will i keep my job

Yuri

a strong turbulence at the company i've been working for for 15 years, so wanted to know if i am going to remain there

here is the chart : https://i.imgur.com/AjgvuCX.jpg

The job significator S10 Mars and S1 querent Saturn are both retrograde, so I guess it won't promise a change. S10 has just left his 1st station, maybe the company is not in its best state at the time. But Asc at the beginning of the sign may not give a clear vision from this chart, possibly, it's too early to make clear conclusions about your situation. And Moon is going to change a sign without obvious relevant clues to both significators - into Mercury's sign and conjunction with s10 antiscia.

Last edited:

Skala 3210

The job significator S10 Mars and S1 querent Saturn are both retrograde, so I guess it won't promise a change. S10 has just left his 1st station, maybe the company is not in its best state at the time. But Asc at the beginning of the sign may not give a clear vision from this chart, possibly, it's too early to make clear conclusions about your situation. And Moon is going to change a sign without obvious relevant clues to both significators - into Mercury's sign and conjunction with s10 antiscia.

Yes, company is in a difficult situation and yes, there is a general concern about what is management going to do.

Skala 3210

Is there any news?

Thanks for taking care!

Well, not for me personally, seems like I even got a stronger position now.

There were some changes in the management, could be a better situation.

Now, with new lockdown, we'll see what happens.

Looks like, you were right!