I think I met someone?

bluebird

Banned
I think i met someone :love:

Me:saturn in sag
Him: sun in aqua

Reception is ok. He being sun is in detriment. I also see venus in cap approaching saturn (me) from the 12H. Im unclear who that is... Or if that means our communications will be secret as merc is also in that area and again higlighting activity in the 12H.

For now ive seperated from mars in scorpio but mars will catch up to staurn in sagittarius. Again, no clue who that is. Another suitor for me?

Moon in sag conjunct part of fortune looks beneficial to me.

Also, i keep reading that saturn is a deceptive planet. Im ruled by saturn in this chart, so how will i be deceptive? Again i can only link it to the activity coming up in the 12h under cap my rulership and domicile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 95

bluebird

Banned
lol what did you do to poor guy, ohh your Majesty Cleopatra...
he is all over you.

LOL

Oh T!! No way :D im just being myself :D I hope cupid finally hit a good target!

I just met him and i think i like him too!!! So far he is my type of guy and we have been talking and communicating alot last few days. We have a date coming up this weekend and im excited to see him and spend time with him after a busy work week.

bluebird

Banned
Whhhaat??!! All i can say its about time :D :D :D we are at that fertile age and its time for marriage and mommyhood. Ive just been waiting for the right guy. I just hope this is the one as I have progressive venus higlighting my 1st house and uranus about to conjunct my natal venus in the 12H. Umm does it count that almost all his natal planets hits my 7/8houses ??!! I think thats a good sign.

tikana

lol i dont look at natal charts at all .. after i wrote a research paper I got burned out and havent touched it at all

bluebird

Banned
Thats Ok T! I appreciate the info you provided to my horary. I just hope im on the right track with this dude, as he is pretty cute :biggrin: thank you!!

bluebird

Banned
just dont give him earthworms.. chirpchirp

Lol not sure what that means, but ok! This guy is pretty intense and although i like him, and because his planets are faster than saturn, im starting to wonder if this is just a fun temporary infatuation phase and maybe I should not rush into anything with him.

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
umm this is weird though

sorry :sad:

Its ok Tikana.

i had high hopes for this guy, but im glad i saw his true personality. Besides he was confusing in the short period we knew each other being emotionally demanding, too much too soon from him was a turn off for me. I pulled an event chart from the first time we came into contact and moon via combusta in libra 12H, him as mars in my first - im a little confused aswell, as i pulled this horary not long after we had a good exchange via text, and yet im keeping my options open as I also have a few other guys lined up, maybe sun is someone else?

tikana

the thing is
i didnt tell you

it was incoming aspect vs past. it isnot like you ran a question and next day you met this guy .. but you asked a question after you met him.. it should have been outgoing aspect not incoming
yah i am thinkng it is someone else ...

how did you phrase the question.

bluebird

Banned
the thing is
i didnt tell you

it was incoming aspect vs past. it isnot like you ran a question and next day you met this guy .. but you asked a question after you met him.. it should have been outgoing aspect not incoming
yah i am thinkng it is someone else ...

how did you phrase the question.

Its ok, failed to check where the planets was coming from on this one, my excitement got the better of me this time, as this guy kinda came out of nowhere. So yeah maybe he is or was mars - great! I dont want to deal with this planet. I do not believe sun is my ex, If i remember correctly, When I spoke to him last sun was coming into capricorn and he combusted my mercury rx at the time, that contact was quite unpleasant, and then sun entered aquarius thats why I think sun is my childhood friend, our communication didnt pick up until just recently, but it started about a month ago, after a long hiatus of no contact. It would fit the scene. I pulled the event chart when I send him the first message that reinstated contact between us, but the chart is in late degrees. Mars in my first, sun in early degrees in aqua opposite late degrees of moon in cancer on the 4H. Plus I do know he has always had a soft spot for me.

I also pulled a marriage horary awhile ago, but we see sun and moon moving away from saturn - I think its this friend then. If its him, I can live with that. :devil:

My question on this chart was 'what happens between us next' i wanted to know where we were at or where it was leading to more specifically.

Last edited: