Solar return 1st house in Leo is in Natal 12th House

Dayzee

I've been trying to find answers for these placements and have found nothing. I'm just trying to brace myself just in case its a negative one :sideways:
please if anyone can explain what it means id appreciate it

waybread

Basically the Saturn return is a time of greater maturity and entry into middle age. The 20s are behind you. This might be a time of greater responsibility. For example, a living-together couple might decide to marry and have a child. Someone else might shoulder more responsibilities at work.

Saturn always runs a diagnostic on our lives. If you basically get along with Saturn in your chart now, it shouldn't faze you.

There are two ways to do a planetary return chart. One is the stand-alone chart for that date and time. I actually prefer to stick to the natal chart and then show the planets for the return date arrayed around the outside, so I can better see how the return relates to the core "me". A planetary return chart is basically a kind of transit chart.

One meaning of the 12th house is people who are shut-in in some way. Something many of us have experienced lately with covid-19.