Arranged marriage! Imp. Pls answer these interesting questions

keechu

Hi Friends,

I believe in horoscopes. Apart from the regular characteristics that I have found out on my research about this person over the internet, i.e, about temper, independent, impulsive, ambitious, demanding blah blah. And I also know the kundli is matching well. I want to know more on marital aspects. Not married yet but it is going to be an arranged marriage. I hardly know about him. but he seems interesting to me.

His birth details:
date of birth: 11/11/1981
time: 2:15 AM
place:hyderabad

My birth details:
date of birth: 05/10/1986 (5th october)
time: 5:15 PM
place:secunderabad

1)How well do we get along in aspect of understanding, love, money, sex, happiness etc...?

2)Just for additional information. On our first meeting, he told me that he had a past commitment but he said it didn't work out. So this kinda worries me. Is there a chance of infidelity, divorce or separation after marrying him?

3)How to deal with this person(based on his and my horoscope) when it comes to relationship?

below in order are the lagna, rashi and navamsha of both of us.

lagna.jpg/lagna2.jpg contains both lagna and rashi chart.

lagna2 and navamsha2.jpg are my prospective partner's chart.

Thank you all in advance

Attachments

• lagna.jpg
    lagna.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 17
  • navamsha.jpg
    navamsha.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 15
  • lagna2.jpg
    lagna2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 17
  • navamsha2.jpg
    navamsha2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology observations are as follows:
1. Ascendant lord Jupiter is placed in 12th house.
2. Lord of eighth house Venus is placed with the lord of spouse house, fifth house but in eighth house (Own house) But blessed by ascendant Lord Jupiter. Spouse will be known person but traditional marriage.
3. Your spouse may have some health issues.
4. Sixth house lord Mercury is in the house of spouse.
Navmansha chart indicates that Spouse house lord of Navmansha chart is blessed by Jupiter.
In both the charts, Jupiter is blessing Spouse house lord of both the charts.
I think, situation will improve slowly and gradually.
You are passing through Mahadasha of Jupiter and is placed in the house of foreign lands.
Jupiter is blessing Venus (current Anterdasha lord and upcoming anterdasha lord Moon from Jan 2013).
Your spouse (any one with whom you will marry) will be aggressive.

wilsontc

Staff member
Vedic Astrology is fatalistic

All,

Vedic astrology tends to be fatalistic. It gives "hard and fast" answers to complex questions in a way which Western astrologers may find troublesome. If you are a Western astrologer and not a Vedic astrologer, then answer the general questions in the "Read My Chart" forum and leave the Vedic astrological interpretations to Vedic astrologers. I have removed and will continue to remove comments about fatalistic Vedic astrology since this is the place for fatalistic Vedic astrology.

Vedically,

Tim

miquar

Re: Vedic Astrology is fatalistic

Tim. Please could you restore my post, and just take out the valid observation that vedic astrology is more fatalistic than Western astrology (which you have repeated in your own post above!), if you must. Most of my post was relevant to astrology in general and you had no legitimate reason for wiping it completely.

beautifultaurus

Hi Friends,

I believe in horoscopes. Apart from the regular characteristics that I have found out on my research about this person over the internet, i.e, about temper, independent, impulsive, ambitious, demanding blah blah. And I also know the kundli is matching well. I want to know more on marital aspects. Not married yet but it is going to be an arranged marriage. I hardly know about him. but he seems interesting to me.

His birth details:
date of birth: 11/11/1981
time: 2:15 AM
place:hyderabad

My birth details:
date of birth: 05/10/1986 (5th october)
time: 5:15 PM
place:secunderabad

1)How well do we get along in aspect of understanding, love, money, sex, happiness etc...?

2)Just for additional information. On our first meeting, he told me that he had a past commitment but he said it didn't work out. So this kinda worries me. Is there a chance of infidelity, divorce or separation after marrying him?

3)How to deal with this person(based on his and my horoscope) when it comes to relationship?

below in order are the lagna, rashi and navamsha of both of us.

lagna.jpg/lagna2.jpg contains both lagna and rashi chart.

lagna2 and navamsha2.jpg are my prospective partner's chart.

Thank you all in advance

Hello

I will try to tell you what you want to know.

Overall it looks like an excellent union.

You go well together. You are both loving, happy and relaxed.
You both know how to communicate well with each other. You both have the same taste in everything. You both have a great spiritual understanding and love fantasizing. You are both passionate and will have a very pleasant time (sex).
Overall a excellent union. Good Luck and I hope I helped.