Thread for people with stelliums in the 6th, 8th or 12th houses

forest06007

I have a double stellium, one in my 10th house (Scorpio) and another in my 12th house (Capricorn).

Mercury, Pluto and the Sun are in Scorpio, with Mars in Libra on the cusp.

I also have Saturn, Neptune, the Moon, Uranus in Capricorn, with Venus in Sagittarius on the cusp.

Jupiter in Cancer (6th house) is in opposition to everything in Capricorn (12th house).

Am I crazy, or is this very strange??

I have a Venus/Libra, Uranus/Virgo and Pluto/Virgo stellium in the 12th house while Retrograde Saturn/Aries, Moon/Pisces and Retrograde Chiron/Pisces are sitting in the 6th house. I don’t consider it maliefic at all. I try to embrace all that the 12th brings, absorb and redistribute it in a different manner. I don’t fear the 12th house like some do, but enjoy what it brings to the surface. I am all about evolvement and change, transforming and regeneration, and deal with it all as it comes my way, without fear. I find that Saturn tends to cause me more strife than anything else. I am now working on embracing that as well.

Irisiel

I don’t fear the 12th house like some do, but enjoy what it brings to the surface. I am all about evolvement and change, transforming and regeneration, and deal with it all as it comes my way, without fear. I find that Saturn tends to cause me more strife than anything else. I am now working on embracing that as well.

I'm trying to learn to handle it this way: 55 years old and attempting to reconnect with the intuitive side and transform my way out of the self-judgement and perfectionism of the Sun and Mercury in 12th House Virgo, Virgo ASC.

Maybe you can come closest to "getting" me! I have Sun-Merc-Pluto AND Uranus in Virgo in the 12th.

I have read that the way out of a stellium is to find release in the opposite house. But like you, here we find Saturn in 6th opposing ALL those planets, in PISCES! :crying::biggrin: What release?!

Then I had a look at my solar return this year: NOW it's Sun-Moon-Mercury-Venus-Mars in Virgo, only in the 8th House!! ALL my personal planets and luminaries conjunct each other in ANOTHER malefic House?

Now Neptune opposes them; Saturn and Pluto are in my 1ST.

And don't think I didn't notice that POF/Pholus conjunction there in the 1st also.

...Seriously, I'm a bit worried; I thought my NATAL was extreme. Can anyone comment? Thank you! :biggrin:

Screenshot_2020-04-16-21-34-40_kindlephoto-48722611.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to learn to handle it this way: 55 years old and attempting to reconnect with the intuitive side and transform my way out of the self-judgement and perfectionism of the Sun and Mercury in 12th House Virgo, Virgo ASC.

Maybe you can come closest to "getting" me! I have Sun-Merc-Pluto AND Uranus in Virgo in the 12th.

I have read that the way out of a stellium is to find release in the opposite house. But like you, here we find Saturn in 6th opposing ALL those planets, in PISCES! :crying::biggrin: What release?!

Then I had a look at my solar return this year: NOW it's Sun-Moon-Mercury-Venus-Mars in Virgo, only in the 8th House!! ALL my personal planets and luminaries conjunct each other in ANOTHER malefic House?

And my SUN is STILL opposed by Saturn!

...Seriously, I'm a bit worried; I thought my NATAL was extreme. Can anyone comment? Thank you! :biggrin:

View attachment 84949

I slowly learned to not focus on the strife that Saturn brought to the table during my life, but, to realize all that I actually learned and gained from it. I realized that I had gained far more than I saw before. I, like most, focused on the negativity attached to Saturn and carried it with me. Once I saw the positive side (and there’s always one-you just have to look for it), I now handle and process the obstacles or lessons Saturn throws out differently. I no longer see them as Burdens in my life. I also have Chiron and my moon in the 6th house (Hardly ever sick though) hanging out with Saturn. Both Saturn and Chiron are Retrograde too.

The 12th house stellium is a hard one to Trudge through, but well worth it in the end. I would say the goal is to find balance within yourself. That and your mind and subconscious(The keys to the 12th)-so I used both to overcome it. Once you achieve this, everything else just became so much simpler to work through. It makes no sense to a lot of people, yet it allowed me a way out from it all.

I understand your plight with your solar return this year, for mine also has many planets traipsing through the 8th house that causes me to raise an eyebrow. I also have the Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter in the 5th house. I’ve decided to take it all as it comes, and see how it all unfolds. I always Jokingly refer to the 8th as the house of mystery because you never really know what’s going to sprout from it. Good luck with yours-I hope your year goes well, and those pesky 8th house planets bring positive things.

I understand that self-judgement part only too well. I used to live with this daily. I still catch myself every once in a while doing it, and have to quickly counteract before it takes over because it quickly turns to overly critical.

Irisiel

I would say the goal is to find balance within yourself. That and your mind and subconscious(The keys to the 12th)-so I used both to overcome it. Once you achieve this, everything else just became so much simpler to work through. It makes no sense to a lot of people, yet it allowed me a way out from it all.

I don't know how to use my subconscious! My crisis reached rock bottom while grieving my brother's death-- I totally went Moon-square-Pluto and into emotional lockdown, but that was just my usual mode writ large.

So, time to access the right brain again, after a couple decades of denial. Because I'm a writer, and have been an artist, and have hallucination seizures, I can all too easily go down the rabbit hole. But even writing doesn't always put me in touch with my repressed emotion.

Thanks for the encouragement. :smile:

CapAquaPis

I have a sun, moon and south node (Aquarius conjunction) on my 8th; Neptune in my 6th and nothing really in 12th except the asteroid Juno close to my ASC in Cancer. My 40-year life hasn't been a happy one, but I managed to live each day like it was last. I can be fatalistic within the level of how realistic I can be.

SearchingforGrey

Hi all

I have Venus uranus mercury and saturn in my 8h in sagittarius.
Also the sun is in sagittarius in the 9h with neptune in the 9h in capricorn

Moon in aries in the 12h

My chart

Also noticed that both my sister and oldest daughter have stellium

Sister is mercury sun jupiter in 7h virgo
Sister chart

Daughter is in 6h ( sun in aries - Uranus venus mercury in piscis.
Daughters chart

And not sure the True nodes count. Sun mercury rx and moon node. (North)
Here is my youngest one

Irisiel

Irisiel,

I think you can try to start doing meditation, (those simple ones, focused attention exercises), it help a lot to stop and listen to things that are buried and unknown besides our capacity for conscious access

Thank you, I think you're right. The fact that I'm not very good at meditating (turns out it IS a practiced skill!) is part of the same problem.

It's as of life has come full circle. I've wearied of the ego-driven workaholic life and it's become necessary to open up and attempt to relate again to the collective.

Pippas

Oh god I never knew it was so spooky.
So, I have a what-might-be-a-stellium in my 8th house, made of Venus, Mercury, and the Sun. Are they considered bad?
I have dealt ( still dealing with) suicidal depression, loneliness, obsession with the paranormal and death. Do three planets count as a stellium?

Is your sun conjunct your venus? I have 3 Stellia, one in the 6th house of Libra (Saturn, Pluto and mercury), one in the 7th house of Scorpio (sun, venus and Jupiter) and another one in the 8th house of Sag (Neptune, Uranus and Mars). I have the moon in the 12th house of Aries! My sun is combust in the 7th house of Scorpio and I have had suicidal tendencies until I had children. After having kids, I became more focused on staying healthy to be here for them. A Vedic astrologer has told me to offer water to my sun every morning, because the sun is the life force and mine is debilitated, hence little life force.
I’ve never had a karmic life reading, but I believe I was a soldier in a past life, maybe a not so nice one... I find daily routines hard to keep up, but I’m very detailed and hardworking. I take pride in doing a good job and get demotivated when I feel I can’t deliver the standard of work I feel is good. If have found meditation very helpful in my daily struggles, especially those targeting life force. I’m now studying astrology, trying to understand myself a bit better. I was once told by a Western astrologer to stir away from negative people because they’d make me sick, but I can be quite negative myself and running away from myself as not helped. I find great happiness in helping others, especially those I feel are treated unfairly or marginalised, I can’t mind my own business in these matters. I’d like to think of myself as diplomatic, I always look for ways where everyone involved wins, that’s ideal for me. However, if I retaliate when I feel that I’m being taken advantage of, I feel hurt and betrayed and then my scorpionic side comes out in a negative way. I can read through people, sometimes I wish I couldn’t because often I doubt myself because sometimes what I see in people is not what everyone else sees and I wonder if I’m being suspicious without a reason, only to regret not having listened to my gut feeling at a later stage. My judgement can be affected by my emotions and I really need time alone, I find this helps me a lot.

leomoon

I've lived a long life, now over 7 decades.:unsure: All these decades with a 6th house stellium containing Mercury-Mars-Sun. Mars and the Sun are within 5 degrees of the 7th house, and some consider the 7th when within these few degrees.

My 6th house is ruled by Jupiter but my planets are all in Capricorn there.

I see the 6th (for me) as a house of karma. The Vedic astrologers call it a "growing house" which I suppose means, the soul grows with the opportunities the 6th house offers us, and that is how I've experienced it.

Yes, there were hardships, but perhaps no worse then other people's in life.

I've been sued when Tr Pluto squared my MC over this house and over Mercury - :surprised: :andy: which was tough during a Pluto transit to this house and planets, and I've had good things occur as well, such as when Mars was triggered here in the "chronic health issues" house. Since my Mars is in Capricorn, it's considered exalted, so when Pluto and Saturn appeared within orb of a conjunction, the skin issues (psoriasis) I've been plagued with since age 25, (for almost 50 yrs. ) suddenly almost magically, disappeared. I still have a little breakout here and there, but for the most part, no one would even know anymore whereas it use to be really bad especially on my legs.

I can add, that when the bad stuff happened, like the civil lawsuit, it took 5 years or so, the whole of the slow moving transit of Pluto to finally be settled. Then the health repairs took place.

Speaking about legs, I also had 2 knee operations in 2 different years when Tr Pluto transformed my health house over Mars-Sun- I had 2 separate knee replacement operations and I can't believe I waited so long they turned out very well and pain free finally.

The thing about Capricorn, is the sign itself rules skin issues, teeth & gums and all the bones of the skeleton in the body. All of these things have plagued me my whole life, and its only when Pluto came about did I finally see real relief. , i.e., "transformation".

I can't say life is great or good now, because of family issues, but it's better then it's ever been in many years for me physically,

Seeing this house as a karmic house means I really believe everything that has happened was for the opportunity to grow and heal the soul of which I am a part.

My father was a Virgo Sun (rules the 6th) and had his Sun-Venus and Moon in this house - He always had service related jobs, as a taxi driver and then for the Social Security Administration for many years. He also suffered his entire life with chronic health issues. Perhaps my weaker immune system was a gift from him.

:joyful:

Last edited:

love-thinking

I have a sun, moon and south node (Aquarius conjunction) on my 8th; Neptune in my 6th and nothing really in 12th except the asteroid Juno close to my ASC in Cancer. My 40-year life hasn't been a happy one, but I managed to live each day like it was last. I can be fatalistic within the level of how realistic I can be.

I have a stellium in the 12th.. I have a fire stellium in the 12th with three conjunctions with pluto including my sun, moon and mercury. And venus, mars and neptune are in the first (jupiter is close to my asc in my 12th).

I am a hermit. I like be in my room, daydream and shut myself off from the rest of the world and I have strong dissociative tendencies (12th house). I suffer from derealization and depersonalization, and an unstable identity and this has greatly affected my love/sex life.

I am super shy in that in a group when I was younger, I'd be the quietest one and the person that would speak the least.

I have had a lot of trauma (but in the surface, my life seems kind of nice). 12th house/neptune energy (which I have both) is interesting in the sense that it's like a beautiful glass doll, it's so beautiful but it's so fragile that it'll break. It has no foundation. Just as that, that is my life. One that looks pretty from the outside, romantic even, but there are darker secrets that lurk beneath (Kind of like celebrities and the trauma they go through in their life - especially true if you believe in MK ultra in holly wood ;) )

My strengths: I have immense research skills and creativity which helped me get two degrees. I am amazing at academics. What needs working though would be my presentation skills. However now I am waiting to get my first professional job and who knows, would my academic skills translate well to the job place? Apparently some of my character traits have been shown to yield a low salary so we'll just have to see? (INFP -MBTI)

I am unsure whether 12th house overshadows my sag, but the only "firey" thing about me is that I am restless when I have nothing to do or nothing to aim for. This could be a sag thing, but I am kind of a learnaholic. I am open minded but at times, I'll just learn about certain weird topics for the sake of learning it.

But when it comes to conveying my knowledge to other people, I hide who I am because I think I'm too weird.

Another thing, last year I found out a huge secret that changed my life aka 12th house. 12th house is what is hidden from us.

wan

What about "unfortunate"? Maybe houses aren't evil, but some of them can be considered unfortunate. The 12th house springs to mind.

faifairie

So traditionally the 6th, 8th and 12th houses are considered to be evil and malefic. The 6th house is about duties, responsibilities and hard work which is not rewarded. The 8th house is about death, fears and other people’s money. The 12th house, the most unfortunate of all, is about sorrow, imprisonment and self-undoing.

I personally have no stelliums in these houses, but I’m definitely interested in hearing other people’s stories and experiences about this. Do you feel that your stellium negatively affects you? Do you think life is generally hard and unjust to you? Tell me about your experience! :smile:

P.S. If you use a house system which is not Placidus, please mention it. :wink:
I have an aquarius stellium in the 6h, but i’m also autistic, also have bpd, bi polar, anxiety, ocd, cptsd, but yeah idk i feel ocd could be because of it but i’m not sure, i love everything perfect, and always want my friends happy and am always there for everyone around me, sadly nobody does the same for me.

leomoon

Love this Lin,

It is language that came with the Astrology of times past, very old then, and perhaps now, we'd not use the same language today, but I do think that those who use the Hellenistic way of reading charts, continue to see and use the same adjectives to explain the houses.

I happen to agree, because it just "cuts to the chase" of lifetimes to know which lives may be harsher or compromised in some manner, but what I don't do is try to diminish the houses with adjectives like good & bad.

In other words, I see Astrology as neutral.....so when we say the 12th is inherently "evil", I would automatically understand this in a neutral manner not to say the person is inherently evil. Rather the life lived will be one of some hardships, loneliness or even feeling imprisoned perhaps by others.

My hardship house is a stellium in the 6th, but rather then say, "oh this is negative karma", I believe its the soul (my soul) that chose to have this lifetime perhaps to finish out a cycle (not to return) so I take the lumps and say, "well, for all I've learned and overcame, I actually win " even in a loss house. Therefore, I see the 6th more as the Vedic would describe as "a growing or growth house"

If all the losses experienced in my 6th add up in the end to not having to return to this vale of tears, I'm okay with it and understand the why of it.

I once heard that those with the most in life, monetarily and in every other way, sometimes have the hardest time to let go of what they experienced when they cross over.

We can't take it with us, (meaning, only the memories of the good times and the overcoming of anything meaningful)

Edgar Cayce once said, "to gain the crown, you must first bear the cross".

The cross can be seen as these "evil or malefic" houses but remember too, it's just temporary or one lifetime of many. :wink:

leomoon

Language is in simply a way to convey and conveying comes in various depictions. Good fortune in a lifetime does not mean you are a good person, nor does Daimon or evil fortune mean you did something wrong. Souls simply take short cuts or the long path, and of course, the road less traveled sometimes is the best path for that soul:

Here is how these houses were conveyed in different eras:

Last edited:

Mol

So traditionally the 6th, 8th and 12th houses are considered to be evil and malefic. The 6th house is about duties, responsibilities and hard work which is not rewarded. The 8th house is about death, fears and other people’s money. The 12th house, the most unfortunate of all, is about sorrow, imprisonment and self-undoing.

I personally have no stelliums in these houses, but I’m definitely interested in hearing other people’s stories and experiences about this. Do you feel that your stellium negatively affects you? Do you think life is generally hard and unjust to you? Tell me about your experience! :smile:

P.S. If you use a house system which is not Placidus, please mention it. :wink:
So I am a Capricorn Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Uranus, and Neptune all 8th house
And
Scorpio Moon, Jupiter and Pluto all 6th house
Aquarius Saturn 10th

leomoon

So I am a Capricorn Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Uranus, and Neptune all 8th house
And
Scorpio Moon, Jupiter and Pluto all 6th house
Aquarius Saturn 10th
How have you experienced life so far (if you wish to share, please do..

IleneK

Premium Member
I have a Leo stellium in the 12th: Pluto, Saturn, Moon, Mars. I never really thought of my life as harder or more unjust than others' lives. Life is hard and unjust. It is also filled with wonder and beneficence. In retrospect, there were some very difficult times as Saturn and the outer planets moved through Scorpio and squared the stellium. Sometimes, too, with Mars in Scorp aggravating matters. All less so with transits through the other fixed signs.
But the stellium is also anchored with a trine from Jupiter in Sag and a sextile from Merc in Gem. And as I have grown older and have come to understand the 12th house in relation to my 9th house placements, I have come to deeply value the 12th house stellium. I am grateful for it.
So I would say that it all depends upon the stellium's relation to the rest of the chart as to how you will experience it. And that your experience will always be changing over time, as are we, as is life.

Last edited: