Will he leave her - time limited

rafaella

I see how you get Saturn collecting the light, but they're all squares, and those are not positive or happy squares. They show a lot of conflict. His son is also the primary suspect in hacking my server, and in fact, had already hacked his facebook account to help his mother, so I'd say Jupiter would be his 29 year old son (who has the requisite skills). Venus is also combust; nor does she see Saturn at all, nor does Mercury or the Sun. None of his significators "see" Saturn. Mercury is also combust, so they're all kind of useless here.

At the same time the Sun and the Moon - his co-significator and my co-significator - are in mutual (mixed) reception, by sign/exaltation.

So, respectfully, I have to disagree with you.

Don’t worry Venus sees Saturn very well. Venus is combust in its own sign, Venus disposits Sun. So Venus controls the sun. It acts like mutual reception, or debilitation. Sun tries to harm Venus, but Venus is strong and in full control over sun. Venus doesn’t get burned as it would in other signs. Also it’s a separating combustion. Venus will gain more and more clarity, and sees Saturn stronger than before.
I’ve given my interpretation, I won’t go any further explaining things to you. You are welcome to not agree. I understand my answer is difficult for you to accept. I do hope I’m wrong and you get your happy ending.

All the best!

rafaella

What would be a happy ending is getting my friend of 39 years out of this wretched abusive relationship he's in. But I understand you don't get that.

Venus is in it's own sign, combust, exalt the moon, in the triplicity of the moon, term of mercury and face of mercury. It does not see Saturn at all. I think you've read the chart incorrectly. Venus represents him and yes, he will gain more clarity, so will adding in the mutual reception with the moon. Being strong in its own sign, unfortunately, doesn't prevent combustion, although it can go a little way towards adding protection.

I’m reading a chart. I know very little about his situation or what is right or wrong for him. That is for him to judge. My interpretation is of the chart. I’m not saying being in that situation is the right course for him because in all honesty I do not know. All I’m seeing is him staying put.
Please don’t ask for people to read your chart and then vehemently disagreeing with everything. You came here wanting a confirmation of him leaving and don’t want to hear anything that goes against that belief. Don’t ask for chart interpretation if you cannot stomach the truth.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your delineation here, rafaella. You bring much clarity to the chart, as I also tried to do.

You guys are making it so very complicated. The question is very clear to me, and I believe underlying motivation for the querent is to get into the relationship with this man. This can all be seen here
<...>
This chart is very clear, he is staying with her or at the very least, I'm not seeing him and you getting together. He is in fixed sign and in detriment of Mars, so he is there for the longterm.
I'm sorry. Hope you can move on.

<...>

What is your interest in his leaving her if not to ask if you will be together?

If you get a yes to "Will he leave her?" and your next question is, "If he leaves her, will you be together?" then *that* is the true underlying question.
If that is the true underlying question, then that is what the practice of horary requires you present here.

And it will be answered here in this chart.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I disagree with that, but each to his own. You've been a marvellous help Ilene and I thank you deeply.

What I didn't want to reveal is this is my best friend who is in an extremely abusive relationship with a very nasty woman and I'm trying to get him out, not get into a relationship with him :(

I use the 7th house for him because I was his first love and he mine, 40 years ago. Those chat logs outline the abuse.

You are welcome, Milarien.

I have carefully read rafaella's delineation and it probably bears being re-read by you. There certainly is no horary analysis that she offers that I can disagree with, and she has penetrated deeply into the chart's meaning.

Since all three of us agree that he is the 7th and returning to your original question of if he will leave her, it looks unlikely that he will.
This other matter of misbehaviour that you relate does not seem to have any bearing on the answer to your original question.

Take care.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
What would be a happy ending is getting my friend of 39 years out of this wretched abusive relationship he's in. But I understand you don't get that.

Venus is in it's own sign, combust, exalt the moon, in the triplicity of the moon, term of mercury and face of mercury. [Venus] does not see Saturn at all. I think you've read the chart incorrectly. Venus represents him and yes, he will gain more clarity, so will adding in the mutual reception with the moon. Being strong in its own sign, unfortunately, doesn't prevent combustion, although it can go a little way towards adding protection.

Just to clarify two points as I understand them; I've highlighted them in your reply above.

• Planets regard or "see" each other when they aspect each other. Venus applies to square Saturn, so Venus sees Saturn.
  • This is correct: "Venus is combust in its own sign, Venus disposits Sun. So Venus controls the sun. It acts like mutual reception, or debilitation. Sun tries to harm Venus, but Venus is strong and in full control over sun. Venus doesn’t get burned as it would in other signs."
I know you are here to learn so I share this with you.

IleneK

Premium Member
Once again, thank you for your help Ilene, but an applying application gives a yes, not a no.

Kind regards
Mila

I am not quite certain which question you are seeing that this yes is an answer to?
We are talking about Venus/him applying to Saturn/his existing partner.
Applying aspect implies a coming together between Venus/him and Saturn/existing partner.

Milarien

I am not quite certain which question you are seeing that this yes is an answer to?
We are talking about Venus/him applying to Saturn/his existing partner.
Applying aspect implies a coming together between Venus/him and Saturn/existing partner.

I have been taught, and through my reading and interactions on various boards, when you ask a direct question, an applying aspect gives a "yes" answer. The direct question was "will he leave her" - applying aspect = yes.

I'm aware that a lot of people use fudge factors to make things come out happy, I even try that, but they don't work. An separating aspect would have meant no, but applying is a direct yes. I can find no reference to an applying aspect giving a "no" answer to a direct question, anywhere. If I had phrased the question as "is it over", the immediate response would have been yes, not they're coming together, but yes, it's over. I can't find a single chart where an applying aspect indicates "no, it's not".