Saturn and moon conjunct exactly in synastry

Hi, this is my first post.
I've been reading about synastry, and my current partner and I have some challenging Saturn aspects, namely his Saturn conjunct my moon exactly, his Saturn square my mars, and then my Saturn opposition his Venus.
What I've read is that the strength of each planet natally has a lot to do with how healthy the expression of the energy is.
He happens to have a very strongly placed Saturn by house and angle that is also very well aspected.
My moon is well aspected, not sure about house placement, however.
I am wondering if anyone can give me any clarity on these aspects? Do you see harmonious aspects that would help balance out any difficult expressions of the Saturn contacts?
I feel a strong desire to work through things with him, even though there are some communication issues.
Thank you!

http://imgur.com/gallery/euq1oXS

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Actually you do have nice aspects between the two of you.
Your sun sextile both his moon and his mercury is very positive.
Your ascendent Aquarius is ruled by Saturn, his ascendent cancer is ruled by moon, so your moon/saturn conjunction takes on a special meaning here, it actually binds the two together, so you resonate with each other.
Your pluto on his sun is pretty obsessive and authoritarian. And his Neptune square your sun can be illusive and deceptive.
It would be interesting to see a composite to see how these energies work out all together in the relationship. Can you manage that?

Actually you do have nice aspects between the two of you.
Your sun sextile both his moon and his mercury is very positive.
Your ascendent Aquarius is ruled by Saturn, his ascendent cancer is ruled by moon, so your moon/saturn conjunction takes on a special meaning here, it actually binds the two together, so you resonate with each other.
Your pluto on his sun is pretty obsessive and authoritarian. And his Neptune square your sun can be illusive and deceptive.
It would be interesting to see a composite to see how these energies work out all together in the relationship. Can you manage that?

Yes!
Composite https://imgur.com/gallery/N8hELVB
The obsession is very real, and I feel like he is helping me to overcome fears, self limiting beliefs, and old methods of operating in relationships and just in general life.
I also want to say that my natal Neptune is square my sun so I am very familiar with that energy.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Fascinating how it plays out, isn't it?
The prominent Saturn on ascendent, squares Neptune on the midheaven, sweeping away illusions but also shattering dreams.
The lovely grand trine with moon/venus/uranus that keeps you together in a loving exciting way.
Chiron between sun and mars, that reflects your statement about learning (he is helping me to overcome fears, self limiting beliefs, and old methods of operating in relationships and just in general life.)
Mercury/pluto is meant to get to the root of things. This also relates to the overcoming of fears and old methods.
All very carefully balanced out. This can be a very rewarding contact for both of you, not sure how long you would be able to hold onto it, but in the meantime is is gold.

Fascinating how it plays out, isn't it?
The prominent Saturn on ascendent, squares Neptune on the midheaven, sweeping away illusions but also shattering dreams.
The lovely grand trine with moon/venus/uranus that keeps you together in a loving exciting way.
Chiron between sun and mars, that reflects your statement about learning (he is helping me to overcome fears, self limiting beliefs, and old methods of operating in relationships and just in general life.)
Mercury/pluto is meant to get to the root of things. This also relates to the overcoming of fears and old methods.
All very carefully balanced out. This can be a very rewarding contact for both of you, not sure how long you would be able to hold onto it, but in the meantime is is gold.
Thank you so much!
Can you explain why you said that you're not sure how long we could hold onto it?

ElenaJ

Because while they are stimulating aspects, they are also challenging.
In a long time relationship, with all the normal compromises and big or small crises to be faced daily, it may just become too much to handle.
Once the learning and the healing phase has played out, there may not be enough to draw you each to the other, rather than look for a smoother more relaxing relationship.
Every relationship we have serves a specific purpose, this one is a sugar coated testing one.

Because while they are stimulating aspects, they are also challenging.
In a long time relationship, with all the normal compromises and big or small crises to be faced daily, it may just become too much to handle.
Once the learning and the healing phase has played out, there may not be enough to draw you each to the other, rather than look for a smoother more relaxing relationship.
Every relationship we have serves a specific purpose, this one is a sugar coated testing one.

Thank you for your insights!!