Hiring new lawyer

mlala

Hi all,

I need a new laywer. My lawyer, a man, has totally broken trust with me. Not a bad person, but irresponsible. A friend suggested this young woman and I'm tending towards it... But decided to ask the horary question.

What do you think? (I asked here because I guess hiring a lawyer is a relationship question?) I asked if she would help me be successful.

She is in my first house, retrograde, and I'm in her first house, and in the 7th house, which is legal issues, and we oppose each other? None of the planets are very strong. Also, moon is 0 degrees Pisces. And Mars 0 degrees Sagittarius, squaring each other. Mars ruling the law, was strong but now weak- so maybe she would be a bad choice?

Thanks for your wisdom!

Attachments

• lawyer.jpg
    lawyer.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 21

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

Are you hiring an attorney to go into a family law matter?

I see nothing but struggle, trouble, contention btwn 7th & 4th with Moon Merc & Neptune conjunct in 7th - some squaring of Mars and Saturn. Your willingness to let this person speak on your behalf and fight for you will be naught and wrought with vague contentions and outright cold ugly mean.

Nothing but trouble. Even though they are conjunct - look at their aspects.

Moon rules 12th - your question - and Moon will cave.

Uranus in 9th of higher laws and Uranus rules 7th - (legal battles anythig goes) and 1st house quesited Sun in late 7th approaching 8th squaring. The loss of other's money is what this will come down to.

Jupiter and Node at 2nd squaring Sun 8th / 9th.

Don't touch it with a 10 foot pole that Neptune is telling you is 25' -

4th house endings with Mars and Saturn? BRUTAL quesited and MORE BRUTAL for querant.

Last edited:

mlala

Hi Kitchy,

If I had any doubts -and I have to say I did have a vague 'feeling'- I have none now.
I am very grateful to you for your detailed reply. (goes to show how much horary one needs to study).

And yes, it is family law. Thanks once again.

mlala

Someone else actually occurred to me last night, and I set up an appointment. I asked again today. I thought it looked better, since Jupiter is her, ending matters, although Jupiter is in exile in Virgo. Saturn in 7th I thought in this case, since it was about legal matters, was ok?

Mercury, me, in 9th, thinking about legal stuff...

Moon will square Saturn before opposing Jupiter and is under the Sun's beams...

So this lady is no good either?

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 10

tsmall

Premium Member
IMO, asking about and then interviewing new lawyers is dancing around the true question. What are you trying to accomplish with these lawyers? That is what you really need to focus on. Once you do, the question will blossom and you can get to the heart of the matter. If, for example, it's a child custody case, then perhaps a simple "will I win custody?" chart will suffice. If you need a new lawyer, the chart will show it.

Trying to answer big questions with horary by worrying about and casting charts for the extraneous details sort of misses the point.

mlala

Thanks. Would be more than one case, though. Will give it a few days and then think about how I can formulate it.