Guessing someone sign with their Mercury(?)

Emeraldstar99

Hey guys, I was trying to guess some people's rising according with their Conversation topics proeminence. One example is somebody's mercury is placed in my 6th house ,so they "make" me want to discuss about my routine,school enviroment and classmates...

So to make a good guessing would be thinking about what they would talk about mostly(to choose which house would be matching with their topics),finding out where their mercuries should be placed so you can find out their ascendant. What do you guys think? Is it effective?

Last edited:

katydid

Hey guys, I was trying to guess some people's rising according with their Conversation topics proeminence. One example is somebody's mercury is placed in my 6th house ,so they "make" me want to discuss about my routine,school enviroment and classmates...

So to make a good guessing would be thinking about what they would talk about mostly(to choose which house would be matching with their topics),finding out where their mercuries should be placed so you can find out their ascendant. What do you guys think? Is it effective?

Using tried and true rectification techniques would be much more effective.

Find out key events, deaths of a loved one, injuries or major health issues, big changes in their life, and check the transits/progressions for those events.

http://horoscopicastrologyblog.com/2009/12/11/five-tips-for-birth-chart-rectification/