Mars Energy

piscesmoon262

Can anyone help me out- I am wondering in what order Mars signs would be placed from the most restless energy to the most stagnate.

I know there are many factors involved but in general- which have the most energy and which have the least?

I am working on a little project involving Mercury, Mars and exercise :joyful:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'd like to think it would be air or fire signs, but its not that simple by a long long long, did I say long? shot. In every chart, Mars has a different level of energy. For example, in my chart, the energy levels of Mars are decided less than anything else. But in my progressed chart they have changed over time rather dramatically.

if it were this simple then computer astrology would be dead accurate. There are way too many factors to mitigate enegy levels of Mars simply to signs.

I can look at 50 charts and everyone of them will have a different Mars energy signature, and it will be based only randomly on their sign placement.

Sorry to burst your bubble on this.

Metaphysica

Although you could take into consideration the planets in terms of ruler, detriment, exaltation, and fall, and fill in the blanks from there.
Mars....Exalted in Capricorn, Detriment in Libra and Taurus, Fall in Cancer and Dignity in Aries and Scorpio...
Taking it any deeper than that and, like already mentioned, it gets way too complicated.
Hope this helps.

wca

in addition, Mars will be a more constructive energy in night-time charts, more inclined to be helpful in exercise. in day-time charts, Mars is considered out of sect, meaning the more difficult/hostile traits of Mars will come to the surface.

R

rishimanglesh

Can anyone help me out- I am wondering in what order Mars signs would be placed from the most restless energy to the most stagnate.

I know there are many factors involved but in general- which have the most energy and which have the least?

I am working on a little project involving Mercury, Mars and exercise :joyful:

Mars is in Cancer is restless where as Mars in Capricorn is stagnate or steady.

piscesmoon262

in addition, Mars will be a more constructive energy in night-time charts, more inclined to be helpful in exercise. in day-time charts, Mars is considered out of sect, meaning the more difficult/hostile traits of Mars will come to the surface.

Interesting