marriage will break up. A man from the Brahmin caste and a woman from the caste of standard-bearers. I don’t understand what does not suit the girl’s parents? The birth code speaks of a free mother and children and the loss of a friend - spouse. Sorry for the translation, learned other languages.

This is heartbreaking but thank you.

Winked

You are in the major-period of Jupiter which has exchanged signs with Venus placed in the fifth house. Therefore in this major-period you have entered a romantic relationship and are thinking of getting married.
Saturn has entered Capricorn and it is casting its aspect on natal Jupiter. Transit Jupiter is not under influence of Saturn for the time being till 30/March/2020 but afterwards it will associate with Saturn between 30/March and 30/June.
Mercury is a wealth giving planet for you but it is combust and is associated with a combust Mars. Its good effects will be diluted.
There is a possibility of separation from April/2020.
Thank you for your insight