My controversial natal chart

markdarwin

I have been trying to read my natal chart after learning the basics of astrology however I’m still beginner, but the stellium in my 12th house makes it even more difficult . I’d love to see if any of the experts would like to take a look and tell me what are the important benefits I can leverage from the chart.

Attachments

• 7CCB0869-7D54-420F-BFAB-94A0BFA40810.jpg
    7CCB0869-7D54-420F-BFAB-94A0BFA40810.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 5E38F322-4484-44BF-AFB4-A12B2A616498.jpg
    5E38F322-4484-44BF-AFB4-A12B2A616498.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

No wonder you chose hyperbole title, it's detriment Mercury in Sagittarius. :biggrin:

Are you selfish person? Or even more self-centric?

Your Jupiter is fall, over confidance, maybe.

Mars run with Venus, might be spend money quickly.

I like to see your Saturn though.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

The 12th house is creativity/fantasy but can also be prison or just fears. You may fear being incarcerated. You or your company may also make money off of other fears (Jupiter in 12th). Perhaps seniors (Capricorn). If you use your Ketu wisely in the 10th (incorporating spiritual beliefs) you will do well in your career but when you're older (Saturn). Or you may help older people or the disadvantaged by being spiritual. Two degrees stand out to me (2, 5). For Neptune, no one is more Neptunian (creative) than you! 5 is fun and the best house of the zodiac - which you have on your 6th (work) and 12th cusps respectively. You may have a lot of fun in the fantasy world or you may make a living designing the world's best video games.

Gemini888

Thanks for explanation. Actually I suffer from delays when it comes to in work/job. Because I take business seriously, I only face procrastination from others— is that because of Saturn in the 10th house? Also for Jupiter, how does it work in my chart?
Thank you so much

FYI, SunConjunctUranus was using sidereal, hence the strange signs.

Saturn in 10H causes delay in your career, but also makes you more responsible. Just don't try to be too much of a control freak though, you have Scorpio MC and Scorpio Saturn, and they have a tendency to expect everyone to hold the same standard as them. That would cause a lot of conflict in your public life if you don't keep them in check.

As for your Jupiter, I think it softens the 12H placements. You have a sense of optimism in the face of adversity, but you may not notice it until it finally has a chance to manifest. You may benefit from believing that an unseen force is protecting you, whether it's a religious figure or a spiritual being. Jupiter in Cap is practical and determined in the journey of finding faith.

SunConjunctUranus

FYI, SunConjunctUranus was using sidereal, hence the strange signs.

More accurate than yours and at least I explain how it works. :smile:
Unlike you for sure, can't even explain Asc+sun-pluto arc is. :smile:
Can't even explain why tropical stealing constellations sign. :smile:

So, like real Geminis such as Kendrick Lamar said: "Sit down, be humble". :smile:

PS: I'm not "was", I'll always using sidereal.

Last edited:

Witchyone

More accurate than yours and at least I explain how it works. :smile:
Unlike you for sure, can't even explain Asc+sun-pluto arc is. :smile:
Can't even explain why tropical stealing constellations sign. :smile:

So, like real Geminis such as Kendrick Lamar said: "Sit down, be humble". :smile:

PS: I'm not "was", I'll always using sidereal.

New users have no idea what you're talking about if you just randomly recast their chart in sidereal and don't say so.

Also, everyone has the right to his opinion. :) No one needs to sit down and be humble.

SunConjunctUranus

Witchyone

you said :
Yes. "Strange" as in not the ones that show in the chart he posted for us to read for him.

I have been trying to read my natal chart after learning the basics of astrology however I’m still beginner, but the stellium in my 12th house makes it even more difficult . I’d love to see if any of the experts would like to take a look and tell me what are the important benefits I can leverage from the chart.

The fact is the questioner never mentioned that he need to be read by either one of tropical or sidereal.
so sit down and be humble. :smile:

Witchyone

Why did you think your chart would be controversial, mr. darwin? Are you psychic? :joyful:

Anyway, I do find the sun so close to the ascendant to be an interesting placement. Aquarius rising and sun in 1st house along with your 12th house placements, Mars and Venus in Pisces, and Chiron in Gemini probably combine to make you a quiet person who seems serious at first, but is actually very caring. That care extends to your job because you understand that people depend on each other in a work setting (and perhaps someone depends on you at home.) You might fret a lot about getting things right. Scorpio MC is also serious about work.

Jupiter in the 12th, loosely conjunct moon, and all in Capricorn...
That's actually a bit above my abilities to sort out. I hope someone with more skills will talk to you about it.

Witchyone

Well, to answer your question, yes I have psychic abilities but these are out of control. I have sharp intuition, Sometimes I receive random thoughts and all of sudden it happens, I send mind messages ( telepathy) with minimum meditation and ....

That's interesting! What happens after the minimum meditation...(if you don't mind sharing)?

Witchyone

Do you do it the same way and get the same results with all three? If so, why do you say it's uncontrollable? Does it only work sometimes?

Having Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, and Neptune in the 12th likely is involved in that. Also, your Moon in 12th is trine both Venus and Mars in Pisces, which might explain why you're sending the messages to romantic interests. Mercury is also loosely trine.

I don't think what you have in the 12th is technically a stellium, because not all four planets are tightly conjunct. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about that.