Could really use a lil help

Rageypoo

I know there are hundreds of these posts asking for help, but when It comes to reading my own chart, I draw a complete blank, Either I purposely block out key things, or I just overlook them and ignore them, I need some real answers, and some real truth.

Here's my chart, I went through a nasty pluto square venus that I'm finally FINALLY over with since yesterday, but I can still feel the energies, I'm getting frustrated, confused, parts in my life are stale, stagnant. I'm working out harder than ever before but feel little results, I'm missing responsibilities, opportunities seem to be extremely limited, and money has been tight. I'm thrown in chaotic situations constantly, and I feel this life has been meant to clear some past karma in some way, and I don't see the drama ending anytime soon. I do feel somewhat at ease, but it's temporary and does not last. I did my solar return for next year and it look wonderful! This year's return was ****, tons of squares and little aid.

Please give me your honest input, and don't be easy on me, give me the real, whatever it may be. Pluto is on my AC right now, and I felt some relief when It was in retrograde, but now its back in full force and I'm going to have an exact soon, is this the source of tension? how can this lil planet that has only just been recently discovered hold this much power? makes no sense.

Attachments

• chironpower.jpg
    chironpower.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 14
I know you've heard it before, but Pluto coming up to conjunct your asc is BIG.
I don't care what anyone says about Pluto; it's recent opp to my mars/jup was the biggest thing that ever happened to me.

Also, after this transit passes, you are going right into your saturn return! Big times ahead!

Last edited:

Rageypoo

I know you've heard it before, but Pluto coming up to conjunct your asc is BIG.
I don't care what anyone says about Pluto; it's recent opp to my mars/jup was the biggest thing that ever happened to me.

Also, after this transit passes, you are going right into your saturn return! Big times ahead!

What kind of changes should I be anticipating, is there something specific I should look out for since the AC concerned is capricorn? Astro50 kinda touched on why i'm not in a relationship but its getting ridiculous, I just can't find the one, and I've wanted to be married since I was in my teens! this is pissing me off

Just get used to feeling really freaked out. Think grace, stamina, true goals and relationships, allowing your life to truly reflect who you are. I don't think theres much you can anticipate or control with pluto, just remember "this too shall pass" and most probably when it does, you will be transformed.

Rageypoo

Just get used to feeling really freaked out. Think grace, stamina, true goals and relationships, allowing your life to truly reflect who you are. I don't think theres much you can anticipate or control with pluto, just remember "this too shall pass" and most probably when it does, you will be transformed.

Barf :annoyed:

If anyone else can chime in I'd appreciate it, anything astrological, my progressions from a year ago till now, reflect on my solar return, anything would be appreciated, I need answers.

Love2Know

I wish I knew how to understand these transits so I could help but allas I have no idea. All I can offer is moral support! At least you are not fat, every time I am in a relationship I get fat.
"
.......................(Poison *******)........................ When my eyes met yours for the very first time an air of familiarity flooded my senses, “there you are”, my inner voice echoed through my soul with an air of relief. Hours flooded into weeks as months vanished into the past. All the while, Replacing your shadows in a dreamy daze. The caring I experienced mutated, working out into love. Perfectly gorgeous tortured soul. Desperation on the edge of excellence blazed through your eyes. The recognition I felt went beyond life times. Hypnotized…. You hypnotized me. With each beat of your heart, lifting the ignorance I felt towards life. Making me cry in a passion only seen in the overcast sky. Sadly it didn’t last, sadly it never does, does it? In a world full of hate, beauty is a mirage. As your angelic persona got blown away with human realities my heart sunk into my stomach. Welcomed kiss/forbidden treasure Shared love/decaying loneliness Hours flooded into weeks as months vanished into the past. You are slow torture to my undefined soul, only then with lies unveiling truths, as a poisonous snakes bite gives way to venom, did I realize. What I was to him eclipsed his eyes.. A memory (R. 2004)"

**** sorry how I relate to this.......*lites a cigar and drinks some vodka *narrowing her eyes knowingly

Last edited:

Rageypoo

I wish I knew how to understand these transits so I could help but allas I have no idea. All I can offer is moral support! At least you are not fat, every time I am in a relationship I get fat.
"
.......................(Poison *******)........................ When my eyes met yours for the very first time an air of familiarity flooded my senses, “there you are”, my inner voice echoed through my soul with an air of relief. Hours flooded into weeks as months vanished into the past. All the while, Replacing your shadows in a dreamy daze. The caring I experienced mutated, working out into love. Perfectly gorgeous tortured soul. Desperation on the edge of excellence blazed through your eyes. The recognition I felt went beyond life times. Hypnotized…. You hypnotized me. With each beat of your heart, lifting the ignorance I felt towards life. Making me cry in a passion only seen in the overcast sky. Sadly it didn’t last, sadly it never does, does it? In a world full of hate, beauty is a mirage. As your angelic persona got blown away with human realities my heart sunk into my stomach. Welcomed kiss/forbidden treasure Shared love/decaying loneliness Hours flooded into weeks as months vanished into the past. You are slow torture to my undefined soul, only then with lies unveiling truths, as a poisonous snakes bite gives way to venom, did I realize. What I was to him eclipsed his eyes.. A memory (R. 2004)"

**** sorry how I relate to this.......*lites a cigar and drinks some vodka *narrowing her eyes knowingly

well I did get fat, for a wile anyways, I'm back down now but I got SUPER overweight after my 3 year relationship.

life takes such strange turns, I wish I could "see" my chart without bias but whenever I do my own chart I just get it all wrong, I don't see whats really going on, I'm hoping this community can shed some light that I'm missing.

my solar return was kinda ****** anyways, grand square -__-

Here's my return for 2012, what do you guys make of it, there's ALOT of quincunx, Astro50 wanna chime in on this one? you seem to know alot of about the quincunx. Kite pointing to moon with neptune/chiron opposition, any clues?

and it may look like a yod to venus or uranus but its too wide, they're separate quincunx.

sun in 7th could be good right? with venus near uranus though...I dunno, I don't get it -_-

Attachments

• Solar return 2012.jpg
    Solar return 2012.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: