Roast me for not getting over

Levo

I knew we had a connection. But it was never an actual relationship. Or it could be just me catching feelings, I don't even know. Lost contact almost a year ago. Now... I am (normally a very very sensible person) still believe that we will come back together eventually even though I know it's sounds lunatic :sick: Please feel free to roast me! What would you say to your friend if she came to you with this birth charts sounding lunatic like that? B is me, X is him.

(About the accuracy of the birth charts: I knew both his birthday and ascendant from him. That's as accurate as it can be. Maybe one or -approximately-two hour difference (just maybe) but same goes for my own birth chart anyways)

You can see our synastry chart with the outer circle in the attachments. Any comment, thoughts, or any point on the synastry that took your attention are highly appreciated.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Levo

Hello again everyone. I didn't express myself the last time so I wanted to add what am I actually curious about. Was it a higher connection like I thought or it was just obsessive energy? Was it mutual or did I fall too hard? Most importantly, will I see him again?
I would still appreciate it if you would give me an idea abput where to look at in the chart etc. Thank you

Zora

Account Closed
:sick: Please feel free to roast me!

(About the accuracy of the birth charts: I knew both his birthday and ascendant from him. That's as accurate as it can be. Maybe one or -approximately-two hour difference (just maybe) but same goes for my own birth chart anyways)

Hello Levo,

the good news is :smile:- you are not endangered to get "roasted" from anybody :smile: - as really no astrologer would work on a chart without accurate TOB from birthcertificate and with a difference of one or two hours - what can change everything to the contrary.

Astrology works precisely but also needs precise data for - and most important is TOB - as houses and accurate asc is built from this - where all very individual and personal information can be seen from. And from transits all what is going to happen right now in your life.

Without - it isn't even a chart :sick: - it is only a birthday-date you share with a lot of people born same day in your town.

Levo

Hello Levo,

the good news is :smile:- you are not endangered to get "roasted" from anybody :smile: - as really no astrologer would work on a chart without accurate TOB from birthcertificate and with a difference of one or two hours - what can change everything to the contrary.

Astrology works precisely but also needs precise data for - and most important is TOB - as houses and accurate asc is built from this - where all very individual and personal information can be seen from. And from transits all what is going to happen right now in your life.

Without - it isn't even a chart :sick: - it is only a birthday-date you share with a lot of people born same day in your town.

Aww that's really a bummer. :( Like I said, I know his birthplace, birth date and asc but degrees might change in an hour so I get what you mean... Isn't there any general info I can conclude, like from slow moving planets etc.?