Your experience with other Sun signs?

sadge

I'm going to try to answer this without reading too much of the thread in order to be as subjective as possible:

Aries: Dangerously thinks their experience is right for everyone and everything every time they decide
Taurus: Most grounded but most misunderstood
Gemini: Friendly, talkative, but not romantic enough
Cancer: Supportive but overly defensive which is aggressive when wrong
Leo: Quite cool but ruthless decisions underneath
Virgo: Intellectually superior, the best, but too nervous to execute
Libra: Just kinda there and cool, but ultimately overly judgy
Scorpio: Mysteriously attractive but really quite weird needless games underneath
Sagittarius: Easiest to be intimate and playful around, would be perfect but does stupid sh!t that ruins long-term trust
Capricorn: Attractive and appears to have sh!t together on the outside but painfully selfish and insecure and non-compassionate on the inside - will abandon you
Aquarius: Appears cool but weird as fcuk
Pisces: Even more pure evil narcissism as it is wrapped up in delusion appearing harmlessly ditsy and an unassuming martyr to the entire world

Taurus.....I enjoyed your candor and intentional subjectivity. Lol. You're right, those dang centaurs do some of the stupidest sh!t! I'd say the only part I disagree with is your impression that Taurus is the most misunderstood. I've always found them to be pretty straightforward and rooted to the earthly plane, no?

Aries: Workaholic
Taurus: Luxury-love
Gemini: Stalker
Cancer: Controlling
Leo: Attention-seeking
Virgo: Service
Libra: Bland
Scorpio: Intense
Sagittarius: Flit
Capricorn: Responsible
Aquarius: Weird
Pisces: Pleasant.

gemini as a stalker? i thought stalkers dont talk with the people they stalk.

david starling

Taurus.....I enjoyed your candor and intentional subjectivity. Lol. You're right, those dang centaurs do some of the stupidest sh!t! I'd say the only part I disagree with is your impression that Taurus is the most misunderstood. I've always found them to be pretty straightforward and rooted to the earthly plane, no?

Wow. Some Piscean must have done a real number on Taurus9! :devil:

Last edited:

Taurus9

Being very fixed to the earth has its limits. In actual fact it is a real hindrance if the majority of the other signs cannot be reciprocal to it. Furthermore, when dealing with humanity, oftentimes short-term emotion wins as opposed to being objectively true long-term. So, the fact that you appreciate that could also say more about your abilities to understand, although we are dealing with very vague subjective concepts.

Wow. Some Piscean must have done a real number on Taurus9! :devil:

Mother issues that only a female Sagittarian shaman in Peru could potentially help fix... You don't happen to be one, do you?

Last edited:

david starling

Being very fixed to the earth has its limits. In actual fact it is a real hindrance if the majority of the other signs cannot be reciprocal to it. Furthermore, when dealing with humanity, oftentimes emotion wins as opposed to being objectively true. So, the fact that you appreciate that could also say more about your abilities to understand, although we are dealing with very vague subjective concepts.

Mother issues that only a female Sagittarian shaman in Peru could potentially help fix... You don't happen to be one, do you?

No, but I think Sadge may be a Peruvian shaman....:unsure:

Alzander

Aries: My brother is an Aries so I'm very familiar with the pros and cons of this sign. I really admire their straightforwardness and go-getting attitude and thirst for life, find it quite inspiring tbh but the selfishness often as a result of this can be frustrating, at times they don't realise that they're being so selfish and think you're crazy to even mention it, the short fuse can really drive me insain too...the quickness of anger is what needs to be nipped in the bud and is very much an obvious life lesson for this zodiac sign. They also tend to smell quite bad even if they're freshly showered. (Joking!!!) Compatibility with me: 5/10 (I'll do a little rating like this for each sign lol, I know it doesn't really mean anything but oh well)

Taurus: I get on really well with Tauruses. Love their ambition and sensuality, it's a real turn on for me personally and I feel a lot of this is connected to my Venus in Taurus. I have good bonds and great banter with Taurus males and often form good friendships with them and as for Taurus women, well it's even more propelled and I absolutely love them. Romance with Taurus is amazing. I fall in love with their personality and always find myself at ease around them, I really don't have much bad things to say about these guys lol, I even admire the negative side of their stubbornness and whole load of horns they'll give you if you mess them around. Compatability with me: 8.5

Gemini: (Bare in mind this is personal experience and opinion, not fact) I really don't sit well with geminis,literally,and I'm sure they feel the same about me lol. I've always found them to have bad mood swings and seem really different from one time to another even if it's within literally minutes, can be extremely self-absorbed and gossip muchly. But they can be excellent communicators and really help in this regard and be of great sacrifice and service for everyone which is admirable. The whole concept of split personality is so true from my experience with them and I never know where I stand with them and it just seems like they want to fight but they just won't go there with me, it's like it's all in their head being the Mercury ruler lol.......and yet people say that us Pisces are the worst for this...but I'm not gonna self-pity....got too much Capricorn in me to give a **** lol. Goat power baby. Compatibility with me: 3/10

Cancer: Now this is a great one but also challenging one for me personally. My mother is a cancer and the pure cancerian energy and traits I really admire and embrace to be around...the raw emotion and how welcomed you are and feel at ease around them, it's really sweet. But a cancer with Gemini Mercury is a whole different kettle of fish tbh....sooooo moody and ridicliously changeable...not one for customer service occupations I can tell you that much lol. Like many of you are bound to mention as well, I really get infuriated and irritated when they're in their shell and will claw at you as if they hate you forever and then expect you to be fully okay with it until they eventually come back to life. But they REALLY DO care for you other than that and can be the most selfless people ever if they're comfortable and in their safe and familiar surroundings/home. The personality of some cancers can drive me insain because they don't listen properly and only make sure they're heard themselves and are recognised, can be absolutely terrible communicators...but no hard feelings you Crabs out there, all the Capricorn in me probably indicates a lot of that and I'm sure you'd feel the same way about me lol..it's literally just simply a personality clash a lot of the time; Goat and crab clash tremendously. My compatibility: 7

Leo: I love the warm energy of a Leo soul and how they will just take the lead to help people out and not really care about being in the spotlight, obviously in excess this could perhaps be repulsive to be around and I've experienced it with some Leo's but generally speaking I enjoy their company and find them interesting and they usually have great personalities and a lot of fun. I mean they don't seem to be the most compatible friend or spouse for me personally but yet again as I've said about other signs; I suspect they'd feel the same way lmao. The total lack of fire I possess would probably get on their nerves but activity through sports, music, hiking etc would strengthen such a bond and I feel being out and doing things with a Leo is where you get the most out of them, it's really is a great time being with a happy Leo. My compatibility: 5.8

Virgo: My rising sign is Virgo and opposite my Pisces sun, Mercury, mars and Saturn so as you may guess this is a bit of a strange one for me lol. I resonate with virgos surprisingly well and there's usually a good sense of understanding despite what we'd expect it to be like, similar to what I said about Leo's...I find virgos fun to do things with me but more in regards to volunteering and work than leisure...I enjoy working hard with virgos as I don't mess about when it comes to this and can often be the embodiment of the archetypal Virgo in this respect...can be very critical, especially self-critical but a great eye for detail which ties into art and music I enjoy....so this is what I like about virgos...I dislike the traits I've mentioned in excess and when you're around them and it feels like you're being watched badly and then when they actually verbalise it and criticise you it's a big no no with me...I tell them to focus more on themselves and it can get quite tense lol. When the obsessiveness of control is pushed onto you from a Virgo it's a horrible feeling. My compatibility: 5.6

Libra: I know it's a cliche but I love the fair play and equality mindset of your average Libra; so pleasant, sweet and has your back..well until someone else conflicts it then they might back out in fear lol. I get on well with Libra men and find common interest with them, they are good to chat to, debate and even argue with lol. Libra women can be a bit hit and miss with me. Sometimes incredibly friendly and down to earth but at times up their own bottoms a bit too much and vain with their appearance etc. My compatibility: 5.7

Scorpio: throughout my life many of my closest friends of both genders have been Scorpios, there's just an insatiable bond that can't really be shrugged off no matter how hard you try lol, as a Pisces it's great to be friends with Scorpios because you can encourage them to release their intense energy, thoughts and feelings and make them feel at ease in a deep way...whether this is through just chatting or going and doing stuff together etc it always seems to be like this. Their sting is overrated lol, I love it and I always like to say that scorps are the Aries of the water signs...the most driven and go getting water sign and secondary ruler of Mars...great healing capabilities and energy.
My compatibility: 9

(I've only just realised how much I've written, oops...that's one hell of an essay, apologies, I'll keep it brief now lol.)

Sagittarius: love their curiosity and energy. Great to travel and learn with. Awesome sponges of knowledge and the world around them. The philosophical nature of many saggies sits well with me and I find it intriguing and the resonance is strong. I suppose in many ways that Sagittarius is a big one for my generation as it's our Pluto sign...I know some of you may think it doesn't mean much but the very souls of our generation pretty much embody the sag vibe, no matter how little or largely it's exerted. Negatives: sometimes like to be the ones teaching and don't like being told what's what or what to do lol but even this can be admirable in many ways. My compatibility: 6.9

Capricorn: Emotionally I seem to bond well with capricorns (I'm Capricorn moon) if they're not too insensitive and thoughtless about what they say and do. I enjoy working with them in projects and find them to be positive influences for you to get things done, no matter how slow or fast, the Saturn figure shines bright hehe. Good dry humour and I appreciate the unusual capricorns you meet rather than feel unsettled by them. I love 'odd' people, especially in a society of sheep I find myself in the epicentre of. :tongue: My compatibility: 7.5

Aquarius: love aquarians, I've met a lot more female aquarians than male ones so I have more experience and an understanding of them...love the quirkiness lol...free spirits, revolutionaries and straight up geniuses but can claim the title of underdog too much and not go with the flow and do things with other groups of people. I have good friendships with the Aquarius men I've met and they usually are really cool and have interesting music and artistic tastes and a good grasp of knowledge about random things and important things to do with life and the world. My compatibility: 7

Pisces: A happy Pisces is a real joy....one that expresses themselves through what they love and make a living out of it productively is great to be around and see for yourself. I sometimes clash with Pisces men even though I'm one myself lol...at times it's just too emotional and moody if there isn't a genuine friendship there or too much of an attachment but spiritually we connect very well and often enjoy doing similar things and think like eachother. Pisces women are amazing, I'm so glad I've met so many in my life so far..they really are just magical and great to be in a faithful relationship with...the romance and love is off the scale...this would turn some people off but I love it and crave and need the affection and spiritual sexual bond with a woman that stands the test of time. Great humour, cute even when sad or annoyed lol, always have the most mystical and beautiful eyes...cough cough...lol....great smile...far more intelligent than given credit for......better fighters than they're given credit for...the psychic vibes transcend into everything so a punch-up might not end well if you pick on a Pisces....soooo spiritual....and yes this probably is bias as hell lol! I'm very aware of that....Escapism is a big issue with many Pisces, it really...really is...that dreamy craving for the unknown and away from reality...drugs, alcohol, addictions to gaming and running away from people and things, lack of responsibility and motives in lives which drives others insain, can be highly deceptive, gullible, naive, weak yet ironically very strong at times....Pisces can be great in difficult situations even though we're so emotional...good at helping others and serving a purpose, really good at it and it's great to see a Pisces like this and not withdrawn and in a long rut of self denial and depression. The mind of a Pisces can produce the most beautiful and unique art you'll ever see or could imagine. <>< :biggrin: ><> My compatibility: 9.5

Peace fellow StarLovers. :sideways:

(I've attached my chart with this just in case anyone fancies having a gander at it)

Take care and look after yourselves folks. Love and light, even to the unloved darkness. <3

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 31