Flight 370 birth data

Zarathu

Account Closed
Flight 370 departed Kuala Lampur, Mayalsia on March 8, at 12:41 AM

This would be th chart that we would use to look at the events or otherwise.

Time: 12:41 AM
Day: March 8, 2014
Place: Kaula Lampur, Maylasia(101E42, 3N10)

Anyone who wishes to make a public chart(I use my own software), feel free to do so.

Last edited:

junoisuppose

Here is the chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_946_plane.68652.48315.gif
    astro_w2gw_946_plane.68652.48315.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 52
can chiron in pisces suggest hijacking / terrorism ?

again, i am new to this and am still looking deeply at my own chart etc but i am using foresight as well.

Last edited:

dr. farr

I have commented on this chart in the "Did they land in the sea?" thread (Horary Forum)
For me the salient chart factors are:
-significator (lord of ascendant) Jupiter in 8th whole sign house, in Water Cancer), in opposition to Pluto
-plane ("vehicle") significator (lord of 3rd house) Saturn, posited in the 12th house in Water (Scorpio)
-ascending degree (which is in the monomoiria of Jupiter) within 2 degrees conjunct Anatares and Han, both very disruptive stars
-Moon in air sign Gemini in partile opposition to the ascending degree (Moon also squares Neptune in 4th house under Watery Pisces)

kshantaram

Premium Member
sag asc suggestive of the flight beyond towards heavens, philosophical, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, impulsive, love of law and justice.

saturn over secretive dark pit of scorpio 12th for foreign lands-exile, retro towards elevated libra 11th for gains, aspecting leo 9th for luck and distant travels under stress, aspecting aries 5th impacting children, aspecting own capricorn 2nd for family-finances and protective.

asc lord jupiter over 8th elevated cancer, spiritual exploration. jup trining and aspecting saturn scorpio 12th and protective. jupiter also trining own pisces 4th protective of domestic comforts, property matters. sun lord 9th for luck and distant travels over pisces 4th, the sensitive, wise and spiritual sign for moksha-liberation. may be on a spiritual mission, psychologically cut off from the father-fatherland, protected by jupiter aspecting own pisces 4th. wonder whether flight returned to motherland to a secretive place, saturn seeking gains from old friends/retro libra.

8th lord moon over 6th gemini, confused, diplomatic skills, success amidst adversity. mercury-venus conjunct suggestive of literary-artistic skills.

mercury 7th representing others involved over the mystic airy uncertain reformist acq 3rd for communications. venus lord 11th for gains over the 2nd for finances. 2nd-3rd lord saturn over secretive scorpio 12th retro towards libra negotiating gains perhaps.

ketu aries 5th under anxiety and impulsive. mars aspecting own aries and protective of position/status.

mars-rahu 11th gains from foreigners, while could tend to rise and fall in gains and friendships, acting skills camouflaging things. mars aspecting own cap 2nd protective of family-finances-speech. mars lord 5th over the 11th conjunct rahu gains through speculation perhaps through foreigners. saturn retro towards elevated libra 11th for gains. saturn lord 2/3 for finances-negotiations.

venus lord 6th over the 2nd for finances, calling for extra efforts.

hope sag suggests optimism, 9th lord sun over the 4th suggests an element of luck in the process, moon deploys it's diplomatic skills although confused and copes with the adversity, while jupiter trine aspect pisces is protective, tending the whole experience to be of a spiritual survival, while secretive saturn and mars-rahu and mercury-venus tend to negotiate for gains, while ketu aries is impulsive tending to anxiety, again protective by aspect of mars own aries protective of the position/status.

wonder whether these suggestive clues enable examine the missing plane phenomenon, beyond the air, with forensic gains saturn scorpio retro towards libra, jupiter trine scorpio and protective too, the protected air plane at a secretive place, wonder whether returned to motherland, lying safe in the comforts of the motherland, hopefully so, retro saturn taking time to review and delayed processes.

retro mars towards virgo 10th, effective meticulous operations management, lord mercury over the 3rd mystic acq for communications,

mercury lord 7th opposition 9th from gemini tending to be lucky/the winner! the opposition seeking bounty/jupiter elevated 2nd cancer from gemini 7th. sun pisces suggestive of their success and recognition trine aspect from jupiter. while ketu aries 11th from gemini could suggest loss of friendship, though protective of their gains mars aspect aries.

gemini 7th inimical for sagittarius asc, stress and delays in relationship-interaction.

hope the attempt makes an interesting read, whether has any clues to offer, with hope!

best regards and prayers for all safety and security,

kshantaram