mars & moon as indicator for sympathy, will it change during life?

fantasmo

Account Closed
Hello,

I'm currently thinking about a little theory. My mars is cancer and my moon aries... moon and mars represent people/values I like (let's forget that thing with for women it's mars and vor men venus...for me I can really very much rely to my moon and mars in that case).
And now I was wondering, in the past I was very much into aries people and got along very well with them, they where really my favourites...now they still one of my favourites but in the last months I where more into cancer...I even met more cancer people, at work, hobby, etc. and feel more connected to them (years ago I would have said, they are to shy for me) years ago this was more true for aries or aries-like persons.

So do these preference between mars and moon change during life? Like that thing with ascendant and descendant?

greybeard

Venus is what we value, whether you are a man or woman.

It is the planet of love, and I value what I love, and love (identify with) what is valuable to me.

Venus is "attraction" because we are attracted to what we place value upon.

Venus rules Taurus, the sign of money (the symbol of collective value)
Libra, Venus' other sign, is the Scales. Scales weigh things, a form of evaluation.
Venus is a "personal planet", and it indicates our individual values.
Jupiter, on the other hand, is a social planet and is significator of social/collective values. Thus Jupiter portrays our moral values, morals being defined and established by the collective.

Mars does not indicate "values."

I wonder what you are talking about when you say "that thing with ascendant and descendant". What is the change you refer to?

A birth chart is also called the "radix," and radix means "root." All other charts in astrology are derived from and refer to the radix. The indications of the birth chart do not change. They are fixed for the duration of the life.