Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_looks_promising_.48351.16228.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_looks_promising_.48351.16228.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

sven555

Hello beautiful Membres
yeah it's me again with a new silly question as usual lol
so, i start talking to a guy and i'm somehow interested in him but i have no idea about what does he think of me, so please somebody tell me if things looks promising and is there likely to be any relationship between us ?
Big Thanks and much love to all of you

Late ASC suggests you can't do anything to change the outcome, but something is going to change.

Moon in 1st house and Mercury in 8th house is you.
He is Jupiter in 4th (Rx).

No major aspects. (You look as if you are strong with Moon in 1st, but likely to act on impulse)

Neptune around the MC (Seperating) could suggest foggy vision on the situation, however with the ASC in a late degree; you could continue to talking to him and soon see if anything changes between you both.

How long have you been talking/know each other?

sven555

That could make sense, since Jupiter is in 4th. Maybe you remind him of your childhood?

You must feel pretty strong about him though! Planets in Martian houses.

Maybe you'll just remain strong friends :)

Mirage

it's clear now, he never talk to me if i don't and he start ignoring me (like everyone), so Nope, there is no friendship or anything between us, time to leave him in peace, how ridiculously pathetic i'm

Last edited:

Doodleloo

it's clear now, he never talk to me if i don't and he start ignoring me (like everyone), so Nope, there is no friendship or anything between us, time to leave him in peace, how ridiculously pathetic i'm

Whoa, that escalated fast.

Some people just aren't the type to initiate conversation first. That doesn't mean they don't like talking to you when you say something. I've had quite a few friendships like that and everything was/is happy :3

He started ignoring you so fast? What happened?

Mirage

well, i have no energy for meaningless friendship, He texts me only when I text him first, If not, he doesn't,also he told me that he going to sleep, 30 min latter i saw him "online" on whatsapp and messenger, it's feel like i'm forcing myself on him, so i let him go, why people always do that to me ? it's hurt

sven555

I guess the change (Late ASC) was your change in attitude towards him.

I'd do the same Mirage. Don't lose your dignity over this guy :)