have ı met my second life partner?

Gozdeserhat

this chart is about if ı ve met my second life partenr any insights will be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG-20210623-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20210623-WA0013.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 24

Yseult

this chart is about if ı ve met my second life partenr any insights will be appreciated.

The second "life partner" would usually be ruled by the 9th house, which in this case is ruled (barely) by the Sun. The Sun has just started to separate from a trine to Jupiter, so maybe not. I wish I had the skill to offer more than that for you. Jupiter has no reception with the Sun, although the Sun is in the Exaltation of Jupiter... Jupiter and Venus are in mutual reception and Venus is also in the exaltation of Jupiter, so the receptions are nice, Venus and the sun however make no aspect, so no help there. The moon is in the 12th house - maybe something to consider as it's right on the ascendant, so perhaps there's something hidden or that you're not seeing? It's also well and truly separated from both the Sun and Jupiter. I can't see any translation of light or collection of light to help out here either, so I'll have to go with no, not this one :(

Gozdeserhat

The second "life partner" would usually be ruled by the 9th house, which in this case is ruled (barely) by the Sun. The Sun has just started to separate from a trine to Jupiter, so maybe not. I wish I had the skill to offer more than that for you. Jupiter has no reception with the Sun, although the Sun is in the Exaltation of Jupiter... Jupiter and Venus are in mutual reception and Venus is also in the exaltation of Jupiter, so the receptions are nice, Venus and the sun however make no aspect, so no help there. The moon is in the 12th house - maybe something to consider as it's right on the ascendant, so perhaps there's something hidden or that you're not seeing? It's also well and truly separated from both the Sun and Jupiter. I can't see any translation of light or collection of light to help out here either, so I'll have to go with no, not this one :(
Thank you for replying

Yseult

I'm sure someone else will chime in... there are many very experienced horary astrologers on here - cross your fingers for Tikana :)