Will she agree?

Hi,
We are waiting to hear back from a landlord, its been a day since she responded. We have sent more doc today. She just have seen it.

My question, would she agree to let the house to us? Someone pls help

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_233710.jpg
    IMG_20191030_233710.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 41

ElenaJ

You, sun, sitting on the cusp of the 4th of the house (something like a squatter!) approach a trine with Neptune of the landlords money, so you should reach an agreement.
Moon reaches out to Saturn (her) from the 5th, but will then square Neptune from the 5th, so she will be concerned about the children, you'll have to work this out. She might be concerned about the cost of eventual damages they might do to the property.
Also, mercury going retrograde now means you have to check all the agreement details very carefully.
Moon will also make a partile sextile with mars, ruler of the 4th house.
Good luck!

You, sun, sitting on the cusp of the 4th of the house (something like a squatter!) approach a trine with Neptune of the landlords money, so you should reach an agreement.
Moon reaches out to Saturn (her) from the 5th, but will then square Neptune from the 5th, so she will be concerned about the children, you'll have to work this out. She might be concerned about the cost of eventual damages they might do to the property.
Also, mercury going retrograde now means you have to check all the agreement details very carefully.
Good luck!

Thank you very much Elena:crying: for helping me with the chart.

My kids are very matured for their age and quite ones there wont be a problem like that for.reL but as you say any one would think "kids" means jumping around , throwing stuffs and.so on :andy: yes...

We have sent a family pic...she might be able to spot at the first look itself that my kids are very matured and soft natured for their age.

I will surely be careful abt the agreements just as you advise :)

Good luck!

Updates, she has contacted my husband around late noon and was checking for income details and wanted to confirm we get hefty earnings and will pay on time and disappeared saying she will get back to us by 5pm.

So that's the mystery. Prepare to answer questions about them later, if and when she asks.

Hello Elena,

should i go for it if she accepts? I seriously do not like her act i mean too slow and makes us wait like anything. I am not that kind I act on time.

I kinda feel like this woman is too fuzzy. I do not know may be her origin makes her act this way? ( she is not German origin and she is on about money)

I kinda feel annoyed and have an impulse to say we reject her because she is taking this long without understanding our situation but then I wait:pinched:

so should i agree or just drop it? see now again she has disappeared.

Last edited:
Hmm, yea....

Because of this I am very fusturated as things don't go as planned at the same time my husband is idle sp abt finance I have managed to save for the move...but my husband is not thinking as me rather he is behaving like a child who would drop off school if the parents would relocate in short time. He only works only when he feel to so I got annoyed:devil: and said I am gonna ens everything with him if he is careless:devil::rightful: (not serious but to make him realise how careless he is)

ElenaJ

Things don't always go the way we would like, or the way we expect. And people don't always behave the way we want. But that's life.
Good luck for now.

Updates,

We are not taking this woman's house. She couldn't decide and she couldn't let us go...she is kinda waiting for a better deal and keeping us along with few more prospective tenants but she can't decide on who.

This is not our type. We can't be bothered with her greedy play. After all she is the one who looses.

My husband has decided to drop her from our list.

We reject her! :D

Actually, we saw many but i have posted questions about only a few.

house 1 - was about my husband's friends's house - I have got a chart prediction by you i think, that there could be an issue with the landlord who was signified by saturn. so i reject. Later after a month this topic came up that the house was still available. we thought just get the house for now and go there and find a better house later. but to our surprise we got to know that ur prediction was right that this house's landlord was my husband;s father who is too picky and racist :D they ended up lying that the house is gone. but we feel it's good we don't get it.

house 2 - was the one from the landlord who first said they would go ahead but need someone to visit the house, when we said we are not in the country they have agreed our friends to visit on behalf of us and show the house on video and gave us hope as if they will go ahead with agreement then they disappeared for a week and came back ended up saying the landlord would think of going ahead only after meeting us in person. but our situation we cannot just travel to and fro with kid during this cold weather, they have school and so on, and if we go there we don't have a place to stay. so that one have drifted away.

house 3 and 4 came at the same time, one is with an agent who gave hopes and then ended up saying no. 4th is this last one this Chinese woman who is unstable and couldn't decide but keep stretching the weeks without a decision so we have rejected her.

now i have wrote to few houses and waiting to hear back. we have another 2 options, 1 is a bit far away they are ready to give the house and waiting for our response but i have not decided on it as if we choose it then we will have to find a different school for my son. He badly wants to go to his old school so i am looking for a house near the school.

the other one is just a street away from the school which is about to be empty by this week, which was rented by my husband's friend's uncle who is also a friend of my husband. so for time being and in frustration i have asked my husband to ask for this house, may be we go there now and stay there and look for a bigger house from there as it's hard to get a house from overseas no body wants to risk :D:D:D

ElenaJ

When you are there in fact, it should be easier to meet people, make contacts and find something more suitable.

Aria Venue

hello Heavensmystery

I am sorry but i am referring to this specific chart..I don't know what are other houses or charts you mention here.If i understood correctly you were asking whether you will make a deal with this landlord about one house=mars=l4 and in order this to happen l1 must find l7.So what we have here is mainly two things: mars has separated from saturn and moon applies to mars...but mars cannot connect saturn and moon since he is not the quicker planet here.moon's sextile to mars implies only the news you got from her..that she cant decide etc... and then there was also previously a separating aspect by antiscion(between moon and saturn).Regarding sun's sextile to saturn about 8 units i don't think you were prepared to wait for so long and having sun in a fixed sign and angular and saturn cardinal and succedent i would have said about 8 weeks...if not longer, as medium time .Not to mention that saturn has moon(your co-ruler) in his detriment and though he receives her from triplicity detriment is stronger..also your kids since you mentioned also that ...saturn in jupiter's term and fall...so he loaths that scenario.and you as sun in venus (l10=the prise, rent)detriment..mercury also stationary about to retrograde as a natural sig for communication conjuncts venus and troubles the deal once more...so that's all..strictly astrological speaking.
i wish you all the best