People act like aging is the worst thing that can happen LOL

conspiracy theorist

An element of teaching whatever it is she ends up specializing in seems open/opportune. Astro logic - Jupiter in 10th sign, Moon in 9th sign applying to Mercury in 5th sign, Mercury ruler of MC most angular and conjunct 10th sign ruler in Jupiter's sign.

conspiracy theorist

How I'd describe the sexual energy around those subcultures - rancid. They don't seem to be enjoying themselves at all.

You could paint murals on walls for preschools and daycares, open up a Patreon... y'know something. I don't think contributing to that dreary landscape is the only option our more artistic friends have to make money with art. But believe me I know it's tough to monetize your creativity.

Bunraku

The money is what entices people.

I feel like doing community work is the best way to get scammed. Once you finish everything they’ll hit you with the “you wouldn’t charge a these little children, would you dear?”

conspiracy theorist

I mean, a lot of that type of dickering definitely exists but the couple I know are actually dealing with people who have compensated them for their work. I think an issue is that there aren't a lot of those opportunities that present themselves so the scarcity makes it an economically untenable strategy.

Bunraku

What I know is that people from 3rd world countries do commissions from the countries with higher currency exchange rates. That way 100 dollars per commission is a comfy life in some obscure place on the globe.

Bunraku

What's the market price for furry **** commissions? Sounds like you might know something solid (this is a legit question for the sake of curiosity)

It’s very consistent money if you build a fan base, and the prices go even higher if you’re more skilled. The furry fan base is very tight knit and dedicated, as their backbone is art and the creation of specific compositions.
It’s notorious in the online art world.

conspiracy theorist

What I know is that people from 3rd world countries do commissions from the countries with higher currency exchange rates. That way 100 dollars per commission is a comfy life in some obscure place on the globe.

Can confirm this to be the case, with any sort of business transaction. For here, something like $900 US per month puts you in a similar earning bracket as teachers (teachers cry that they don't make a lot of money so this by no means is seen as comfy life. However, if you're prudent you can stretch that amount quite a bit to meet your living expenses and enjoy a few inexpensive luxuries.)

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

It’s very consistent money if you build a fan base, and the prices go even higher if you’re more skilled. The furry fan base is very tight knit and dedicated, as their backbone is art and the creation of specific compositions.
It’s notorious in the online art world.

Interesting...

Bunraku

Can confirm this to be the case, with any sort of business transaction. For here, something like $900 US per month puts you in a similar earning bracket as teachers (teachers cry that they don't make a lot of money so this by no means is seen as comfy life. However, if you're prudent you can stretch that amount quite a bit to meet your living expenses and enjoy a few inexpensive luxuries.)
Really?
I’ll retire there

Bunraku

Teachers in the US don’t make sh!t unless you’re a private school or valued college professor.

Public school simply is terrible. You work relentlessly before school and after school hrs with a lot of administrative bs tying a noose around your neck. And you’re jobless for the summer.

conspiracy theorist

Scratch that -- under the current exchange rate $900 US is actually more than what the average teacher makes. It's now more closer to $600 - $620. I'm aware that this amount would be lower than the US poverty line statistic for 2019 in a household of ******* one person, but then America is a wealthy nation, and demand for US currency is even higher due to the COVID crises.

conspiracy theorist

Teachers in the US don’t make sh!t unless you’re a private school or valued college professor.

Public school simply is terrible. You work relentlessly before school and after school hrs with a lot of administrative bs tying a noose around your neck. And you’re jobless for the summer.

The teachers with the best deal seems to be Singapore