Pluto and The Moons Last Aspect. Help!

Draco

Can somebody help with my question regarding the Moons last aspect.

I have only interpreted a few horaries but I have come to notice that as Pluto is at 21 degrees of Sagittarius, then it is more often than not the Moons last aspect. The problem is furthered by the fact that if we are to consider Chiron, who is at 28 degrees of Capricorn, then this means that Chiron would almost certainly be the Moons last aspect in any horary.

What about when Pluto is at 29 degress Sag.? Surely this would mean that no other planet has the opportunity to be the Moons last aspect, as it would always be Pluto.

This has lead me to consider, that in regard to the Moons last aspect, we should not consider the outer planets, but only the Moons last aspect to a traditional planet, as descriptive of the outcome.

Can anyone help me to understand this? It seems that in each horary I do Pluto is the Moons last aspect, or if not then Chiron, which doesn't seem right because this denies a variable outcome. Is it that I should not be considering the outer planets? After all, the ancients would not have had this problem, as they did not consider such slow moving planets in a chart.

I would appreciate any insights on this.

Goca? Anyone?

Thankyou,
Draco :wink: x

pwadm

Staff member
Hello

I wouldn't consider Chiron in a horary chart unless the question is related to one of the Chiron ruled topics. It seems to me pointless to introduce Chiron in a "Will the house sell?" horary question...

As for Pluto... I suppose we must live with it. It seems that we're living in a time when everything becomes intense and the attachment on things and situations is strong.