Natal Moon Conj. Uranus dating Natal Moon Conj. Pluto in the 1st

emiemiemi

Hi all,
I've posted on the forums before but I think I've genuinely found something really interesting this time.
So from the moment I laid eyes on this person I knew there was something different between us. Both of us have a tight conjunct moon in the 1st house... theirs is in Uranus in Aquarius and boy, does it show. They're ostentatious, purposely obnoxious and pride themselves on pissing people off/upsetting social rules, but I love it for some reason. They've also come by some seriously emotionally erratic, freedom-loving behavior from a disturbing childhood. They really make love/hate waves wherever they go.
I have natal moon conjunct Pluto in Sagittarius... I carry around a lot of emotional baggage from my mom, and I go through dark/intense physical transformations based on my emotions frequently - two weeks ago I cut more than a foot off of my hair. I think they kind of enjoy that they don't entirely understand me, another Moon conj. Pluto thing. I have been told I look unsettling, intimidating or enigmatic and I think it triggers their desire for something curious and different, whereas I love people who challenge me to change.
Both of our Venuses are conjunct our moons as well, in a switched Aquarius-Sagittarius. On top of that, their moon conjuncts my Uranus... and my moon conjuncts their Pluto.
It's just weird. Are we supposed to be forcing each other to deal with our mother wounds or something?