Will he cheat?

mlala

Hello everyone,

I asked myself a question about my partner, if he would cheat. We'll be living apart for the next 4 months, but still together (no break-up).

From the chart, I gathered a few things:

he is Mars, and retrograde, so backing off from an aspect to the Moon. And into an aspect (however tense) with Venus, which would be me (in weak position in Gemini, and so is he, in Virgo and retrograde, right?). If he's backing off from the Moon, that would be a no? Especially since he will back into "me", however weak?

However, the Moon will very soon aspect Jupiter, which is the ruler of his 5th house (romance). Could that mean a yes? Or should I consider his 12 house instead, in which case there's Saturn there, and Venus is me?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 34

Neptune Rising

I dont think he will

For one, all fixed angles suggests things not changing, which would also mean him not cheating. Those fixed angles also suggests a permanancy.

He and you are both angular, not hiding anything. If he had something in his 12th house that he was heading towards, like Venus, then it might be a maybe, but nothing relevant is in either 12th houses.

Jupiter is Venus' depositor, I dont think that is another person. Juptier actually seems fortunate for you, being right conjunct the ascendant.

All in all, I think its a no.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-he (7th house) = Scorpio = Mars
-Mars is in Virgo ("the Virgin") = no sexual cheating
-querent = 1st house = Taurus = Venus
-Mars retrogrades toward Venus (his thoughts reflect back toward querent) = no sexual cheating
-his romantic interests house (5th from the 7th) = Pisces = Jupiter; Jupiter is disposited by querent's Venus = his romantic interests are ruled by the querent
-taking the 7th house as significator using the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball divination method, 7th = Scorpio = Mars = a "no" (he will not cheat) answer according to 8 Ball "rules"

...therefore I believe the answer to this question is "no" he will not cheat...