Cute like an absolute
Made by an innocent youth
A smile so strong to blind sadness
An innocence so honest to raise spirits
Clappy hands, a juice goatee
The happiness of youth for all to see.

~Children~

Phoenix Venus

Had to do all preps for surgery this morning. Two dogs. Stuck both jugs and placed both catheters with ease, whoop whoop :D

Plus my coworkers been showing me silly pics of her chickens. She's a saggy chicken lady.

Kscar

Hm.. Happiness thread huh. I'm happy and thankful for my brother over looking our rivalry and helping me out the other day. He's like a guardian angel in many ways for many people.

Blaze

Account Closed
Every post in here has made me smile. Keep it up. Remember, happiness lives right around every corner in our lives. No matter how minute. It is up to us to seek it out and drag it to the spotlight.

Today I managed to get a seat on the morning commute and read a chapter of the newest book I brought for nine bucks.

Taurus9

It's past 00:00 where I live so that qualifies for another self-indulgent post, right?

Today I am genuinely happy and chilled. Mercury went into Virgo and my Moon is Conjunct Jupiter. A lot of Trines going on too. :joyful:

Sun Trine Mars 0.25 152
Moon Conjunction Jupiter 2.34 416
Mercury Conjunction Moon 2.49 489
Mercury Trine Mercury 0.54 142
Venus Conjunction Midheaven 0.43 280
Mars Trine Mars 0.05 119
Jupiter Trine Saturn 1.60 68
Saturn Opposition Midheaven 2.19 -80
Uranus Conjunction Mercury 0.34 415
Pluto Conjunction Uranus 0.03 159
Pluto Conjunction Neptune 0.56 109

Blaze

Account Closed
If one thousand things made you happy today, yesterday, last week, then by all means - post away. There is no limit to happiness.

Today I found out a forum members mother is doing well after getting a bad chest infection. This has made me smile. Another man, a homeless one I usually buy food for, has finally landed a job. Saving up the money he made begging, he brought a hygiene travel kit and cleaned up using public restroom sinks. He did that, got some fresh clothes (from the clothes bins people donate with), landed an interview and got a job. He was so happy he nearly cried. I smiled for him and told him to "kickass" at his new retail job.

Life can be so beautiful when we stop to focus on its wonderful parts. :smile:

katydid

I am happy that my 9 yr old corgi-chihua is doing better. He had some kind of doggie flu with a cough and inability to keep down his food. :unsure:We had to serve him steamed rice and boiled chicken for the past week...

Two days of no upset stomach and he has not coughed much at all. I think he is on the mend. GO HARLEY :love:

I am over the moon that people are welcoming of my unconventional ways on this board, i express myself, and it aids me to be balanced and happier.

What i am aiming for is expressing this in a higher way which does not need others.

Thanks to you guys :)

Blaze

Account Closed
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. Go Harley go! And CE, you'll get there my friend.

As I went on a short jog, a lightning bug landed on my shoulder. It ended up hitching a ride with me around the local park and flew off once I finished. That brought much happiness as I've had a love of lightning bugs since I was a wee lad. Fond memories of catching them in a jar and watching them light up for a little while, then setting them free. Did the same with bees as child too. Would pretend I was Steve Irwin and show my Mom, Dad or Grandmother what I caught lol. Needless to say I brought many "pets" home. :lol: