What sun sign have you seen Sag women end up with the most?

CapAquaPis

Sagittarians are the "sex-tile" of Aquarius, if you know what I mean. :whistling: Aries should be 2 signs away compatible (well, not really), but Aries women are powerful and Aquarius men are supportive of gender equality in world societies. Gemini and Libra are great for Aquarius, but I think Aries and Leo works well. Aquarians are into open couples and double-dating, but we have to ask Sag GFs first if she desires a male or female date on the side. I relate well with Cancer (my rising) and Pisces, note I'm an Aquarius sun/moon conjunction person.

Bunraku

Sagittarians are the "sex-tile" of Aquarius, if you know what I mean. :whistling: Aries should be 2 signs away compatible (well, not really), but Aries women are powerful and Aquarius men are supportive of gender equality in world societies. Gemini and Libra are great for Aquarius, but I think Aries and Leo works well. Aquarians are into open couples and double-dating, but we have to ask Sag GFs first if she desires a male or female date on the side. I relate well with Cancer (my rising) and Pisces, note I'm an Aquarius sun/moon conjunction person.

Opinions on galactic cluster?
And ophiuchan constellation (fixed stars at sag/scorp area)?

They influence which Sagittarius can fit with which sign for sure. That’s why the first half is the human and the 2nd half is animal.

The19thLaw

I think when it comes to Leo and Sag, it really only works if the woman is a Leo and man is a Sag. The pairing between a Leo man and Sag woman from what I have seen functions best when it short-term, a fling, or a friends with benefits/side piece deal.

Every Sag woman I know who has been with a Leo guy seemed to end up emotionally damaged and in tears if it went long-term. The only thing that really keeps them together is the sex and having had a couple neighbors who were that astro pair, really had to tell them to keep it down a lot.

CapAquaPis

Opinions on galactic cluster?
And ophiuchan constellation (fixed stars at sag/scorp area)?

They influence which Sagittarius can fit with which sign for sure. That’s why the first half is the human and the 2nd half is animal.

Would late Scorpios (21-30 deg...my natal Uranus is in 25' Scorpio) and early Sags (0-9 deg) fall under the Ophiuchus parazodiac to be a softer Scorpio and a sassier Sagittarius than the majority of these signs? Sagittarius are a fire sign like Aries and Scorpio is traditionally ruled by Mars like still the ruler of Aries. And the ideal wife for an Aquarius man has a Sun conjunct galactic center (29 Scorpio-1 Sagittarius) birthday, what about Moon conjunct GC (cusp Sco-Sag)?

The19thLaw

I feel like Sag women end up with air and water signs moreso for long-term than a fellow fire sign unless that fire sign is Aries.

Carmaela26

I am a cap sun but I have heavy Sadge placements in my chart and I find I am most attracted to Sadge sun men, or air sun men. I like intelligence and a good sense of humor and Sadge has that in spades.

CapAquaPis

An Aquarian male is supportive of Aries and Scorpio women for being strong and independent, but I don't suggest we date or marry them, it's not going to work out when they are easily prone to anger and high temperament.