Will he be back

Crystaltribe

Hi

Had a falling out with someone over 7/8 months ago, we were very close, he fell for me and I decided not to pursue and we haven't spome since. I recently checked a music playlist he knows I have access to and I'm absolutely certain he is uploading them for me. He is also sort of seeing someone as far as I'm aware. But I felt the urge to do a chart to see if he would indeed come back into my life.

I am the sun and he is Saturn. Both in opposition, which I know means coming together to go apart again. Interestingly his turned 5th is applying to me as well as his 3rd conjuncting the asc. Could this be related to the music or the woman he is seeing?

Saturn is retro and in his 12th, so I guess he is very much into himself anyway.

The opposition and conjunction happen in 7, my guess is weeks rather than months that I might see him again?

Insight would greatly appreciated.

upload pictures to facebook

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he/Sat might come back into your/Sun's life. But if he does, I don't think you will like him much [Sun doesn't like the sign Saturn is, Aquarius] and also because your signifcators will meet by opposition which suggests coming together only to break apart later.

With your significator in the 12th house, I would ask you to consider looking carefully at what you are doing: The 12th is the house of your own undoing.