Unexplained illness for 2 years now... no answers. Is it cancer? Infection? Virus?

My fiancé has been "sick" for a little over two years now. (Since Feb 2019) The symptoms started out as horrible migraines and extremely high blood pressure. The migraines finally stopped after about 6 months and then his symptoms morphed into extreme fatigue/malaise. He then started to get swollen lymph nodes in his neck and chest area that come and go. They are not hard and like I said they come and go. He has been to multiple doctors, a neurologist, an ENT, an oncologist, and just here recently, and infectious disease doctor which seems to be our last hope. Nobody has come up with any answers. They have ruled out cancer, he has had a CT and they never find anything. He's young, and was in perfect health before Feb 2019.

He's not much into astrology, but I always go back to his chart to see if I can find some answers to make sense of all of this. I'm so worried about it and feel like getting opinions might ease my mind. He is a biiittt of a hypochondriac, but knowing him before he got sick and knowing him now, I know something is wrong. He swears up and down its cancer, but I don't think it is. I just want this all to make sense :sad:

Thank you all!

Attachments

• natalchart (2).jpg
    natalchart (2).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 73

leomoon

His 6th house is ruled by Venus. Venus is in a T square with Saturn and the Moon, so it makes sense he would be a bit of a hypochondriac (emotions with the ruler of the 6th of chronic health issues), but that is not to say there isn't something wrong either.

Let's see - Uranus is tr over his 6th now. His ASC is opposing Algol (not good) and chiron where Algol is located.

Here are a few Medical sites which might give you some information to help:

https://astrologyking.com/medical-astrology/

The Anatomical degrees and signs are found here:

http://www.internationalastrologers....ical_aries.htm

I'll try and look tomorrow. :unsure:

Last edited:

katydid

One thing I noticed was his Mars/Neptune midpoint lands upon his Ascendant. Here is why I think that could be relevant:

Mars / Neptune: The Immune Midpoint

Mars concerns the overall strength and vitality of the immune response, whereas Neptune shows immune weaknesses and vulnerabilities. The point of balance or interface between the two is the Immune Midpoint. The planet targeted by the Immune Midpoint represents an organ or function that is immunologically challenged, or whose immunity is weak.

http://www.greekmedicine.net/medical_astrology/Midpoints.html

So his Ascendant, being ’targeted’ by the Immune Midpoint could mean that his overall body has a weakened immunity system.

I am sure you have already tried different methods to strengthen his immune system though. I think it is a good thing that Mars/Neptune are in a sextile because that means it should be able to be supported and corrected.

Therese

hi,

Medical astrology is not really my area , but for info about the health of the native, I would start with the ascendant and its ruler. Here Mars is in Libra, ruled by Venus in the 8th. Then we have the stellium in the 11th house, 3 or them in Libra. Venus, the ruler of Libra is in Cancer, and her ruler, the Moon is in Capricorn (in detriment) ruled by Saturn who is exalted in Libra. And there's Uranus on the ascendant. My primary suspects would be the circulatory system (veins and arteries) and/or the kidneys (Libra).

Frisiangal

Hi,
Health isssues do not arise overnight, taking time to develop into physical symptoms. Looking back to transits (planet position in the sky at the time) from mid 2017-2019, the complaints you describe could very well coincide with transit Pluto conjunct Moon, and transit Uranus end Aries- begin Taurus that formed stressful aspects with its natal position in 1st house in Sagittarius.

Natal Uranus makes harsh aspects to both natal Moon and Venus, that themselves make harsh aspects to other planets in the chart.

You could look at this as intersections along a major highway towards freedom that themselves lead to different points from it and, consequently, how the road towards individual freedom is affected whenever an 'exit' is either taken, or intentionally passed.

In your fiancè's case, the main freedom (Uranus) highway (Sagittarius) runs alongside of a deep gushing river that compares to the power of intensity of its content ...the Scorpio Ascendant. It can 'force' the highway to follow the course of the river rather than take another route.
The same can apply to intense emotions that appear to force people to do things seemingly beyond their personal control.

Uranus desires to break free of any chains that keep it tied to old patterns that inhibit its individual spirit.
Capricorn is old controlling patterns; Moon in Capricorn feels a duty and obligation towards them.
Venus has strong associations with love and affection. In Cancer very caring and nurturing.
An opposition between Moon and Venus could mean restraint betwen them.

Moon is ruler of Cancer that, in medical astrology, governs the chest and/or stomach region.
Venus, is ruler of Taurus that governs the neck region, in which a lymph node is situated.

Saturn creates all sorts of 'pressure' upon the body when external pressure from one source or another becomes too much to endure.
Saturn is at the apex of the T-square with Moon-Venus.

Aries rules the head region and is strongly associated with headaches.
Tr. Uranus through Aries can create the blinding headaches (migrines). It would have spent a number of years affecting the T-square and planets in Libra, including Mars ....ruler of the blood(red cells) with Moon (plasma) and Jupiter (white cells). A build up of pressure regarding situations difficult to deal with.
Physical symptoms visible when tr. Uranus opposed natal Jupiter (ruler general good health).

If your fiancè 'swears it is cancer', you could ask him what it is emotionally that is 'eating away inside him' that he feels compelled to follow (like the river!) rather than go his own way.

You do not supply birth data, so it isn't possible to see how situations are at this time of life. Should your fiancè be born into a culture in which family obligations outweigh free will (a Sun in Leo), or if he felt compelled to make some necessary changes within them, there could be a source other than physical that is at the root of his health issues.

You do not mention his having consulted a psychologist. :wink:

david starling

His natal Chiron is opposite his Ascendant, in the 6th House using Whole-sign houses.

It started with migraines, and t.Chiron had just ingressed Aries in 2019.

Physically speaking, Aries is about the head, and about energy-level.

Taurus is about the neck.

Since the medical establishment hasn't found anything causing the symptoms, he will have to dig deeper, possibly using a Holistic approach.

Last edited:
His 6th house is ruled by Venus. Venus is in a T square with Saturn and the Moon, so it makes sense he would be a bit of a hypochondriac (emotions with the ruler of the 6th of chronic health issues), but that is not to say there isn't something wrong either.

Let's see - Uranus is tr over his 6th now. His ASC is opposing Algol (not good) and chiron where Algol is located.

Here are a few Medical sites which might give you some information to help:

https://astrologyking.com/medical-astrology/

The Anatomical degrees and signs are found here:

http://www.internationalastrologers....ical_aries.htm

I'll try and look tomorrow. :unsure:

Thank you for your reply! The link for the degrees and different types of diseases and parts of the body was very helpful. I will look more into that.

One thing I noticed was his Mars/Neptune midpoint lands upon his Ascendant. Here is why I think that could be relevant:

Mars / Neptune: The Immune Midpoint

Mars concerns the overall strength and vitality of the immune response, whereas Neptune shows immune weaknesses and vulnerabilities. The point of balance or interface between the two is the Immune Midpoint. The planet targeted by the Immune Midpoint represents an organ or function that is immunologically challenged, or whose immunity is weak.

http://www.greekmedicine.net/medical_astrology/Midpoints.html

So his Ascendant, being ’targeted’ by the Immune Midpoint could mean that his overall body has a weakened immunity system.

I am sure you have already tried different methods to strengthen his immune system though. I think it is a good thing that Mars/Neptune are in a sextile because that means it should be able to be supported and corrected.

Interesting. He has always been extremely healthy up until 2019. He’s a jack of all trades and had his own engineering business and also build/flipped houses on the side. Always extremely active and now it’s like he doesn’t have energy to do anything but the bare minimum.

hi,

Medical astrology is not really my area , but for info about the health of the native, I would start with the ascendant and its ruler. Here Mars is in Libra, ruled by Venus in the 8th. Then we have the stellium in the 11th house, 3 or them in Libra. Venus, the ruler of Libra is in Cancer, and her ruler, the Moon is in Capricorn (in detriment) ruled by Saturn who is exalted in Libra. And there's Uranus on the ascendant. My primary suspects would be the circulatory system (veins and arteries) and/or the kidneys (Libra).

Thank you! We have yet to go to a cardiologist but I think that’s next on the list. I believe Leo rules the heart and circulatory system as well

Hi,
Health isssues do not arise overnight, taking time to develop into physical symptoms. Looking back to transits (planet position in the sky at the time) from mid 2017-2019, the complaints you describe could very well coincide with transit Pluto conjunct Moon, and transit Uranus end Aries- begin Taurus that formed stressful aspects with its natal position in 1st house in Sagittarius.

Natal Uranus makes harsh aspects to both natal Moon and Venus, that themselves make harsh aspects to other planets in the chart.

You could look at this as intersections along a major highway towards freedom that themselves lead to different points from it and, consequently, how the road towards individual freedom is affected whenever an 'exit' is either taken, or intentionally passed.

In your fiancè's case, the main freedom (Uranus) highway (Sagittarius) runs alongside of a deep gushing river that compares to the power of intensity of its content ...the Scorpio Ascendant. It can 'force' the highway to follow the course of the river rather than take another route.
The same can apply to intense emotions that appear to force people to do things seemingly beyond their personal control.

Uranus desires to break free of any chains that keep it tied to old patterns that inhibit its individual spirit.
Capricorn is old controlling patterns; Moon in Capricorn feels a duty and obligation towards them.
Venus has strong associations with love and affection. In Cancer very caring and nurturing.
An opposition between Moon and Venus could mean restraint betwen them.

Moon is ruler of Cancer that, in medical astrology, governs the chest and/or stomach region.
Venus, is ruler of Taurus that governs the neck region, in which a lymph node is situated.

Saturn creates all sorts of 'pressure' upon the body when external pressure from one source or another becomes too much to endure.
Saturn is at the apex of the T-square with Moon-Venus.

Aries rules the head region and is strongly associated with headaches.
Tr. Uranus through Aries can create the blinding headaches (migrines). It would have spent a number of years affecting the T-square and planets in Libra, including Mars ....ruler of the blood(red cells) with Moon (plasma) and Jupiter (white cells). A build up of pressure regarding situations difficult to deal with.
Physical symptoms visible when tr. Uranus opposed natal Jupiter (ruler general good health).

If your fiancè 'swears it is cancer', you could ask him what it is emotionally that is 'eating away inside him' that he feels compelled to follow (like the river!) rather than go his own way.

You do not supply birth data, so it isn't possible to see how situations are at this time of life. Should your fiancè be born into a culture in which family obligations outweigh free will (a Sun in Leo), or if he felt compelled to make some necessary changes within them, there could be a source other than physical that is at the root of his health issues.

You do not mention his having consulted a psychologist. :wink:

Interesting that you mention psychologist! He always runs into the doctors claiming that there’s nothing wrong and that he’s just over reacting. Which, makes you kind of brush off his symptoms. He is definitely not the same person he was two years ago. With the malaise and fatigue he doesn’t get nearly as much done as before this started. But it’s interesting to think that it could be psychology related. He swears it’s not and that something is definitely wrong but with so many doctors not finding answers it makes you wonder....... I just wonder if there is an answer in sight? Does his chart and transits show that we will get to the bottom of this and find a conclusion? Will he get better? I guess I’m looking for answers in the stars because nothing else makes sense...

His natal Chiron is opposite his Ascendant, in the 6th House using Whole-sign houses.

It started with migraines, and t.Chiron had just ingressed Aries in 2019.

Physically speaking, Aries is about the head, and about energy-level.

Taurus is about the neck.

Since the medical establishment hasn't found anything causing the symptoms, he will have to dig deeper, possibly using a Holistic approach.

I agree! I have been trying to get him to eat healthier and cut back on sugars and sodas. He has tried and has been doing good. Although, it has not helped so far...

Frisiangal

You do not supply birth data, so it isn't possible to see how situations are at this time of life.
Does his chart and transits show that we will get to the bottom of this and find a conclusion? Will he get better? I guess I’m looking for answers in the stars because nothing else makes sense...

Without birth data little more can be said. The planets movements after birth can provide important information.

If you don't wish to provide data for the chart, simply go back to the astro. com chart that will be in your private file.
Click on chart data. Go to 'Extended section' and fill in the windows provided.
By 'Type of chart' go to 'Prognoses' and click on 'Natal chart with secondary progressions AND solar arc directions'.
Add Lilith listed in the planetary box, aspects to Chiron, and semi-squares/sesquiquadrates,
planetary orb 80% (makes 8* on the chart).

Post the chart here as you did with natal chart.

:smile:

sasa62

Interesting. He has always been extremely healthy up until 2019. He’s a jack of all trades and had his own engineering business and also build/flipped houses on the side. Always extremely active and now it’s like he doesn’t have the energy to do anything but the bare minimum.

As Frisingal mentioned earlier, the problem does not arise overnight. I would say even earlier than the mentioned 2017. The whole situation dates back to 2015.

Practically since 2015, he has been under pressure and a stressful period for 6 years. This is a very long period and it is normal for the body to start reacting. I would say that it is a warning that such a pace is no longer possible.

Initially, it was about emotional stress or emotional separation in any sense. Already there could be problems with blood pressure or some changes in the skin or hair loss ... and/or major changes in daily lifestyle.
These are also major internal emotional changes. In such a period from 2015-2017, a person completely changes emotionally. After that, the stressful period continues but this time due to probable income problems or in the home field.

And of course, it all culminated in 2019-2020. however, this is not the end and they will have to change something because that way they will not be able to continue.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some more symptoms appeared in the meantime, like a heart arrhythmia.

Explain what problems he faced and how he experienced the period from 2015 onwards??

To make a general point: for the sake of anonymity some people are wary of including the raw data - the time, date and place of birth - but if these are just processed into a radix on the basis of preconceptions, the baby may be thrown out with the bathwater.

Osamenor

Staff member
To make a general point: for the sake of anonymity some people are wary of including the raw data - the time, date and place of birth - but if these are just processed into a radix on the basis of preconceptions, the baby may be thrown out with the bathwater.

And it's against the rules of this forum to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. Unless the OP's fiance has explicitly given her permission to post his birth info on a public site for all to see (not that likely if he's not interested in astrology), she'd be violating the rules if she did so. Other people's charts are allowed only if their name and birth data is removed, or if the poster makes it clear that they have the other person's permission to post identifying information.