Does my chart say I am going to Hell in the afterlife?

melius

I was born on April 17th 2001 at EXACTLY 8:00 AM (believe it or not, the time is definitely accurate, my parent(s) are super obsessed with astrology and made sure to record a time as accurate as possible.

EDIT: BIRTHPLACE: Janesville, Wisconsin, USA.

In my D1 chart, I have Moon in the 9th house looking at the 4th house, Sun in the 12th house, and Ketu in the 8th house. I've heard that having Sun/Moon/Ketu in the 4/8/12 houses indicates moksha in the afterlife. However, I've also heard that the D9 chart and D20 chart matters more for afterlife than the D1 chart. I've heard that having Rahu in the 12th house conjunct with the 6th house or 8th house lord indicates Hell. In my D9 chart, I have Rahu conjunct with Saturn and Mercury, the lord of the 6th house for my Aries navamsha ascendant. In the D20 chart, I have Rahu in the 12th house; however, in the Lahiri version, Mercury is also looking at the 1st house without any malefic conjunctions, which I've heard can also indicate Heaven.

If my horoscope does indicate that I am going to Hell, could it also indicate why I might? My horoscope also describes me as a good, kind-hearted person who will do a lot of philanthropic work. Am I reading my horoscope wrong? Does my chart indicate Heaven?

Last edited:

leomoon

Where were you born? That way I can look at the chart.:innocent: Better yet, why don't you post the chart you are talking about? That way we can all follow along.

Last edited:

leomoon

When I think of heaven or any higher spiritual plane, I think “Jupiter” and look at the aspects to that spiritual planet. In your case, Jupiter is 10Gemini, and trine the Moon in Aquarius in the tropical chart. Your 1st Hs. Jupiter is also trine Neptune in the 9th house of higher philosophies and religion. Mars in Sagittarius, 25th deg. Is considered somewhat critical (do you drink a lot?) or party regularly? Its in the 7th house square Venus at 1Aries (also critical) and Mars squares your POF & Venus both in 11th of friendships and hopes & dreams.
This seems to be the place you may want to think about. The energy expended and how you expend it. If it’s for good practices or not. Of course you are yet young (imo) and we often learn by the mistakes we made when we were young and when older attempt to make corrections. The sooner of course the better.
I’ll come back later and comment on your Vedic or post the chart for you.

note: Jupiter is also in the sign of her detriment and since your trop. Mars is in Sagittarius, and Jupiter is the lord of this sign, it only stands to reason something in your life is overdone, too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing, so be careful of what you choose to indulge in.

Last edited:

melius

When I think of heaven or any higher spiritual plane, I think “Jupiter” and look at the aspects to that spiritual planet. In your case, Jupiter is 10Gemini, and trine the Moon in Aquarius in the tropical chart. Your 1st Hs. Jupiter is also trine Neptune in the 9th house of higher philosophies and religion. Mars in Sagittarius, 25th deg. Is considered somewhat critical (do you drink a lot?) or party regularly? Its in the 7th house square Venus at 1Aries (also critical) and Mars squares your POF & Venus both in 11th of friendships and hopes & dreams.
This seems to be the place you may want to think about. The energy expended and how you expend it. If it’s for good practices or not. Of course you are yet young (imo) and we often learn by the mistakes we made when we were young and when older attempt to make corrections. The sooner of course the better.
I’ll come back later and comment on your Vedic or post the chart for you.

Nope. I am a very introverted guy who has never drunk alcohol before. I am not very socially active, have very few friends, and have only been to a few parties. I have never kissed a girl, had sex, nor even had a girlfriend. I am actually a very attractive guy, many women have told me this, but I most likely have Asperger's Syndrome.

mathur_dinesh

Your chart is excellent insofar as after life is concerned. The birth chart is the primary chart for what is to happen in life and after. You need not worry about going to an unpleasant place in after life.

leomoon

Perhaps someone much more attuned to the Vedic can interpret this one for you: I'll watch & learn -

Dinesh certainly knows his astrology business - so I stand corrected!.......Perhaps the Mars in the other chart shows me in the 7th hs. the issues with women (if there are any), ..but you are still young, so plenty of time for relationships to develop if you want them to.

Last edited: