Where is Poyi?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Its been 2 months. Where is Poyi? She has more than 4000 posts on this forum and for 18 months was exceedingly active, but now she has just plain disappeared.

I'm getting worried.

JUPITERASC

Its been 2 months. Where is Poyi? She has more than 4000 posts on this forum and for 18 months was exceedingly active, but now she has just plain disappeared.

I'm getting worried.
On 14 February2014 at 07:09 PM on a similarly titled thread at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=537229#post537229 Marinka commented

I noticed that also ...

As I recall, she was planning to have surgery for her shoulder/arm
to replace a plate
and it was scheduled for next month (I think)
... maybe she moved the date up

and IleneK then commented
that poyi was absent from our forum on another previous occasion apparently
and for some time as well

It seems to me that she was very active when I first joined and then became inactive for quite a while before returning this last time. As least that is how I recall it
Poyi frequently mentioned that her work involves nursing elderly terminally ill patients
and
poyi found the work challenging, particularly after an accident meant she required surgery
and poyi sought advice on a thread at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71725
On that thread Electional astrologer Culpeper reassured poyi :smile:

This is a good chart mostly.

You have to do the best you can with electional astrology. The Moon rules the first house. It is in the 4th whole sign house. It is with Mars which is the natural ruler of surgery. Mars is 4th also but is in detriment and retrograde. Jupiter is in the first house and in exaltation. It rules the 6th whole sign house which also rules surgery.

These are mostly good indications for this event.

Your recovery may give you some discomfort and take longer than you expect, but you should be alright.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Yes.... JupiterASC, I am not an idiot. I can search and read the archives as well as YOU.

And I remember those discussions.

However, it has now been two months, and perhaps you don't really care, but I am worried about her, and was hoping that someone had more recent information.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Marinka,

That goes in the category of "Don't ask questions that you are not sure that you want to hear the answer."

Z